WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Slim

What old PPVs do YOU want to see revived?

What classic Pay-Per-Views would you like to see revived?

I'd like to see King of the Ring make a comeback, and not the meh tournament they created last time, a full tournament that would be exciting to watch. I would also make it a dual brand tournament, as it would provide really cool matchups such as Rollins vs Nakamura, AJ vs Strowman, it'd be a lit night of wrestling.

Another one I'd like to see be revived is Amargeddon. With HIAC seemingly gone, since TLC is moving to Oct, it would be nice to see the old PPV make a comeback. Imagine Nakamura vs Orton vs Cena vs AJ vs KO vs Zayn, or Rollins vs Reigns vs Strowman vs Balor vs Joe vs Lesnar, two amazing matches for a main event.

I don't care about any old PPVs because besides KOTR there no interesting thing (like a special match or something) in them besides their name.

So KOTR with the tournament going all night long would be my pick, so many great stories can be told and with the brand split it could be branded as one side of the bracket goes just to SD guys and the other just to RAW so the final is a brand vs brand match.

I would love to see the King of the Ring return but make it actually MEAN something nowadays by having 8 of the top wrestlers of the promotion (RAW or Smackdown) battle it out to be named the number 1 contender at say Summerslam or something.

No more Mid carders getting to walk around saying "I am the King, I am the best" yet they can't go 5 minutes with a main event star...Imagine having RAW presents King of the Ring with Balor, Wyatt, Samoa Joe, Rollins, Reigns, Strowman and Ambrose competing 

In addition to King of the Ring and the epic concept of 2017 Cyber Sunday that Brenden mentioned, I would like to see a couple of PPVs  return to replace gimmick PPVs for example:

One Night Stand to replace Extreme Rules (matches will still be Extreme Rules but it is a little bit uncreative to name an event after a match).

Vengeance to replace Hell In A Cell.

Capitol Punishment to replace TLC.

No Way Out to replace Elimination Chamber.

Bad Blood to replace Great Balls of Fire.

I think there's a lot of gimmick PPV names that can just be replaced with some of the old PPV names. Armageddon could replace Hell in a Cell and No Way Out could also replace Elimination Chamber. Another obvious great one that I think everyone wants to return is the King of the Ring tournament and the PPV itself. So maybe it can be brand vs brand style or RAW can get KOTR as Smackdown already have MITB.

I want Backlash back next year. It's annoying WWE has so many classic pay per view names from both themselves and WCW that they could be using but instead we get stuff like stipulation named PPVs. It would be cool to see WWE utilize Bash at The Beach or use Starrcade as an actual ppv and not house show specials.