BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Slim

Best Face / Best Heel in WWE?

We've discussed this in chat so many times that I found it hard to believe that there wasn't a topic for this, but who do you believe is the best face, and best heel in the WWE? Face meaning that they play the good guy the best, heel meaning they play the bad guy the best.

Image result for the miz wwe.com

Heel: The Miz

I don't know how he does it, but despite the growing fan-base for The Miz, he seemingly still gets one of the biggest reactions (for boos) of the night, and works the heel character unlike any other. A few examples, he avoids a fair match whenever possible, and back in 2014, he always avoided the Superkick from Ziggler and I always enjoyed that.

Image result for dolph ziggler wwe.com

Best Face: Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler is an amazing face and his late 2016 run proves that, his feud against The Miz was so emotionally investable, and it was a great thing to watch. Plus, the fact that he sells so good makes it even easier to feel sorry for him. Sometimes face Ziggler gets stale, but everything gets stale eventually (except maybe Heel Miz).

Best Face-  John Cena,  yes thats right I said it the best face in the wwe is John Cena.  He has been constant for many years now being the guy that everyone knows who he is and what he is about in the wwe.   People say he is boring, but yet when he comes back to the wwe everytime it the product gets better and the crowd is normally behind cena.   A true face getting cheered by the fans.  As of late there have been boos but yet he is still the best face there is in the wwe.

Best Heel- Samoa Joe-  A bit more modern, but he is rising fast within the wwe. Ever since he debut on the main roster he has been a treated like a major heel.   Attacking seth rollins, attacking sami zayn, people who were and are fan favorites at the moment.  Then he goes to the build up into great balls of fire to face Lesnar.  Up until here Joe had been doing pretty well but this shot him too the moon as a heel.  This is his best work in the wwe and it keeps getting better.  Attacking Heyman, which in the modern times of wwe only a major face of Goldberg did it.  Heels never attack Heyman and Joe did just that.  He works well and right now is the best heel in the wwe.

Best Tweener- Yeah I am going to add this and it is Roman Reigns.  I couldnt add him as a face or a heel as he doesnt fully define into either catogory.  Reigns like him or hate him is leagues about everyone else this year with reactions.  Reigns constantly gets the biggest reactions in almost every show he is on.  The crowds that are normally dead come to life when he comes out where it is to boo or cheer (mainly boo) he gets the best and loudest reaction out of everybody on the roster.  If he was a heel he would out do everyone there is even the pick I picked for the best heel.

Best Heel: The Miz, only man who has been able to get actual heel heat. He doesn't try to be a cool heel like almost all the other heels in WWE. He manages to frustrates the viewers which basically doesn't happen anymore in todays WWE.

Best Face: Dean Ambrose. Really has a great backstory and also has an amazing face story in WWE. Was the last face WWE champ to be cheered. Some people call him a tweener, but I still see him as a babyface.

Best Heel: The Miz, Best by a mile ever since he first debuted besides that face run in 2012. He just continues to get the reaction that WWE legitamely want from him which is boos and he continues to do that successful. While doing so he can make whoever he is feuding with look like a great face which is what is missing with stars today, one of my favourites.

Best Face:  Big Show, yeah this will be surprising but when he isn't constantly flipping between face and heel he actually has some great qualities as a face. He's a big loveable giant that clearly loves the fans and thus he gets a good reaction from it which I like. Him crying makes him relatable and that's something that some fans like, such as when he had to knock out Dusty. It's also great how he can easily destroy the heels, like when he man handled Lesnar. 

Best Face: John Cena

When someone puts great match after great match, interacts with the fans and is top merch seller how can you not be a face

Best Heel: Authors of Pain

I truly dislike these guys and isn't that what being a heels all about. I quite like Miz and Neville who were my close seconds but when these guys lose the titles I will be so excited

edWylV.gif

Best Face: John Cena

He sells so much merchandise that he makes a fortune not only for himself, but for WWE. He constantly puts on great matches and most of the crowd are always excited to see him. He has done some heelish things in the past but with the 'Hustle, Loyalty, Respect' thing, I find it hard not to believe that he is the best face.

tumblr_onjxjx43IK1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Best Heel: The Miz

The Miz went from totally being hated by a lot of people to constantly being praised for his ability as a heel. His mic work is amazing and he can cut a great promo which is something a heel like him needs, he has the gimmick to pull it off; being a cocky Hollywood star, he has his own entourage and he brings his wife with him. He walks around in suits and does heelish attacks constantly. He has everything that you need for a heel and he plays it to a tee.

Best Face: Johnny Gargano: he’s the god damn definition of Internet darling. Next to Bryan, he just is so likable. I’ve never booed the man even when I was supposed, The only other people I can say that about is Kevin Owens (I just really enjoy him) HBK (My Favorite wrestler of all time) and Daniel Bryan (even his heel turn I’ve just refused to boo because I agree with him) but yeah Johnny is just such an underdog, more so than Daniel Bryan. He’s such a good babyface, just awesome at it.

Best Heel: Edge, I mean, come on he’s was just an A-Hole even when he was a comedic gimmick with Christian, then you had the whole thing with Matt Hardy and that was in 2005, then he was heel all the way till he returned in 2010. The guy was just like in my opinion, the Textbook Heel, the only one that comes close is Randy Orton or Ric Flair the man is exactly what type of heel I think all of us think we’d like to be (I know at least this was the case for me). The egotistical prick that is super manipulative/opportunistic

Best Tweener: Triple H, do I really need to explain why? We’re all marks, we know why.

Best face currently is Kevin Owens for me. He's like a CM Punk or Steve Austin kind of face who stands up to the authority, which is always good to have. I've really enjoyed Owens ripping into WWE over the last few weeks and the crowd are definitely behind him with everything he says.

Best heel currently is Shane McMahon. I know it's arguably bad heat because people genuinely dislike him but he's really great at getting under people's skin and pissing everyone off so you have to respect how good of a heel he is when people want to murder him. He plays a lot better heel than a face as an authority figure and the Best in the World character is pretty good because it's clear he's not the best and it annoys the fans like mad. 

I'd go Kofi Kingston as the best Face in the company right now. Hes so over and you cant hate the man. All the dedication and effort to get where he is now. 

Best Heel is definitely Shane McMahon hes jjust so good at making you hate him. Hes arrogant and snobby. Hes a perfect heel. He was face for so long you forgot how good of a heel he actually is

Face: Tough choice between Kingston and Owens, but I think recently Owens takes the cake.  People are starting to fall off the hype of Kofi's title reign while Owens is currently red hot in popularity.  His realism makes him all the more believable and lovable as a face and it's easy to relate to him.

Heel: Once again not an easy pick, but I think Shane McMahon beats out Lesnar and Bryan just slightly.  Bryan is still settling into whatever his new gimmick is and still needs some time before he can become the great heel he was as a savior of the world.  Lesnar would be the best, but it's not hard to cheer him whenever he goes on a rampage of destroying everyone in his path.  And that leaves Shane.  It's literally impossible to cheer the man, he plays his character of a corrupt authority figure so well and when he's paired with Owens on screen it just makes him all the more hateable. 

Best Face: The New Day, every member is just great at the face role, with their bright and colourful merchandise alongside their likability, it’s just hard to not call them the best faces.

Best Heel: Seth Rollins. Although he is currently a face, he’s an awesome heel. During his heel run post-Shield he was just awesome at it, I think his heel mic work is so much better than his face mic work so apart from Miz who I have mentioned before, Rollins is the best heel for me.

The Miz

Best Face: The Miz

Since turning face, The Miz has remained relevant and continued to be his entertaining self. Despite clearly being a better heel than face and one of the best ever heels in wrestling, I think The Miz's recent work has been undervalued. I've enjoyed everything he's been doing as a face right now and I've appreciated him doing something different.

Shane McMahon

Best Heel: Shane McMahon

After being the good guy of the McMahon family for so long, it's been interesting to see Shane take up a role much more similar to his father. With him currently being the evil authority figure, I think he has done pretty well.