WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

Worst Wrestlemania Main Event?

Triple H vs Randy Orton WrestleMania 25. I loved the story and all that, but following the ever so classic Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker match, the crowd was dead from it, and they didn't seem to care much. Plus it didn't seem like Triple H and Orton tried much in trying to top the match and show why they are the main event. 

WM 33

The rest of the card was way to good, both the wwe AND universal marches was before it, and I feel like while it was a good match, that's twice now back to back that winning the royal rumble didn't give you the main event #1 contender spot for the world title.

It's no doubt that Disesel vs Shawn Michaels should've main evented WrestleMania XI over the match that was chosen, they even had their own celebrity in Pamela Anderson. To be fair to Lawrence Taylor surprisingly put on a alright performance given that he isn’t a professional wrestler by any stretch of the imagination, Bam Bam made sure of that. But it wasn't a main event match. 

Despite that the one that sticks sore with me most is WrestleMania IX. We all the know the story and the aftermath. Not only did Yokozuna look worse off but Bret Hart’s singles career came to an abrupt halt for the sole reason of Hulk Hogan snaking his way into the top position again because i guess they thought that the Hulk Hogan popularity would turn around again to the heights it once was.  Underlined that it wasn't to be when he left WWF months later.

Wrestlemania 34 Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns. The dreaded match they had been planning for a year. The thing is we have seen both men have bangers versus others and even had a good match at their previous Wrestlemania encounter before Seth spoiled it. The match itself I hated and was incredibly bored by. Plus the move that had been protected for the past year, the F-5, was kicked out of FIVE times. The finish was cool but was the wrong result and we had to continue the feud all the way until Summerslam when it should have just been his big coronation right there. The crowd also shit on it so the crowd ruins any potential good viewing experience for it. I always felt like they should have done this match at Summerslam 2017 off the momentum of Roman seemingly retiring The Undertaker and have him get a nice long reign.

I'd have to say Yokozuna vs Hulk Hogan if you wanna be specific and only count the last match of a Wrestlemania.

However since that was barely a match I'd add Hulk Hogan vs King Kong Bundy from WM 2. I actually enjoyed L.T vs Bam Bam from WM XI much more than I did the Steel Cage from Mania 2. God did Bundy suck.