Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Nature Boy

What was the last wrestling match you watched?

Flair vs Vader at Starrcade '93. Obviously, wrestling was a lot different back then but after listening to various shoots on this time frame I wanted to see some of the best matches and this was one of the best of that year. It certainly did deliver and showed a far more interesting Vader than the one we saw in the WWF years later. 

I watched the 2017 Royal Rumble and i thought it was actually good, the staredown between Taker and Goldberg was a cool highlight, Brock Lesnar clotheslining Enzo Amore looked brutal and James Ellsworth getting eliminated immediately was quite funny. The match was not as bad as people keep saying it was, they picked an interesting winner and it was someone who i would have picked as well. The Rumble match led to an interesting match at Wrestlemania 33 between Wyatt and Orton for the WWE Championship which i also liked.

Just watched the latest New Japan Cup Show. I highly recommend seeking out the Will Ospreay vs. Lance Archer match from the second round. A brilliant David vs. Goliath match, and Lance Archer delivered big time. It is currently one of the best matches of the tournament, huge surprise and has really elevated my opinion of Lance Archer.

One of the few Wrestlemania's i have on DVD at home but who can pass up watching it in HD in the afternoon, Really enjoyed seeing the young Randy Orton go over at Wrestlemania. It's been a while since we've seen a young rookie rise on our sceens screen quite as fully as Orton has and it makes me even more excited for his upcoming feud with AJ Styles given his legacy in WWE.

Also Foley really is great at his expressions in the ring
Jod6pt4.png

I came for the live performance of Three Six Mafia and stayed for the Mark Henry vs Chris Beniot contest. Mark Henry was always shown to be a strong force surprisingly even if his success only came 5 years after this match. With a theme song like Henry's it's hard to not look like a badass.

Going through some 2012 New Japan, with the purchase by Bushi Road and the start of the promotions new renaissance. 

Currently at the G1 Climax 22, and some whopper matches like Yuji Nagata vs. Karl Anderson (Who is insanely over), Tanahashi vs. Shelton Benjamin and Naito vs. Nakamura, which ended in a wild closing sequence of a top rope reverse powerslam, roll up and submission counters, and a Stardust Press to Nakamura's back for the win.

AJPW Dream Power Series 2019

March 19th, 2019

Strong BJ (c) vs. Violence Giants - World Tag Team Championships - A rematch from January that became a 25 minute war between 4 beefy badasses. Shuji Ishikawa was moving around like a man half his size, hitting dropkicks and double stomps, Suwama and Okabayashi chopping like madmen, ring-shaking suplexes and huge lariats from everyone. There were fantastic pin break ups when I thought that was it, especially after Okabayashi hit the Golem Splash. A phenomenal old-school strong style hoss match featuring 4 of Japan's top talents.

Kento Miyahara (c) vs. Naoya Nomura - Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship - Wow, they absolutely delivered here. Between separating from Miyahara's faction, Nextream, joining Sweeper and making his first challenge to the Triple Crown, against his former leader no less, Nomura has some big boots to fill. This match was booked to perfection, with Nomura having Kento's usual spots scouted, and even hitting them on Kento himself. The crowd was eating everything up and Nomura was booked to look like more than a credible challenger, but strong enough to be a champion. He wrecked Miyahara with shoulder tackles and forearms, with the Ace of AJPW selling perfectly to make Nomura look like a million bucks. 

He fought out of the Shutdown German Suplex multiple times, absorbed countless Blackout knees, and when Nomura hit his Maximum finisher, Korakuen wanted him to get the three so badly. A brilliant elevation of a young talent in defeat. 

D0jsbSiU8AAkI8A.jpg