Latest News
  • Book Summerslam 2018 for a chance to win TEW2016! Check out the TEW2016 section.
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshsNow

Video Game Division 2.0

OK, we've tried this before, about 1 months ago. It didn't work and had its flaws. So this time, we're going to fix this. If you want to sign up, just say "I'm in" but also list all the games you have and console. Then, we will run this division similar to how the Graphics Division used to work, selected matches against people and each match may have a different game and maybe even a different console. We'll see if this works, lets give it a try.

All sign ups will be reset. If you signed up to the original you will have to resign up. Please sign up and thanks guys.

Division will be run by me and Smith

BPZ VIDEO GAMES DIVISION

How it works:

1. Every Monday I set a match card. Each match will have a certain game (each person can choose their team) and opponent
  2. The Players have until Friday 12:00 GMT to play their
  3. Players then have 24 hours to post their results. Any results that don't get back will be simulated.
  4. The cycle starts again the week after

Me and Smith will kick this off with a tournament (matches announced on Monday) and then after the 3 weeks off the tournament it will become a league system where every 2 weeks, the person in 1st place will challenge the Champion (who will not be involved in the league) for the championship in a selected game. Thanks for signing up to everyone so far and if you would like to then do