BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Evolution

What was the last wrestling match you watched?

Eventhough I got the network, I tend to watch the matches that WWE uploads to their youtube channel. I remember loving this one life and while the lack of being shocked made it a less enjoyable, it's still a great match.

The Fiend faced Seth Rollins at the Calgary House show. It wasn't very long but if this is any indicator of how the Hell In A Cell match goes, The Fiend is going to look great. Pretty fun sight from a house show, really lucky crowd. Post match was crazy too, The Fiend no sold several stomps and left Seth laid out. I love it.

It was the Raw Gauntlet match up before Elimination Chamber, where Seth Rollins went over a hour, managing to defeat both Roman Reigns and John Cena, something I'm sure a lot of people didn't see. That night got me into him being a enjoyable face (something that he needs to gain again) and matches after being decent as well, especially Miz's face when he realized that he had to face Braun Strowman after he beat Elias. 

While reading his recent interview article i wanted to load up a match of his and found this on Youtube. Probably not his best match but the fact that Hassan was able to be in the ring with both Shawn & Hogan during his short career is an accomplishment on its own.

I actually was bored last night, and got to go on my network for the first time in a while. I pulled up Chris Jericho vs Triple H from Wrestlemania 18. I actually really enjoyed this match, a really solid one here. And I would definitely watch it again. This match probed that Jericho is truly the GOAT he can have an amazing match with anyone, even earlier in his career. Well done by both men.