Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BiC

Hulk Hogan Wants To Manage Braun Strowman

If you had to pick out one WWE superstar from SummerSlam and say that last night was their night, many people wouldn't think twice about picking Braun Strowman.

All four superstars - Strowman, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe - involved in the Fatal 4-Way main event for the Universal Championship, but The Monster Among Men definitely stole the show and caught everybody's eye.

The former Wyatt Family member demonstrated to WWE officials and to the fans that he is worthy of a title push as he running powerslammed Lesnar twice through two different announce tables, before throwing a third on top of him.

The crowd absolutely loved it and he looks well on his way to becoming one of the biggest babyfaces in the company. He needs to have a championship push in the not-so-distant future as he definitely showed last night that he deserved it.

He impressed so many people over the past couple of months with his performances, including one WWE Hall of Famer, who has even requested to come back to the company in order to be his manager. That man is Hulk Hogan.

Hulk Hogan? Braun does not need a manager in anyway shape or form his gimmick is fantastic and adding Hulk Hogan to the picture would make me lose a lil bit of interest I mean Braun with a manager? I mean UNLESS it is Paul Heyman but I don't think Braun needs to talk to much on the mic to be bloody fantastic. WWE is obviously high on him and I hope it translates to a Universal title win.

This wouldn't be a great move. Hogan would take all the attention away from Strowman and it would probably become the big Hulk Hogan show. Hogan completely doesn't fit Strowman's character aswell. But I am confident that this won't happen because of the history of Hogan in terms of racist remarks and stuff like that.