BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Aidanator

BPZ: War Stories

A hero is an ordinary person that does extraordinary things. These people are scattered around the globe. Some of them are normal civilians, others are world leaders, but there are some who put their lives at risk every day for the protection of their country, and sometimes the entire world. These people are the soldiers, and here are their stories.

Ok, so here's how this is going to work. You sign up a soldier from a list of many, many wars(Most of them involve the United States one way or another) and I'll write a story about them. Sometimes if two people sign up soldiers from the same war and same army then their stories could possibly get interwined but for the most part these will all be separate. So here's the sign up sheet:

War and Country that soldier is fighting for(List down below):

Height:

Appearance(Hair, Eye Color, etc.):

Personality:

And that's about it! So without further adieu, here's the list:

Texan War of Independence:

Texan Soldier

Mexican Soldier

Crimean War:

British Soldier

French Soldier

Ottoman Soldier

Russian Soldier

American Civil War:

Union Soldier

Confederate Soldier

Franco-Prussian War:

French Soldier

German Soldier

Spanish-American War:

American Soldier

Spanish Soldier

Cuban Soldier

Boxer Rebellion:

Japanese Soldier

Russian Soldier

British Soldier

American Soldier

French Soldier

German Soldier

Chinese Imperial Soldier

Russo-Japanese War:

Russian Soldier

Japanese Soldier

Italo Turkish War:

Italian Soldier

Ottoman Soldier

The Balkan Wars(Please state which one):

Serbian Soldier

Bulgarian Soldier

Greek Soldier

Ottoman Soldier

Montenegrin Soldier

Romainian Soldier

WW1:

German Soldier

French Soldier

Russian Soldier

Austro-Hungarian Soldier

British Soldier

American Soldier

Ottoman Soldier

Belgian Soldier

ANZAC Soldier(Australia and New Zealand)

Bulgarian Soldier

Italian Soldier

Serbian Soldier

Japanese Soldier

Siamese(Thai) Soldier

Portuguese Soldier

Russian Civil War:

Russian Soldier

Bolshevik Soldier

Irish War of Independence:

Irish Soldier

British Soldier

The Great Emu War(Please don't actually pick this one):

Australian Soldier

Emu

Spanish Civil War:

Republican Spain Soldier

Nationalist Spain Soldier

WW2:

German Soldier

Japanese Soldier

Italian Soldier

Finnish Soldier

American Soldier

Soviet Soldier

British Soldier

Canadian Soldier

Chinese Soldier

Polish Soldier

Brazilian Soldier

Korean War:

American Soldier

South Korean Soldier

British Soldier

French Soldier

Australian Soldier

Kiwi Soldier (New Zealand)

Canadian Soldier

Colombian Soldier

Ethiopian Soldier

Turkish Soldier

Greek Soldier

Thai Soldier

Belgian Soldier

Dutch Soldier

Filipino Soldier

North Korean Soldier

Chinese Soldier

Vietnam War:

American Soldier

Australian Soldier

South Korean Soldier

Thai Soldier

Viet Cong

Rhodesian Bush War:

Rhodesian Soldier

ZANU(Zimbabwe)

Soviet-Afghan War:

Soviet Soldier

Afghan Soldier

Falklands War:

British Soldier

Argentinian Soldier

Gulf War:

American Soldier

Iraqi Soldier

The Chechen Wars(Again, please state which one):

Chechen Soldier

Russian Soldier

Modern Day War On Terror:

Canadian Soldier

American Soldier

British Soldier

French Soldier

Edited by Aidanator

Name: Andy Storms

Height: 5'9

War and Country: Canadian Solider and Modern Day War

Appearance(Hair, Eye Color, etc.): Curly Brown Hair, Blue eye color, Few scars on his face

Personality: War hungry, always angry. Hates Europe people, and a-bit racist(might attack friendly as well)

name Nicolas mckay

War and Country that soldier is fighting for(List down below): world war 1 and anzac soldier new zealander

Height: 6 foot 2

Appearance(Hair, Eye Color, etc.): brown hair blue eyes no tatoos

Personality:  hates war but is forced to do this by  the gonverment

One thing I forgot to mention, sign-ups are always available.

Fighting For The Right Cause

Image result for Union soldier

"Okay men, reports say that Robert E. Lee's army is planning an attack directly on our position sometime within the next few days. After their victory at Chancellorsville, he apparently wants to follow this up by taking Gettysburg. Make sure you're ready to pick up your guns and fight on a moment's notice." General Meade spoke to his soldiers as they set up camp in Gettysburg, Virginia. Brad Colbert was one of these soldiers(He did not provide a last name so I had to give him one). As Meade was talking, Brad thought about the war. These Confederate Scum! What gives them the right to break apart this country? If they truly didn't like where things were going, then they could leave! I can't wait until we win this war and all of them get what they deserve! After the speech, Brad went over and talked to some of his fellow soldiers. "Hey Johnny, what are you gonna do once the war is over?" 18-year old Johnny McDowerly had just finished Grade School by the time he was drafted. His family owned a farm, where he grew up, so he definitely wasn't the most educated man in the Union Army. "Well, I was thinkin' I would inherit the family farm from Pa, and maybe find a nice Purtty woman to marry and settle down with." Brad chuckled to himself at Johnny's accent, and continued talking with his comrades throughout the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bringing A Country Back To Its Former Glory

Image result for German ww2 soldier

"We have them on the move! Push on!" Echo Wilson yelled to the other German soldiers as they chased the Soviets through the city of Brest-Litovsk. After the place had been shelled for 29 minutes by the Wehrmacht, they moved in an attacked. Echo would move from house to house, checking for Soviets, and if he did find any, he would shoot them. Simple as that. At least, that was what he told himself. One of the houses he arrived at, he could see a group of them taking cover in the corner, at least 4 or 5. He decided a grenade would be most efficient for clearing them out. So he took one out, released the pin, and threw it straight into the room they were hiding in. But right after he threw it, he felt a bullet go straight through his shoulder. He fell to the ground as the grenade went off. All he could do was just lay there, too injured to move. He could see medical personnel head in his direction as he slipped further and further out of consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting Over Personal Problems

Image result for Modern day canadian soldier

Andy Storms was a 23-Year old male fighting for the Canadian army. Ever since 9/11, and he heard his nation was going to fight terror in Afghanistan, he knew he wanted to join the army. What he didn't anticipate though, was that once he got there he would be grouped with two Europeans. One Englishman and one Frenchman. You see, he had a very fine distaste for Europeans, as he never forgave them for making his country their puppet for two centuries. So when he met his two colleagues, he already didn't like them. One of them, the Englishman, walked up to him. "Hey, I'm Private Adam Harris, I heard I'm going to be deployed with you for the next couple of weeks?" "Corporal Andy Storms, and before we start don't be thinking that we're gonna be some 'buddies at war' or any shit like that. I know who you are, a European. All of you people are the same. Even the Americans are better than you. If it were up to me both of you would be assigned to Janitorial duties for the rest of your time here, but since orders from the higher ups say I must work with you, try not to get in my way. Go and relay that message to your Frenchie friend back there." With that Andy Storms "stormed" off and left Private Harris standing there in complete and udder shock.

And that's all for now! Don't worry, this isn't the end of the story for these soldiers, it was actually only the introductions. Like I said earlier, sign-ups are always available, and Ropati, I'll get to your character next time. And with that, it's finished.

Guest Smith

Name: Kin Takeshi

War and Country: WW2 and Japanese Soldier

Height: 5 foot 11 inches

Appearance(Hair, Eye Color, etc.): Black eyes, black hair, lean build

Personality: Quiet, honorable, traditional Japanese warrior

Receiving The Call To Arms

Image result for WW1 New zealand soldier

It was a bright, sunny afternoon, and Nicolas McKay was currently overlooking the beach of Gallipoli with contempt in his eyes. In his opinion, he felt that this entire struggle that was going on was all pointless, and he hated that he had to fight for a cause he didn't believe in. He groaned as he saw his superior walk up to him. "What are you doing just sulking around, McKay? You need to be prepared! We're about to storm this beach, and I need every man as ready as I can get them!" "What's the point in this?" Nicolas asked, shooting an annoyed glare at the officer. "Not this again. I told you, it's not your job to question why you're doing this, you just do it. Now, you can either get your gear ready now and step out onto that beach, or you can stay here and end up being court martialed, possibly executed, for deserting." With one last scoff, McKay got everything together and ran off the ship, straight towards the Ottoman's positions on Gallipoli.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Honor

Image result for Japanese soldier ww2

He hid in silence, not making a single move as he prepared to attack. The battle was not currently going in Japan's favor. In fact, the American Imperialists were slaughtering them right now. Kin Takeshi was currently hiding out in a tunnel with about 8 other men, and they were about ready to leave and charge at the enemy. "Charges ready?" one of the other soldiers hiding with him asked. He nodded as he held out his dynamite. They were losing the battle, and as a last resort they were gonna charge straight at the Americans and wait for the detonator to explode, killing both them and the enemy. He gave the command, and everyone hiding in the tunnel immediately charged and uttered one phrase: "Tennoheika Banzai!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King and Country

Image result for British soldier ww2

He could hear the men around him coughing and vomiting all over the place. Half of them probably due to seasickness and the other half due to nervousness at the current situation. They had just departed from Great Britain, and were due to arrive on the shores of Sword Beach in about an hour. Jack Anderson figured the men had a reason to be nervous, as they would have to charge at the German's position with little to no cover, mines scattered everywhere, and only Tank fire to support them. Thinking about it, he really couldn't blame them for being scared, but he had no fear. He knew he could get through these obstacles without any difficulties. Why? Well, he's just simply the best, that's why! In fact, the more he thought about it, the more confident he became. He was ready to rush towards the German defenses at full speed.

And that's all for this one! Please, let me know if there's anything about your character that I messed up, and I'll gladly fix it.