NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Favourite Video Game Character?

I will always say Crash Bandicoot for this because of when I was younger and my dad gave me his PS2 it came with games such as Crash Bandicoot: Tag Team Racing and The Wrath Of Cortex, and I played those a lot so I really liked Crash. When they announced that they were remastering the original games I loved Crash once again.

Guest Smith

Master Chief

Image result for master chief

Master Chief from Halo. I was introduced to Halo early on and continued to play it until I switched to PS. I've always loved the series but I think the best storylines always revolved around Master Chief. Also, the franchise had the guts to kill off their #1 character and not let him grow stale to their audience. Since entering the video game world, Master Chief has been nothing short of an absolute bad ass.

Image result for Kratos gif

Kratos

The god of war, and the face of the best franchise in history. I grew up either watching my brother play God Of War 3 on the PS2 or trying to play it. Every single GOW game has been amazing and Kratos is bad ass in each and every one. Also, when I was a kid I thought Goldberg was the actor for him (my brother told me so) so that made me like him more. (I liked Goldberg then. I was stupid). Anyways, Kratos takes the cake for me.

There's plenty of classics but it's hard to look past Mario considering so many different scenarios and he's spanned across many generations and is still so successful. I've been a big fan of Donkey Kong also though. For newer games, Nathan Drake is someone I like, I mean who doesn't like a guy who storms a temple and kills hundreds of bad guys and gets the gold and the girl at the end of the day.