WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

What Youtubers have you been watching?

Not gonna lie, Pewdiepie's Minecraft series might be the best thing on YouTube right now. Dude makes this shit so entertaining that i bought Minecraft again and began playing it. But I've been watching some Madden 20 YouTubers trying to figure out whether I should buy the game, guys like Chris Smoove, C4, guys like that.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Not gonna lie, Pewdiepie's Minecraft series might be the best thing on YouTube right now. Dude makes this shit so entertaining that i bought Minecraft again and began playing it. But I've been watching some Madden 20 YouTubers trying to figure out whether I should buy the game, guys like Chris Smoove, C4, guys like that.

He might honestly be the smartest guy alive, capitalising on the uprising popularity of minecraft to keep his channel growing even after the whole T-Series thing died down. I also love that he elaborates Swedish things into the series like the IKEA tower, the names Sven and Joergen. It’s just an awesome series

Image result for Hot Ones

One of the best series on Youtube imo, Hot Ones is an amazing show from "First We Feast" and the host Sean is amazing at questions, they do there research, they do what they need to do to make it an amazing interview. Plus you get to watch peoples reactions to the spicy wings, which are always funny. Some episodes I recommend are the Key and Peele episodes, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, and Sasha Banks episodes.

Well admittedly there’s a lot of youtubers I watch and enjoy and definitely far too many to list all of them here so i’ll Do the ones I enjoy watching the most rn ( besides Brenden ofc ) Chuggaconroy this man is my personal favorite YouTuber on the entire platform because he’s a genuinely great person and is always very optimistic and puts in so much hard work into all of his videos which are Let’s Play videos about Nintendo games and he has of course covered the big name games like Mario, Zelda, Pokémon but has also covered some lesser known games that are available on Nintendo consoles such as Okami, now as for my personal second favorite YouTuber who is also a Let’s Player and very good friend to Chuggaconroy Stephen Plays now he’s very similar to Chugga as in he’s a great person however the key difference Stephen doesn’t have the game must be on a Nintendo console rule that Chugga has therefore having Stephen play a bigger variety of games and another big difference is Stephen has a schedule where there is a new video out every single day of the week and runs multiple Let’s Plays at a time alongside his side series of First 20 where he plays the first 20 minutes or so of a game ( in recent times first 30 minutes ), Memorable moments which is exactly what the name implies where it’s memorable moments that have happened in other videos and most of the time are very funny, now for the third and last one Not The Expert or NTE for short now he does mostly sports games mostly American football ones such as NCAA and Madden but also has a side series of NCAA Basketball and is most known for his NCAA Football 14 Dynasty of the UGF Pandas which is a team he made and is very fun to watch. 

Don't really know why I have but I have been watching a lot of Ally Law recently. Although the guy has stopped making videos now, his old ones are still really entertaining. It is cool to see what he gets up to and how he escapes the dumb situations he gets himself into. Most were probably fake but oh well.

I came across this video called 'HBO's Chernobyl & Personal Responsibility' on Youtube the other day and being a fan of the TV show i thought i'd listen to it while i had some spare time to give. I didn't expect it to be as engaging as it was and some great humour throughout mixed with the core discussion of the video. Philosophy Tube is the channel and I've picking through his catalogue on and off since then.

I've noticed that his content made in the last year or more is a big difference to what he created in the past but most people evolve over time. His recent videos focusing more on social commentary than older videos, where he would often just sit and explain a philosophical concept or his thoughts. Also that his videos have also become more theatrical. There is a video called 'YouTube: Art or Reality?' where he speaks about parasocial relationships but instead of just talking about them he goes out of his way to create a story threading it all together, playing three characters discussing the subject

I love this guy so much, mostly because he a Chelsea fan, he cares for the club so much and you can tell he is very passionate for the club and since I am a Chelsea, I enjoy his content so much, also be pinned one of my comments and responded to one of my comments aswell