WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Slim

Best Entrance in WWE?

An entrance in the WWE could be the difference between a star and a superstar, you have to have something compelling, Austin had the straight walk to the ring, Rock had his antics, Triple H had flashing lights and the water, Taker had the bike and the druids, and now I pose a question, what's the best entrance in WWE?

Image result for bray wyatt

Bray Wyatt

Wyatt's entrance has mystery, and that's exactly what it should be. Seeing his entrance in person was super cool, as the phone lights in the arena lit up and it was an amazing experience, if you watched WWE for the first time you'd feel butterflies at his entrance with the "fireflies", and the lantern, before he finally sits down in the rocking chair (or atleast did).

hqdefault.jpg

Goldberg

Gonna have to go with Goldberg's entrance here since Slim already put Wyatt's entrance. Him kicking his locker room door open to his intimidating theme song is legendary. Then all the pyro coming down when he makes his way onto the stage just makes it even better, followed by the uppercuts and kick. The most badass entrance in WWE/WCW history for sure.

Image result for Triple H entrance gif

"THE GAME" TRIPLE H

When Triples H makes his entrance, you feel intimated. Everything from the slow walk (Ignore the example for that). to the lighting, the music. Everything fits together so well and I don't think anything will ever be like it. His Wrestlemania entrances have always been the best, Triple H is just one badass wrestler and his entrance proves it. 

Guest Smith

Asuka

I'm going to go a bit out there with my answer and say Asuka. This isn't my original answer but I think the best has already been covered. Therefore, I thought I'd put Asuka's entrance into consideration. Despite having less production, pyros, etc. in NXT than in WWE, Asuka is still able to make an impactful entrance. The way she moves seems weird but she just makes it work somehow. Furthermore, the whole mask shtick is really cool to me.

Entrance+1.gifEntrance+2.gifEntrance+3.gifEntrance+4.gif

Finn Balor "The Demon"

I love Finn Balor's entrances as The Demon, simply because of how much the crowd get into it, the music that goes with the entrance fits so well. The bodypaint in itself is epic so to have an entrance that is nearly on par with that is stunning. I absolutely love this entrance and it's been my favourite ever since his first appearance in NXT as 'The Demon'.

IMG_1431.thumb.JPG.d20b41a90bcdc97b78c4fb1fad9e2f8b.JPGThe best entrance in WWE is Shinsuke Nakumara. No other entrance in WWE showcases the charisma of the superstar better than Shinsuke's. His ability to get the crowd on his side begins when he comes out to the ring. Combine this with his theme song, which can people sing along even though there are no lyrics, and you have a recipe for the greatest entrance in WWE.

Related image
One of my favourite entrances currently is Ricochet. It feels like they've given him a modern superhero vibe. Not like Neville where he was just straight up "Man From Space And Also There's A Comet," but just this larger than life, cool character who dose things that literally nobody else on the roster can do. The swirling spotlight feels like he is emerging from another world which is cool to me and the theme song itself i could listen to outside of wrestling.

Image result for NXT UK WALTER Entrance

WALTER

Right now, my favourite has to be WALTER's and Imperium's entrance. Their pose in front of the bright white screen while the New World Symphony plays is a really unique entrance and it creates such an aura around the faction. From the moment WALTER showed up with this entrance at Takeover: Blackpool, it was something extra special.

As much as I want to say the Fiend and trust me I wanna do it so badly that would be a disservice to who in my opinion is the greatest to ever do it the Undertaker as I feel he has the best entrance of all time because the second you here that gong and those lights go out and believe I say this as someone who saw it live at wrestle mania it’s as if time itself stops during his entrance 

wyScf1TTlEI77W4b_d8DuORim7QttKKqpTzf7OzF

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

This was one of the best entrances I seen in a long time, I seriously don't remember the last time an entrance was actually creepy beside The Ministry Undertaker and Imo, he could be the next Undertaker, especially if rumors say that he is going to have a match.