Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Time after time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opQU

Bart makes his way to the ring with his NXT title on his shoulder on the Evolve show after Summerslam, where Bart successfully defended his NXT title for the first time. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. After the match he got challenged by Akki and he is looking to respond to that tonight.

Bart is looking frustrated, having to deal with Akki after defeating him as clean as whistle just a few days ago.

Akki… Let me get this straight. I have just defeated you not once, but twice and then afterwards you are questioning my ability to lead this division? If I were to be a bad champion, I would’ve lost the title, heck I wouldn’t even have won it to begin with. But guess what, I did. I came out there and defeated you, I scared all my other opponents who challenged me to a match away. The problem doesn’t lay with the champion, it lays with the challengers.

1.2 Billion people who chant your name? I guess we had 1.2 billion delusional, retarded  people watching Summerslam, you’re a good draw for those people I guess. That is it!! I have finally discovered Akki’s talent. Call the papers! On a serious note, why aren’t you released yet? All you do is lose and complain. Literally that is it. Perhaps you drop a few tears here and there when you are at home, all alone, releasing that you haven’t and will never accomplish something in your life.

And then you complain that nobody is chanting your name in the arena? Come on, it isn’t fucking Christmas, it isn’t a present handed to you. It is something which you earn, that word may be hard to understand for you because you have earned less in your life then the size of your dick, which are both extremely little.

And still, you’re the only man who they have to face me. There is nobody else, trust me if there was something you wouldn’t have gotten a match, and I am forced to keep this title relevant while facing people who haven’t been relevant in years. I honestly don’t get why I even need to defend this title, I am busy as hell. I’m competing in a tournament for the Global championship, I am fighting for the tag titles. I am doing everything to keep myself, and with that the NXT title relevant but still they think it’s a smart idea to keep having me fight these idiots like Akki.

And yet, I do it every day again, wake up, defeat some scrub, sleep, repeat. Every single day. Because I know what this title is capable of. Because I am that damn good. Akki, if you want a match, you can get it. Cause regardless of what you will try, I will defeat you. Time after time. Day after day. Month after month. Because I am better than you. And at some point in time, you will realise it. You will give up and go back to India, where you will be cheered because they feel bad for losers like you. And in a few years, when you are working at a random MCDonald's in India, you will proudly say that I kicked your ass. It will be your biggest accomplishment, getting your ass whooped by Bart. I am sure that you are right now confident that this story will be different, but nobody else in the damn world does. They have all seen your fail time after time after time and they are sick of it. Even does people chanting your name in India know that you are going to lose again and again. Perhaps it isn’t your world, not everbody can be as talented as a megastar like me. But please don’t complain when the truth is handed to you again at Bad Blood.

It’s official. Akki will get his rematch for the NXT title at Bad Blood. We will see if the story plays out different this time.

Bart makes his way to the ring with his NXT title on his shoulder on the Evolve show after Summerslam, where Bart successfully defended his NXT title for the first time. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. After the match he got challenged by Akki and he is looking to respond to that tonight.

Bart is looking frustrated, having to deal with Akki after defeating him as clean as whistle just a few days ago.

Akki… Let me get this straight. I have just defeated you not once, but twice and then afterwards you are questioning my ability to lead this division? If I were to be a bad champion, I would’ve lost the title, heck I wouldn’t even have won it to begin with. But guess what, I did. I came out there and defeated you, I scared all my other opponents who challenged me to a match away. The problem doesn’t lay with the champion, it lays with the challengers.

1.2 Billion people who chant your name? I guess we had 1.2 billion delusional, retarded  people watching Summerslam, you’re a good draw for those people I guess. That is it!! I have finally discovered Akki’s talent. Call the papers! On a serious note, why aren’t you released yet? All you do is lose and complain. Literally that is it. Perhaps you drop a few tears here and there when you are at home, all alone, releasing that you haven’t and will never accomplish something in your life.

And then you complain that nobody is chanting your name in the arena? Come on, it isn’t fucking Christmas, it isn’t a present handed to you. It is something which you earn, that word may be hard to understand for you because you have earned less in your life then the size of your dick, which are both extremely little.

And still, you’re the only man who they have to face me. There is nobody else, trust me if there was something you wouldn’t have gotten a match, and I am forced to keep this title relevant while facing people who haven’t been relevant in years. I honestly don’t get why I even need to defend this title, I am busy as hell. I’m competing in a tournament for the Global championship, I am fighting for the tag titles. I am doing everything to keep myself, and with that the NXT title relevant but still they think it’s a smart idea to keep having me fight these idiots like Akki.

And yet, I do it every day again, wake up, defeat some scrub, sleep, repeat. Every single day. Because I know what this title is capable of. Because I am that damn good. Akki, if you want a match, you can get it. Cause regardless of what you will try, I will defeat you. Time after time. Day after day. Month after month. Because I am better than you. And at some point in time, you will realise it. You will give up and go back to India, where you will be cheered because they feel bad for losers like you. And in a few years, when you are working at a random MCDonald's in India, you will proudly say that I kicked your ass. It will be your biggest accomplishment, getting your ass whooped by Bart. I am sure that you are right now confident that this story will be different, but nobody else in the damn world does. They have all seen your fail time after time after time and they are sick of it. Even those people chanting your name in India know that you are going to lose again and again. Perhaps it isn’t your world, not everbody can be as talented as a megastar like me. I unfortunately don't have a choice but to accept your challenge, you're the only man willing to face me for the title. Therefore you will get another chance at my title. But please don’t cry when the truth is handed to you again at Bad Blood.

It’s official. Akki will get his rematch for the NXT title at Bad Blood. We will see if the story plays out different this time.

"Sher" plays as we see Akki walking in small steps with the singh brothers. Akki gets booed as, he removes his turban. He begins to speak while looking at the ring.

Bart, you think your retarded insults are gonna effect me? I am going to say a word that you are, a word that is represented in British, you are an "oik".
You think my people of the great nation India is retarded? My nation, My country, that 1.2 Billion people can take down the whole globe, because of its Relevant, Wealth, and Power! The only reason you have beaten me twice, is because of your ignorance, your weak strength, and because you don't have 1.2 Billion people standing and cheering for you. All you have is these stupid Americans and British fools standing up, and they don't even know who to boo!

You want to talk about dicks? Well I never knew that you could have belly button under your stomach. There are breads harder than your dick. You choose battle with the wrong Indian. I not only fight for the NXT champion or My nation of India. I fought for this whole division. It's been dead since I left. All we had was, Bart, Bart, Bart. People get tired and I've seen enough. So I'm stepping in.

You say keeping this title relevant?? WHAT! Only thing you kept relevant is how this division is dying seconds by seconds. I do get it though, there was no else for you to face, ask me why. Let's start with "Finish" The unbeatable blah blah blah. Guess what, I finished him before you step foot in this company. Then we have "Gary Kirby" who left, because he already knew I was coming after the NXT title. Then Karico, don't know what happened to him, probably left. The matter of fact is, that everyone left after they heard Akki was about to step in. 

You come here day after day after day, look. I've came here Year after Year after Year, each of everyday of the year. I've shown up, I've never got the respect I've deserved, why? Because of all you scrubs. Day in Day out. And you here complaining, while you only joined 5 months ago, and I'm here FOR A FULL 3 YEARS, TRYING AND TRYING. I get dissrespect in return, why? Because of my looks, my nation and my home. And the funny thing is Bart, I hope you regret saying all this, because at Bad Blood, everything that's going to happen to you, will never be forgotten, never, never and never again!

Akki smiles while the camera is pointed straight at his face. The camera pans out and then later fades to black.