Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
BiC

Favorite Gimmick Of Yours?

Although it was short lived, my Ted DiBiase Jr. gimmick because I produced one of my best promos under that moniker and had so much fun playing the character. Shortly after I changed to Okada due to lack of DiBiase things and still enjoyed it but definitely not as much.

Guest Smith

My favorite gimmick of mine is either my 2015 Pride gimmick (Bray Wyatt) or my 2017 Pride gimmick (Aleister Black). I really enjoy playing dark characters. I feel as though I create my best promos when I have a dark gimmick. Other than dark gimmicks, I enjoyed doing a Bo Dallas gimmick. It was cool trying to transform a jobber gimmick into something serious.

Like Bailey, my gimmicks never really came from a wrestler. I just had random wrestlings be my profile pic and sig which is why I switched like every month. I enjoyed the Dark King gimmick I did back in my WC reign, Lord Jonathan was also pretty cool, but my favorite was my Kersey gimmick, thought it was really well fleshed out and I did good work with it. (Rebel was also cool)

My favorite gimmick has to be my current one, it's my own I've created and if I had to put it into gimmicks that happened irl, I'd have to say it's a mix of 12-13 Heel CM Punk, with Paul Heyman at his side who believe he's the best and is still underappreciated, while also being 00-01 HHH who holds a lot of power and abuses it how he sees fit, while all combining in with the swagger of Roman Reigns to create an exciting gimmick for me that I have loved to create promos with. (Albeit it's only been 3 so far).

In the last 2 and a half years I've been on the forums I've had 6 gimmicks. My first one was Dean Ambrose but it turned sour as I turned the character to a bit of a psycho and a weirdo, I didn't like the direction he was going. Then I got into The Top Guys and became the big muscle man as Luke Harper. I liked it but I could never really capture the style of promos that I needed. Then my last gimmick with SummerGamz was Cody Rhodes, partly to due with the Wilde Club. It was good and I liked just being a cocky heel but it didn't have much depth besides that.

I left for that summer break and came back with a whole new character and a new gimmick entirely. I went completely babyface and honestly, I'd say the first Echo Wilson gimmick had to be my favorite. Being a face was not only challenging but rewarding cause I had to differentiate myself from the rest. I also liked that I chose Noam Dar to portray that and I felt like it was really fun.

That gimmick died with the start of the Kingdom and I went into my Finn Balor gimmick. I liked the evolution of that gimmick a lot and it went from a normal cocky heel to a completely dark and mysterious gimmick. I liked being able to make a darker character without taking it too far like I had with my original gimmick. Lastly, and now, I felt the perfect way to come back after my mishap was to make a character who didn't give a shit about the mistake he'd made. Inspired by the BTE segments, I chose to be MJF and just be the most cocky heel person ever. It's been honestly really fun so far, and it's on track to being my favorite gimmick I've ever done. 

My favorite gimmick has definitely got to be the one I have had most success with and that's my Brock Lesnar "Next Big Thing" gimmick. Definitely loved working with that gimmick for the better part of a year giving me heaps of success and allowing me to be involved in some high profile feuds on here 

If this question isn't very obvious  for me, this would by my Willow gimmick that turned into my own.  It has given me so much creative freedom, as it is basic a dark crazy guy like gimmick.  Allowing me to do anything I want.  Make nearly any crazy match types, build up promos in anyway I want.  I have had other gimmick, mostly when I was my original name Blade.  Cactus Blade was fun and but  Hollow has been my favorite by far.