Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
"The Killer" Angelo Caito

How Long Till Superstar Retires Thread

960.jpg

The King Of Strong Style becoming the King Of Couch Style? Shinsuke Nakamura is one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers of all time and the most underused single worker in WWE today, but with a heel turn recently, things are looking up for the Rockstar. At 38 years of age, the question remains if he stays in the WWE, I see him wrestling full time for six more years before going part time for two and retiring at 46 years old. If he chooses to go back to Japan, he'll be wrestling till he's in his mid 50s and then retire. 

the-miz-raw-e1511279717846.jpg

The man who raised the prestige of the Intercontinental Championship, and he isn't afraid to ask him. While at it, ask him if he's sucks, decent, good, or great, and you know what he'll tell you? He's... Awesome. The Miz has been the best mid carder in the WWE for the past we eight years with two United States Championship reigns, six Tag Team Championship reigns, a amazing eight Intercontinental Championship reigns, before a brief run as the WWE Champion from 2010 to 2011. At the age of thirty seven, he has seven more years, two more Intercontinental and a World title reign to add to his name before he closes the curtains for good.

In my opinion, The Undertaker is on his last legs here, he'll have the match at Saudi Arabia and then he'll have one more Wrestlemania and then he retires, when I see The Undertaker, I'm always afraid he'll get hurt and injure himself and at that age, I'll hurt for the rest of his life so hopefully nothing bad happened to him