BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Emperor Nate

Favorite Ruthless Aggression Era Moment?

cenadebut062612-1403245948.jpg

When WWE bought WCW/ECW they had to change things up with the amount of talent on their hands and made a brand split. New stars ushered in like John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton and Batista who would go on to make a big name for themselves in the business. What was your favorite moment form this era?

For me I'm going to have to say both Benoit and Guerrero walking out of Wrestlemania XX as champions. Two best friends getting their big moment on the grandest stage of them all together and their celebration at the end was just amazing. 

This one is hard but I think I would say all of Edge lmao. All his segments with Cena and Matt Hardy were great, all his matches. But if I had to narrow it down, I would say.....his cashing in. The first one, it really showed what MITB is and really showed what type of superstar Edge was. It kicked off an amazing...AMAZING rivalry that would go through the whole Ruthless Aggression. 

Evolution:

tumblr_opnr9v0khJ1w5wxe1o1_250.gifd940217aac1133e81cd02fd65236e24642916a5c

The thumbs down is iconic in WWE, and for good reason. Evolution was a fantastic stable that consisted of the past (Ric Flair), the present (Triple H) and the future (Batista and Randy Orton). Orton and Batista were rightfully declared the future as after Evolution they both went on to have storied careers, with Batista being a 6x World Champion, Tag Team Champion, 2x Rumble Winner (2005, 2014) and Randy Orton becoming a 13x World Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion and 2x Rumble Winner (2009, 2017). 

Lets also not forget about that iconic night in WWE, where Evolution were holding all RAW titles after Armageddon 2003, with Randy Orton becoming Intercontinental Champion, Batista and Ric Flair being Tag Team Champions and Triple H being World Heavyweight Champion. Evolution truly was great. 

evolution-armageddon-2003.jpg 

Image result for eddie guerrero wwe champion

The favorite Ruthless Aggression moment, and probably my favorite moment of all-time, is Eddie Guerrero beating Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship. It was such a story, where you can feel the underdog vibe, which you cannot really feel today as not many people have it, but the match as a whole was great, and Eddie living up to his character with the cheating at the end followed by the infamous Frog Splash gave him the win.

The introduction of the Money in the Bank match into WWE. What started as just a way to get guys on WrestleMania, highlighting great talents without a spot on the card that year hard a extremely strong start and sparking it becoming annual eventually becoming its own PPV. The first Money in the Bank allowed Shelton Benjamin to showcase himself strongly, becoming almost synonymous with the match during his first tenure with that company, stealing the show when he ran up the ladder to nail Jericho. 
And of course it leading to the moment that elevated Edge to the next level with the first Money in the Bank cash-in on John Cena. 

Ruthless Aggression Era had some of the best cash ins we would ever see, specifically the first two. Edge was obviously the first and seeing Edge come in and steal the title from Cena after he survived the Elimination Chamber was awesome and kickstarted possibly the best rivalry of the Ruthless Aggression Era. Then Rob Van Dam being in the home territory at One Night Stand, Heyman counting the three, "And New ECW Champion", epic moment. Since the cash ins are cheap I'd say Evolution kicking Orton out was pretty cool moment even if the aftereffects with bland face Orton and all that was kind of a let down.

Gotta be Eddie winning the the WWE title from Brock Lesnar, everyone was so emotionally invested from the crowd to the commentators; everyone clearly wanted to see it happen. The way he won it was just perfect for the Eddie character as well by hitting Lesnar with the belt while the ref was down. 

The ending moment of Wrestlemania 20 with Eddie holding the WWE Championship and Benoit holding the World Heavyweight Championship he just won. Looking back on it I found that moment to be the dawning of a new era, but sadly it would be the only time both men held the World Titles in WWE.

This might be a bit odd but ECW One Night Stand's main event when Cena was throwing his shirt to the crowd but they kept throwing it back and when the camera showed the "If Cena Wins We Riot" sign. That's one of my favorite moments from the Ruthless Aggression Era because that really showed how much some fans hated Cena and how they didn't want a WWE guy to be the first guy to represent the new ECW.
Kuvahaun tulos haulle Cena shirt one night stand 2006 gifKuvahaun tulos haulle if cena wins we riot