BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BiC

What Youtubers have you been watching?

Guest Smith

I like to watch hours worth of YouTube every day, usually, right before I go to sleep so I have quite a few YouTubers I watch regularly. My favorite at the moment has to be David Dobrik. His vlogs are styled in such a unique way compared to the average vlogger by filling it with numerous funny skits instead of just saying where he's going or what he's doing for the day. From his vlogs, I've become interested in his circle of YouTubers/exViners/weirdos which include Jason Nash, Scotty Sire, DurteDom, Liza Koshy and even Josh Peck from Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon.

Other content creators include The True Geordie, WillNE, Memeulous, Joe Weller, Elliot Crawford, Trollzous, PewDiePie, The Sidemen, Manny, Spencer FC, Fine Bros, thegijoeshow, Johnny Carey, CharlieVlogs, GRIMEREPORTTV, ButterCream Squad, Ozzy Man Reviews, Logan Paul, Mark Upson, Theo Baker, Gabe Helmy, Drew Lynch, Nigahiga, Stephen Tries, Callux, ChrisMD, JaackMaate, Calfreezy, AnEsonGib, JMX, Comedy Shorts Gamer, BuzzFeedBlue, Séan Garnier, Daniel Cutting, F2 Freestylers, TGFBros and one of my new personal favorites, Being The Elite.

Stopped myself there because it was getting too long. Bold represents my favorites who's videos I'll click on as soon as I get the notification.

I've been watching 

1. Vikstarr

2. BPZ

3. Denk

4. Gore and Perkins

5. Drew Durnil

6. KSI

7. Curbstomp City

8. Whatculture

9. Joe Weller

10. Caspar Lee

11. W2S

12. Thatcher Joe

13. Chris MD

14. Spencer FC

15. Callux

16. Mikey Bolts

17. ERB

18. Nate dog HD

19. GoldenFM

20. Dr. Benjy

21. Gaming Lemon

22. F2 Freestylers

I mainly just watch football/FIFA videos so the list of people I watch is common for a FIFA player, with the likes of W2S, miniminter, Zerkaa, Behzinga, TBJZL, KSI, Joe Weller, ChrisMD, Callux, Calfreezy, Spencer FC. I'd watch JMX but I'm sick of his clickbait shit and I'd watch MattHDGamer but he just annoys me. Along with the FIFA stuff, I like watch commentary channels like Trollzous and Memeulous who talk over memes and shit. 

Lately I have mainly been watching WWE related stuff (highlighst and such) as FIFA right now is a bit dead and I am not interested in it because of that. The main thing which I have been watching is storylines of WWE games like the WWE 12 one. I am also watching Chris Smoove's videos of the NBA 2k18 Prelude.

My most watched and currently favorite youtube channel that's not Brenden is called Sugar Pine 7. it's a comedic/dramatic loosely scripted show that I have been really into as of late. Some other channels I've been watching are Drew Durnil, iSorrowProductions, AlexTheRambler, Rooster Teeth, Funhaus, LazarBeam, Jon Bois, Jacksfilms, UrinatingTree, and Boys Only Club.

To be honest, I don't watch a lot of Youtubers nowadays but I do check out some videos by SmackTalks, The101 and Macho T because I like their news and "5 Things You May Not Know" videos for WWE 2K18. However, I mainly watch Youtube for music and match highlights. I also use Youtube to find movie trailers for upcoming movies I may have missed.

Guest Smith

David Dobrik is still my favorite content maker on YouTube. His videos are entertaining from the start to the end and all the way through. Of course, I then also watch all of his friends' videos such as Liza Koshy, Scotty Sire, Jason Nash, Josh Peck and DomZeglaitis. However, I do also enjoy watching CaseyNeistat, WillNE, ImAllexx, Memeulous, Johnny Carey, CharlieVlogs, Roy Purdy, JaackMaate, PewDiePie, and TGFbro regularly.

photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg

photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg   photo.jpg