BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

What Youtubers have you been watching?

• Rob Dyke - Really fascinating and haunting videos about incredibly squeamish topics like murder and disappearances. The dude's voice is a gem.
  • Chael Sonnen - Former UFC fighter sitting on a chair and rambling about anything going on in the MMA world, love it.
  • MMA On Point - WhatCulture/Cultaholic-esque top 10 videos about various MMA topics. It helped me learn a lot about the industry.
  • FNG - Entertaining content regarding football. His "FTW" series is class and I recommend it for weekly football stories.
  • Joe Scott - Educational YouTuber who mainly does videos on science but also does videos on very interesting subjects, stories and people.
  • CallMeCarson - Just a load of banter with a group of guys what's not to love?
  • Name Explain - Explains how the names of certain things came to be. Sounds boring but the subjects are quite investing if you like geography or history.
  • Knowing Better - Another educational YouTuber who has covered a wide range of topics, like psychology and history. His video about Ireland is a personal favourite.
  • Biographics - Biographies on different historical and cultural figures e.g. Adolf Hitler, Queen Elizabeth II, numerous serial killers and violent dictators, and even Elon Musk.
  • Cultaholic - They're probably the only wrestling channel I watch that upload on a regular basis. Funny lads and they have good content.
  • Sidemen - One of the biggest groups on Youtube, really entertaining videos. You never know what you're gonna get every week.

Probably missing a few good ones but those are my recommendations.

10 hours ago, Joh said:
  • Rob Dyke - Really fascinating and haunting videos about incredibly squeamish topics like murder and disappearances. The dude's voice is a gem

I got really into his Anatomy Of Murder series in 2017 and that hooked me in. Some of his more comedic videos are a miss for me but i felt his videos focusing on criminal cases are very engaging and his voice was a big reason for that you're right. It's a pity that since he was forced to change his name he has slowed down uploading. Haven't really found a substitute channel. 

10 hours ago, Joh said:
  • Rob Dyke - Really fascinating and haunting videos about incredibly squeamish topics like murder and disappearances. The dude's voice is a gem

I got really into his Anatomy Of Murder series in 2017 and that hooked me in. Some of his more comedic videos are a miss for me but i felt his videos focusing on criminal cases are very engaging and his voice was a big reason for that you're right. It's a pity that since he was forced to change his name he has slowed down uploading. Haven't really found a substitute channel. 

1 hour ago, Arius said:

Yeah I've tried getting into his more comedic stuff but I prefer the dark videos.

Also it's so BS that he was getting demonetised because of his real name, says a lot abour YouTube.

• Troydan - Really funny youtuber, makes NBA 2k content. Pack openings are a speciality of his as well as hosting tournament every sunday night. He always finds a way to make each video entertaining and funny.
  • 2 Hype - 2 Hype are basically the american version of the sidemen. They are a group of basketball/2k youtubers who all live in the same house and make videos together. They are really funny and watching their videos is great entertainment. A few members of 2 Hype are: Jesser, Kristopher London, Jiedel and Zack TTG.
  • The Football Terrace - Not many of you will know about this guy. He's called Terry and he runs his own youtube talk show for football. He normally livestreams transfer updates or match reactions and lets his viewers call up to have their say.
  • KOT4Q - Another basketball youtuber, Kenny does quizzes and videos about the NBA. They normally are quite serious videos as oppose to some youtubers who will do this as a joke. But despite this Kenny makes it entertaining enough for me to click on his videos whenever I see a new upload.
  • Sunless Khan - A Rocket League youtuber who does experiments to find out stuff about the game that we as players never knew. He invents new gamemodes and plays them with his friends and his videos are quite good.

I've been watching a lot of Call Me Kevin while i've been working on other tasks. Just watching him go into a game with the aim to be as evil or destructive as possible is a lot of fun. The City RP or just his roleplay videos in general might be some of my favourites. I know i'd probably be annoyed if i was on the other end by watching it happen is priceless. 

I've been watching a lot of Call Me Kevin while i've been working on other tasks. Just watching him go into a game with the aim to be as evil or destructive as possible is a lot of fun. The City RP or just his roleplay videos in general might be some of my favourites. I know i'd probably be annoyed if i was on the other end by watching it happen is priceless. 

In preparation for the big BPZ Mono-Type Pokemon Tournament, I've been re-immersing myself in loads of Poketuber content, both competitive and otherwise. 

Made the big return to watching some Marrilland videos. It's interesting to see that he's gone for a stream vod format instead of the more traditional edited youtube video format. Although it's been a nice dive back into his content, seeing all the Wedlocke challengers and the Mono-type challenges. A big highlight is the Versus playthroughs.