BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Slim

Intercontinental Championship Discussion

Not a fan of Lashley getting the belt. I am just not as interested in him as Ambrose and I think that a main event caliber talent needs to hold the belt while Raw's world title isnt on the show most times, meaning that the IC title will become even more important in the programming. 

Overall I just found the decision to give Lashley the belt really weird, considering it was in the expense of the IC title being removed from the Ambrose/Rollins feud. But hey, he may lose the belt next week for all we know, with WWE booking and all that.

7 minutes ago, I Can't Odd said:

Lashley I think will be a fun champ to watch with Rush by his side. I'm actually glad Dean lost in the sense that he can be elevated above it but we'll see. Hope Lashley makes it to Mania as champ despite this weird bloking going on.

Elevated above it? How do you see them  doing that? I cant think of a big match/feud that he is going to get because of dropping the belt anytime soon. 

I'm all for Lashley being IC Champ if he continues his mean streak. If he shows up next week pointing at his ass again then this decision was pointless. Ambrose wasn't very good as champion and in my opinion is return has fallen flat. Maybe they continue the Dean and Seth rivalry heading into Mania, but Lashley being champ may just be great for his future, only time will tell 

7 minutes ago, The Marker said:

Ambrose reign was boring as hell, he didn't do nothing with title and he should have done more with it, but with Lashley, it gonna be interesting to see how well he carries himself, not only that, but for how long he holds it. 

He had 3 title defences and lost in his 4th in a one month period, how the hell is that "doing nothing with the title"?

4 hours ago, Bart said:

Elevated above it? How do you see them  doing that? I cant think of a big match/feud that he is going to get because of dropping the belt anytime soon. 

Him and Rollins feuds continue around Universal this time, after Mania, they needed a shock to bring eyes to RAW and this was a good one. I agree with it 100%

Lashley being IC champion will be great. Considering the Heat Magnet that Lio Rush is and Lashley's status as a big man this run should be impressive and might even give us a new take on the Intercontinental Championship we haven't seen in a while. On the other hand it could just be a wasted run and Lashley could just lose it to someone who WWE want the belt on at Mania or even before that but who knows. I for one am looking forward to this new approach to the IC title. 

Taking a good hard look at the RAW midcard, I see a lot of blanks. RAW is consisted of their top guys, and as a result I can see (and fear) a hot potato of the Intercontinental Championship. As much as it doesn't deserve it, I would bank on it. Such a shame that such a prestigious belt would be degraded so heavily.

Finn needs the belt back, badly. If they're going to split him up from Gable, I could see a decent feud with Balor and Roode. However I still hold the opinion that Balor vs. Styles for the IC with the Club involved would draw all the dimes.