BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Smith

When Should The Wyatts Reunite?

Guest Smith

Bray Wyatt recently posted the following on Twitter.

This is most likely nothing but a teaser to keep the excitement around the Wyatt name. However, I thought it would make a good discussion. When and how do you think The Wyatt Family should reform?

I dont think they will reunite any time soon. Strowman has probably got Big single plans, harper and rowan havent been doing that well on SD and idk really know if there is a plan for Bray Wyatt. At this point idk if they will actually reunite apart from an one-off appereance.

Well Strowman I don't think will ever join the wyatts again his plans for the future in my opinion and well it is looking like Harper and Rowan are back and probably going to feud with Breezango then I am guessing a feud with the new day? And wyatt is in a program with Balor and is he expected to get a match or two with Lesnar so i doubt the wyatts will come back anytime soon 

I don't think any of them should re unite, if they book Harper right he could be a huge star cause IMO he is better in ring then Wyatt. Strowman is doing amazing things and bray is doing whatever creepy shit he does. They are good on their own imo, it would be nice to see Harper and Rowan team up or something but other then that I don't see anything coming out of it. I don't see Rowan sticking around for much long. So as of right now I don't think they should re untie, maybe sometime down the line. But not now. We don't want to pull a Pride to The Order thing in WWE.

I don't really want the Wyatts to reunite. I feel like Strowman is doing fine for himself right now and will go a long way in the future. Bray can still have feuds with upper midcard wrestlers. I don't know what they'll do with Rowan and Harper though.

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

2a2gqt.jpg 9UWkFA6l.pngd6BGZqe.png MYiU0yF.png