Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Video Games That Would Be Good Movies?

young-drake.png

With Tom Holland reportedly planning to play a young Nathan Drake in upcoming Uncharted films, I thought of asking what other games you guys would see being good movies. One is The Last Of Us, it's pretty much a movie itself and there's so much more that could be explored with it and thus would make it a great watch. Someone like Hugh Jackman playing Joel would be the best.

Payday 2. That would be a great movie to say, all the different characters and stories would be dope. They could really put a twist on it to make it a good movie or even TV show. I think Morgan Freeman as Bane would be sick and have other action movie people as the robbers, would be a dope movie imo

Guest Smith

Life Is Strange. It's a great storytelling game that gets you really invested in the characters. Despite it not being so action-packed, it is still quite a thrilling storyline.

Also, GTA V could be a good movie. It too has a good storyline but is also stuffed with action. 

Red Dead Redemption. One of probably the best games of the decade turn into a movie? I'd pay to see it. John Marston fighting, killing, and doing anything it takes to get his family back into his arms in safety. The action, the characters, and the plot would make for a great movie. 

Another game turned into movie would be the Saints Row. For me, more along the lines of Saints Row 3. Highly famous saints rob a bank to start off having to fight to get their riches back, take over a new city, and get revenge for the assumed death of Johnny Gat. It'd be a good movie though all the action would be hard to show like it did in the game. 

HM:

Saints Row 4

GTA5

Red Dead Redemption Undead

2 hours ago, Karico said:

I have to say none. These video games are great you guys recommend, but lets look at all game films they have not been a success. Look at Assassin Creed and look at the Mario film. All failures, the best option to me is to keep it where it is and thats in a video game.

I wasn't saying that they SHOULD be movies I said what WOULD be a good movie 

Guest Smith
3 hours ago, Nanovirus said:

Red Dead Redemption. One of probably the best games of the decade turn into a movie? I'd pay to see it. John Marston fighting, killing, and doing anything it takes to get his family back into his arms in safety. The action, the characters, and the plot would make for a great movie. 

Another game turned into movie would be the Saints Row. For me, more along the lines of Saints Row 3. Highly famous saints rob a bank to start off having to fight to get their riches back, take over a new city, and get revenge for the assumed death of Johnny Gat. It'd be a good movie though all the action would be hard to show like it did in the game. 

HM:

Saints Row 4

GTA5

Red Dead Redemption Undead

Saints Row 2 was the best Saints Row game and had the best story. Therefore, I think if they were going to make a single Saints Row game, number 2 would be the best. However, making a series of films with one for each Saints Row would be cool.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Saints Row 2 was the best Saints Row game and had the best story. Therefore, I think if they were going to make a single Saints Row game, number 2 would be the best. However, making a series of films with one for each Saints Row would be cool.

Well yeah I loved all the games Saints Row produced. I picked three due to its story. A whole movie series based on Saints Row would be dope to play in my opinion. 

If done right Mass Effect not only would make a great movie, but it has the potential to be the next Sci-Fi franchise. 

I don't think they shouldm't straight adapt one of the Fallout games for the big screen but a movie set in that universe would be great. Building on it's own vault, it's own experiments ect. Compared to their other franchise Elder Scrolls which would be more suited for television if anything. 

Funny though that at the moment Detective Pikachu is potentially going to be the first great video game movie in a while, at least based on the trailer. 

Red Dead would best perfect for a movie, there's a good storyline in place that's good enough to work in a movie. The outlaw group theme is very interesting and I would surely give it a look in the Cinema. 

I also think Uncharted deserves a movie, but that's already in the works. 

I feel like The Walking Dead (The Telltale Version) would be a perfect movie, the characters are absolutely great, the storyline is same premise, but it has little twist and turns to it. 

Another one would The Wolf Among Us, again another Telltale Games, but this is different has Fairytale Characters are being used in a different way as Snow White works as a Secretary, Bigby Wolf is a detective and many more and the storyline is very good as well

40 minutes ago, The Marker said:

Another one would The Wolf Among Us, again another Telltale Games, but this is different has Fairytale Characters are being used in a different way as Snow White works as a Secretary, Bigby Wolf is a detective and many more and the storyline is very good as well

I'm a big fan of the Fables comic series which the game is based on and would love nothing more than to see an action of either the game or the comic itself. It's such a rich world and unique take on timeless characters. I think we would've seen an adaption sooner if it wasn't for the fact that Once Upon A Time came out on TV.

It's a pity that Telltale had to die with The Wolf Among Us 2 with it.

Fallout New Vegas, it would be very interesting to see the journey of the courier throughout the wasteland as a movie, with all the weird creatures he encounters, all the weird people he encounters, and all the post-apocalyptic cities he goes through i think it would all make for a good movie.