WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Evolution

What was the last wrestling match you watched?

Guest Smith

I just got around to watching Okada vs Omega II. It's probably the best match I've ever seen. Absolutely amazing.

The Hart Foundation vs Legion of Doom, Shamrock, Goldust and Austin at In Your House Canadian Stampede.

This is a MUST watch match, the crowd is going insane for the Hearts even though technically they're the heels but its Canada so the crowd love them. Austin and Bret Hart's tension was awesome. Every person in the match is a great worker and pretty over. The crowd was hot the entire match, just has your classic big fight feel.

I didn't like the roll up finish but the all out brawl was pretty cool, they even got the Harts in from the crowd for the fight making it more real.

I watched this bloody classic again, dunno how many times I've watched it but it just gets better every time. You have no idea who's going to win, with the high flyers such as The Mexican, D-Man and PACMAN. You also have the legend himself known as BullDozer, and you wonder if he's ever going to climb the ladder. Also at the end, with BullDozer getting so mad that he tears the arena apart. I have to say, that if Okada vs Omega gets 6 stars, this gets 7 for sure.

jk, I watched Marty Scurll vs Cody Rhodes in WCPW. My two favourite ROH talents going at it and I loved the match. They are both great technical wrestlers and I really enjoyed this match.

Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL Judgement Day '04. The sound of the steel chair cracking against Eddie's skull made me realize how many years of his life the shot took. The blade job made the match even more wince-inducing from a carnage standpoint.

The last few full wrestling matches that I have watched featured Joey Ryan & Candice LeRae Vs. The "N" Words at Freelance Wrestling, Candice LeRae Vs. Johnny Gargano at Absolute Intense Wrestling and whatever is shown on RAW or SmackDown Live. lol

Image result for Aj Styles vs John Cena royal rumble gif

John Cena vs Aj Styles

The last match that I watched was John Cena vs Aj Styles, I saw that WWE posted it on there youtube channel and watched it. Such an amazing match and the #2 best match of 2017, these two have possibly the best in ring chemistry I've seen and there feuds are so good. I recommend this highly to anyone who wants to see Cena get his 16th world title.

okadaospreay.jpg

Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay, Heavyweight Champion vs Junior Heavyweight Champion from NJPW's 46th Anniversary Show. 

While I don't think they scratched the full surface of what this could've been, this was still a really great match. It had the opening mat wrestling which I'm always a sucker for, Okada disrespecting and underestimating Ospreay (and soon paying for it), Ospreay teasing but then refusing to hit the rainmaker (wanting to be his own man) and of course, some great counters. The match was a bit too heavily booked in Okada's favour, but I had a lot of fun watching this overall. ****