Latest News
  • Post your opinions on all of the latest topics in the news!
  • Backlash available NOW on BrendenPlayz!
  • Join the BPZ NBA Fantasy Basketball League
  • Welcome to a new look BrendenPlayz Forums!
  • Remember to join the chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Announcements

• BrendenPlayz

New Reactions!   07/26/2017

Reactions have been added to the forum with the new site update. These reactions are an extension to the reputation system and allow you to display more emotions in your reputation handouts. With this change it introduces 'Neutral' reputation, which is a reaction that offers neither positive or negative reputation. These are represented via the "Haha", "Confused" and "Sad". We still currently have our traditional reputation methods with upvoting and downvoting for those who prefer the old method. "Liking" is now the default reputation method and the "Thanks" option has also been added, these make up the two new positive reputation point.  The only new addition to the negative reputation system is the "Angry" emotion. Give them a try!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Prince's BPZ FIFA Challenge

giphy.gif

Now, I know I am one of the best FIFA players on the forums and there shouldn't be any argument about it. For some reason though others don't seem to agree with me and thus I am creating this series to fix that. Prince vs The World (In FIFA 18) 

In this series, I will be looking to move up divisions by beating you guys (the members) right here's on the forums and cementing my greatness. Starting from Div 8, I will be looking to see how far down the divisions I can go just from facing you guys in any game mode (Seasons or Ultimate Team).

Win Against You- 3 POINTS

Draw- 1 POINT

Loss- 0 points

The target is to get 12 points within a certain amount of games to move up a division, with 8 guaranteeing me safety and below down meanings i get relegated. ALL YOU FIFA SCRUBS BRING YOU BEST, AS THE PRINCE HAS ARRIVED TO BE THE KING OF FIFA.

tumblr_nrre83xdkk1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

Divison 8 Match - Ultimate Team: vs Natedog

TEAM I USED:

2eq86bo.jpg

RESULT:

2zp5y0n.jpg

Very frustrating game from my end here. Nate was able to take the lead early on in the first half after a great headed goal from a well executed corner. At many times within the first half I was struggling to string more then two passes together, thus meaning that by the end of the first half I had one shot and one on target. Looking at the stats though I did improve in the second half, attacking a lot better through the help of putting on Martial and at points missing goals that I could of easily scored to at least tie this game up. Nate was able to bag a second goal and it was game over for me.

Not the best start to the challenge but considering past games with Nate certainly not the worst.

1/10 GAMES PLAYED IN DIV 8

0 POINTS

9 NEEDED FOR PROMOTION

Division 8 Match - Ultimate Team: vs George AK

TEAM I USED:

106cyl2.jpg

(better image coming soon)

GEORGE AK'S TEAM:

idgnxg.jpg

RESULT:

5fqa03.jpg

Another game in which has left me in frustration as Son was able to pull a brace for George by scoring a great goal in the first half from a cross into the box and just another great effort within the second half. Meanwhile my goal with Morata was a bit more of a scramble with an eventful tap-in managing to squeeze the ball across the line. Sadly my quality in the midfield was the downfall of this game for me, causing me to lose possession a lot and making some poor decisions that George was able to capitalise on. Moving forward I need to work on that.

2/10 GAMES PLAYED IN DIV 8

0 POINTS

9 NEEDED FOR PROMOTION

Division 8 Match - Ultimate Team: vs George AK

MY TEAM:

33kr8dk.jpg

GEORGE AK'S TEAM:

3463r85.jpg

RESULT:

2h87ssl.jpg

PROVING ALL YOU HATERS WRONG BAYBAY. But really quite happy to have gotten my first win here it what was a game that could of gone either way. First half I managed to get the advantage as in what was a vintage moment for FIFA as George tackled my player but it had bounced perfectly to Defoe who managed to break away and score. George managed to equalise with Zaha and the second half was just a lot of attacking by both halfs where we traded goals, I had put Martial at striker who managed to score for me to get the score to 2-1. George answered right back to make it 2-2. At the 83rd moment I had the decisive moment of the game by scoring another with Martial to end the game at 3-2 to get some points onto the table. GG George for both games. 

3/10 GAMES PLAYED IN DIV 8

1-0-2

3 POINTS

9 NEEDED FOR PROMOTION