Summerslam on BrendenPlayz!

The biggest party of the Summer, coming soon to BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

WWE Elimination Chamber

The Road to Wrestlemania officially begins at the Royal Rumble PPV! Discuss all the matches on the show and give your predictions on the winners.
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year
  • BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
James Hunter

My first match

*The lights go pitch black and Big Dog's music hits and walks down to the ring*

As you all know the one and only is here on Carnage yes me Big Dog and at Emergence i'm going to be facing the biggest noobs you could ever face but if there's one thing i can promise you all is that I'll crush them both and after I'm done with this rookie match i'm going straight for that universal championship and i'm gonna defeat anybody who even tries to stand in my way i can guarantee i will destroy them all and it's true it's damn true.*Big Dog slams his mic down and walks to the end of the ramp then turns his head around and smirks then walks to backstage.*

gq4SuGF.png.71dab58ad616791594eba30135a1cb70.png.9795a5689fb1e9d8acf27d03befc24d8.png

*Jackass Johns music hits he walks down to the ring. 

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen behold the greatest man to ever live yes you heard that right the greatest man to ever live JackAsssssssssssss John. As you all know by now I'm having a match at Carnage : Emergence and after I win the match because everyone knows I'm against two jobbers. I will come for the universal Championship and Big Dog good luck because you ain't winning. Anyways Big Dog is a ROMAN Reigns wannabe *crowd laughs* It says it in his name.Come on now at least have some originality. Anyways I have no more time to speak I have to get my new car and also this crowd is waste of my time 

*walks up the ramp and the spotlight hits on him* music theme turns on*