Latest News
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
IceColdLava

Fortnite Discussion

Image result for Fortnite

Fortnite Discussion

Fortnight is one of the popular games right now, there 100 player game mode is fast paced and is imo is really fun. But Fornite is coming out with a new game mode, a time limit one, I wonder what it will be. Anything about Fortnite can be discussed here, and if you want someone to play with check out the PS4 Gamertag thread! 

18 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

I'm happy that they're adding new weapons. Smoke Grenades is very useful when trying to get out of a tricky situation. The moveable bush is interesting, not sure If I like it yet or not. Suppressors on SMG's is also a good call. Excited to see what's next. Gimmie a gold LMG!

I think the suppressed SMG is very inconsistent which is why the AR/Shotgun will always look over it in the situation it can be used in which is normally closed range.

4 minutes ago, Ross said:

I think the suppressed SMG is very inconsistent which is why the AR/Shotgun will always look over it in the situation it can be used in which is normally closed range.

The SMG's are meant to be pretty poor and the AR's will always be better. But it's good to have variety and options and especially create more of a challenge to receive a stronger weapon. 

On 11/30/2017 at 10:52 AM, BrendenPlayz said:

I'm happy that they're adding new weapons. Smoke Grenades is very useful when trying to get out of a tricky situation. The moveable bush is interesting, not sure If I like it yet or not. Suppressors on SMG's is also a good call. Excited to see what's next. Gimmie a gold LMG!

I agree, I can't wait till they begin to add things like C4s and trip mines, all that, I really like the bush cause it comes in handy when you want to hide from someone. Any weapons you think they will add?

A new 50 vs 50 "last team standing" mode is now available in Fortnite: Battle Royale Epic Games announced during tonight's Game Awards.

Sadly, the mode is only available for a very short time, wrapping up on Sunday December 17th.

No word on whether this is just a trial run and the mode will return later, but Epic Games does say that additional unique game modes are in the pipeline, so we can expect a variety of new Battle Royale modes to drop in the future. Whether they land in a rotation or stay permanently remains to be seen.

Epic Games also announced that the game has reached 30 million players across all platforms (PC, Mac, Xbox One and PS4) with a peak concurrent count of 1.3 million. That's pretty impressive. Who knows, maybe we'll even see the game land on Switch?

34 minutes ago, BiC said:

A new 50 vs 50 "last team standing" mode is now available in Fortnite: Battle Royale Epic Games announced during tonight's Game Awards.

Sadly, the mode is only available for a very short time, wrapping up on Sunday December 17th.

No word on whether this is just a trial run and the mode will return later, but Epic Games does say that additional unique game modes are in the pipeline, so we can expect a variety of new Battle Royale modes to drop in the future. Whether they land in a rotation or stay permanently remains to be seen.

Epic Games also announced that the game has reached 30 million players across all platforms (PC, Mac, Xbox One and PS4) with a peak concurrent count of 1.3 million. That's pretty impressive. Who knows, maybe we'll even see the game land on Switch?

Oh wow this is sick! I'm gonna try this.

So far I like the new mode. You spawn in with your team and you often will take over an entire town. You build a whole fortress with your team and hold the town up together. Then when things get closer, you will have two teams basically running at each other and its a fight to the end. It's tough when you don't have the numbers advantage to win the gun fights since there is so many coming for you. But you have that reassurance that your team will be there for you somewhat. 

So far so good.