Latest News
  • Post your opinions on all of the latest topics in the news!
  • Backlash available NOW on BrendenPlayz!
  • Join the BPZ NBA Fantasy Basketball League
  • Welcome to a new look BrendenPlayz Forums!
  • Remember to join the chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Announcements

• BrendenPlayz

New Reactions!   07/26/2017

Reactions have been added to the forum with the new site update. These reactions are an extension to the reputation system and allow you to display more emotions in your reputation handouts. With this change it introduces 'Neutral' reputation, which is a reaction that offers neither positive or negative reputation. These are represented via the "Haha", "Confused" and "Sad". We still currently have our traditional reputation methods with upvoting and downvoting for those who prefer the old method. "Liking" is now the default reputation method and the "Thanks" option has also been added, these make up the two new positive reputation point.  The only new addition to the negative reputation system is the "Angry" emotion. Give them a try!
Bad Attitude Bullet

How To Make My Career Mode More Enjoyable in Future WWE Games

So everything that you read here is a Copy Of what i said in 5 Ways to make WWE 2K18 Better But i'd like to Add On To That For Future WWE games

How to Make WWE My Career Mode Better

Okay So When you start off WWE My Career Mode you start off in Developmental the same as WWE 2K17 you wrestle 3 matches and then cut promos and then its off to NXT where you have to wrestle lets say about 10 matches and once you're done that you get a message saying Congratulations you are now on the Power 25 Ranking

Here are the tiers
Rank 25 - NXT Tag Team Titles
Rank 20 - NXT Championship

After you Win The NXT Tag Team Titles and the NXT Championship A Cutscene will play where Triple H Will come down and congratulate you on winning your championships  and
From Here you will get a phone call from Vince McMahon asking you where you want to be drafted to depending on your choice You can Go To RAW and Challenge for the WWE Tag Team Titles and The IC Title before the Universal Championship
or
You Can go to Smackdown and Challenge for the WWE SD Tag Team Titles and the United States Title and then the WWE Championship and there will be another cutscene where it will show you in a room with Both Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon and it will give you a choice of whether you want to sign with RAW or Smackdown if you choose Smackdown dont worry once you win the championships on Smackdown you can Request to be drafted to RAW. where you can challenge for their titles, depending on your choice it will fast forward you to when ever the draft is and it will show a cutscene of the brand you chose drafting you to that Brand and being handed a Shirt of the brand you chose.

NOW Back to the power 25 Rankings

Rank 15 RAW Or Smackdown Tag Team Titles
Rank 10 Intercontinental Championship Or United States Championship
Rank 5 Money In The Bank Or Royal Rumble
Rank 1 WWE Championship Or Universal Championship

And if you have collected all the titles on RAW you can ask to be drafted over to smackdown and challenge for their titles with the same rankings as applied

You win matches and complete objectives each week you move up 1 ranking if you fail to perform the task you have been given you lose a rank lets say you are on rank 5 and you win your match but fail to complete the task you've been given you go down a rank

Once you've completed everything in WWE My Career Mode you will be inducted into the hall of fame where it will show you your accomplishments and Jerry Lawler announces the person who will induct you into the hall of fame and then they will Induct you into the hall of fame.

Added On: Rivalry System

So as you win matches and complete objectives, you will be placed into feuds and each Feud you get into will have a Feud System,Allow me to explain

Feud System The more you feud with your opponent the more intense it gets and the type of stipulation matches you get

• Level 1: Just Starting The Feud Minor Matches Like Extreme Rules Matches, Submission Matches, Table Matches,
  • Level 2: Rivalry Heats Up Handicap Matches
  • Level 3: Personal Rivalry- This is where the big matches Come out Loser Leaves The Brand, I Quit Matches, Steel Cages, Hell In A Cell Matches

Storylines:

Once you win about 15 matches The Authority Comes out and Offer's You a Choice Do you Join The Authority Or Do you attack Them If You Choose to Join The Authority you get to choose 3 Partners to Team With Heading into Survivor Series E.G  Samoa Joe Brock Lesnar Roman Reigns and you will take on Team Cena, Team Balor Or Team Undertaker Since Undertaker is the guy they call to sort out someone they have a problem with..................

OR

you can Disobey The Authority Leading to A Career Vs Ownership Match: This Storyline will involve The Authority trying to screw you out of every match Leading to You Vs Either Triple H Or Vince McMahon At Wrestlemania Inside a Hell In A Cell If you win you get control over WWE and You dont hear from The Authority until A Storyline plays out where NXT superstars invade The Main Roster and screwing you out of Matches Leading to Survivor Series where you will lose Due To a Betrayal Storyline and The Authority gains control over WWE Again.

If you guys have any more ideas feel free to leave them down below

The Storyline is really cool. But I think the Authority angle is a bit too played. Maybe it should be you try to take over one brand and are forced to take on Shane or Hunter. They then come back with the backing of NXT and Superstars on their brand loyal to them, starting a civil war.

3 minutes ago, Fear said:

The Storyline is really cool. But I think the Authority angle is a bit too played. Maybe it should be you try to take over one brand and are forced to take on Shane or Hunter. They then come back with the backing of NXT and Superstars on their brand loyal to them, starting a civil war.

Good Idea i didn't think Of that the reason why i went with The Authority storyline is because i remember in one game we took on Vince McMahon Inside a hell in a cell and we jumped off the cell and put him through a table i cant remember which game tho

1 minute ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Good Idea i didn't think Of that the reason why i went with The Authority storyline is because i remember in one game we took on Vince McMahon Inside a hell in a cell and we jumped off the cell and put him through a table i cant remember which game tho

I remember that was a storyline in RTWM in WWE 12 where WCW tried to take over WWE. But don't remember what you referring to

In my eyes, the game should go from being sports and graphics based to an entertainment game. I am playing WWE, which isn't real and everyone who buys tknows that. That's why I would make the game story-driven. Bring back modes like Season Mode,  RTWM  and GM Mode (aka modes which require a bit more creativity).I loved the games where you have to play through to stories. I don't care if I don't have much input into it myself, as long as the story is good. If you were to have the wrestlers say the next themselves again that would be awesome but just text can do the job. Right now we have a repetitive game where you can basically only play matches and Showcase mode won't change that, as with showcase mode playing or watching it doesn't make that much of a difference in my eyes.

On 9/4/2017 at 7:40 PM, Bart said:

In my eyes, the game should go from being sports and graphics based to an entertainment game. I am playing WWE, which isn't real and everyone who buys tknows that. That's why I would make the game story-driven. Bring back modes like Season Mode,  RTWM  and GM Mode (aka modes which require a bit more creativity).I loved the games where you have to play through to stories. I don't care if I don't have much input into it myself, as long as the story is good. If you were to have the wrestlers say the next themselves again that would be awesome but just text can do the job. Right now we have a repetitive game where you can basically only play matches and Showcase mode won't change that, as with showcase mode playing or watching it doesn't make that much of a difference in my eyes.

i did like the WWE 12 RTWM you played through 2 Of the main roster guys and then played as you're own personal CAW that was fun, Season Mode is good too AS Long as its not like 2008's Season mode

On 9/4/2017 at 7:25 AM, Fear said:

I remember that was a storyline in RTWM in WWE 12 where WCW tried to take over WWE. But don't remember what you referring to

I remember which Game you faced Vince McMahon inside a hell in a cell at wrestlemania in.......Smackdown Vs RAW 2005 if you lost the royal rumble and Declined the chance to go after the Intercontinental Championship