Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Guest Smith

Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Guest Smith

20171113_SurvivorSeries_MensMatch_update

The battle lines have been drawn and the teams finalized in the Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, and the biggest names and most prominent rising stars in sports-entertainment will join forces in the battle for brand supremacy on the one night a year where Raw and SmackDown LIVE clash in head-to-head competition.

Just when it seemed the contest couldn’t get any bigger, unforeseen circumstances have resulted in a bombshell announcement. Following Jason Jordan’s injury at the hands of Bray Wyatt during this week’s Raw, 14-time World Champion Triple H has been selected to replace the gold-blooded Superstar at the fall classic!

In the wake of SmackDown bringing Raw under siege, Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon selected Kurt Angle as Raw Team Captain and made it clear that his position with Monday Night Raw will be in jeopardy if he doesn’t completely show up the blue brand. In response, The Olympic Hero recruited the dominant Braun Strowman, followed soon after by intense competitors Finn Bálor and Samoa Joe. And though Angle picked Jordan for the fifth and final spot, The Eater of Worlds nixed those plans with a vicious attack on The Olympic Hero’s son, leading to Jordan being replaced by The King of Kings, who took down the gold-blooded Superstar with a wicked Pedigree.

The addition of Triple H intensifies what was already sure to be an epic clash. On the other side of the ring will stand Shane McMahon, who named himself SmackDown Captain after his sister appointed Angle to the helm of Team Red. At his side will be none other than WWE’s resident free agent and 16-time World Champion John Cena, 13-time World Champion Randy Orton, The Artist Known as Shinsuke Nakamura and the absolutely glorious Bobby Roode.

The Men’s Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Teams stand as an incredible mix of legendary and up-and-coming Superstars, but who will win the day as the two brands speed toward a collision for brand supremacy? Find out at Survivor Series, this Sunday at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Source: wwe.com

Guest Smith

According to YouTube account HeelByNature, a graphic has been made for the men's Survivor Series elimination match. Here are the names that were reportedly shown on the graphic: 

Shane McMahon as the captain with AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and Bobby Roode 

Kurt Angle as the captain with Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Finn Balor 

Keep in mind that this is only rumored right now and hasn't been confirmed. 

Even though he's not cleared to wrestle yet, WWE reportedly has Roman Reigns penciled in for the match. Prior to his illness, Reigns was scheduled to be the captain of the RAW team. 

Source: nodq.com

image.png?width=400&height=225

The battle lines have been drawn and the teams finalized, and the biggest names and most prominent rising stars in sports-entertainment will clash for brand supremacy at Survivor Series, the one night a year where Raw and SmackDown LIVE go head-to-head.

The final pick for that monumental showdown is perhaps the biggest yet, as SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon has announced that WWE’s resident free agent John Cena will return to action as a member of Team SmackDown!

At the helm of Team Raw will be the red brand’s General Manager Kurt Angle, who made his in-ring return at WWE TLC, battling alongside Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins. The Olympic Gold Medalist exploded back into competition and looked like he hadn’t lost a step, though his back will truly be against the wall in the Nov. 19 showdown.

Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon made it clear that Angle’s position with Monday Night Raw will be in jeopardy if he doesn’t completely show up the blue brand, and The Olympic Hero went accordingly big in picking his backup. Braun Strowman’s destruction of The Miz earned him the first slot, Finn Bálor and Samoa Joe followed suit after Angle was impressed with their intensity towards each other, and for the final selection, The Olympic Hero picked a Superstar he knew he could trust: his son, Jason Jordan.

After Randy Orton defeated Sami Zayn to become SmackDown’s first member, Shinsuke Nakamura vanquished Kevin Owens, and Bobby Roode outlasted Dolph Ziggler in a 2-out-of-3-Falls Match to win their way onto the squad as well. Shane-O-Mac then named himself captain after his sister appointed Angle to the helm of Team Red, and for the final member, The Prodigal Son has now selected none other than The Leader of the Cenation to once again represent SmackDown LIVE and round out his team.

But who will win the day as the two brands speed toward a collision for brand supremacy? Find out on Survivor Series, Sunday, Nov. 19, at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Original Survivor Series Team Before Roman Got Sick

Roman Reigns Kurt Angle Finn Balor Samoa Joe And Braun Strowman

Vs

AJ Styles Shinsuke Nakamura Randy Orton Bobby Roode and Shane McMahon

Updated Survivor Series Team

Kurt Angle Samoa Joe Finn Balor Braun Strowman And Jason Jordan

Vs

Shane McMahon Bobby Roode Shinsuke Nakamura Randy Orton And John Cena

I think Team Smackdown will win again.  I see Jordan turning on Angle beginning that feud. Balor and Joe will probably screw each other.  Braun will be a beast but he'll probably get counted out or DQ or something. Where as Smackdown all these guys will be on the same page ready to roll. I could see Owens and Zayn getting involved but probably not.  Yes Cena is a free agent but is Cena really gonna turn on Team blue lol no. Smackdown wins

Smackdown will win this. Joe and Balor will screw each other out of it. Jordan will turn on his Dad. I expect Shane to be Elimination 1, thanks to Zayn and Owens, followed by Joe hitting Balor with a chair, DQing him, and then having Balor be pinned. Jordan and Angle will fight back  to eliminate Orton, 3 on 3, and then Jordan turns on his Dad, counting himself out and then having Angle pinned. Strowman fights back and eliminates Cena but Roode and Nakamura overcome the assault to pin Braun

Who Will Be The Sole Survivor?

Who do you guys think will be the sole survivor for this year? Or do you think there will be multiple. My choice is surprising but I think it will be Jason Jordan, I think with all this hate he is getting and WWE is reconziging that the fans do not like him and they will use that, they will have him be like 3-1 or 2-1 and make a comeback and win it for RAW, gaining the respect of Steph and WWE (in WWES eyes) I don't think its a good idea at all but I think its the way WWE is going.

1 hour ago, BiC said:

Who Will Be The Sole Survivor?

Who do you guys think will be the sole survivor for this year? Or do you think there will be multiple. My choice is surprising but I think it will be Jason Jordan, I think with all this hate he is getting and WWE is reconziging that the fans do not like him and they will use that, they will have him be like 3-1 or 2-1 and make a comeback and win it for RAW, gaining the respect of Steph and WWE (in WWES eyes) I don't think its a good idea at all but I think its the way WWE is going.

Well I couldn't of been more wrong, Triple H is now the 5th member which I didn't see coming at all, and tbh this is fucking awesome seeing Triple H in this match. Just look at the star power, Legit this has the biggest stars in WWE today in this one match. Strowman, Joe, Balor, Shinsuke, Roode, the future. Randy and Cena! And last but not least Shane Mcmahon, Triple H and Kurt Angle. Holy shit. This match is going to be amazing with out a doubt, I think some spots will be Angle/Cena stare down. Triple H/roode stare down. And probably a Orton heel turn. calling it now, Orton RKOs Cena. I am still going with Team RAW as the victors, but now I think Angle will be the sole survivor. Now, I know some people are thinking that Angle will lose and HHH will gain his job back. But Angle brings in to much crowd venue (From what I think) and is to popular as GM to fire him. Maybe he will become CO-GMS or something who knows.

This match is insane. At first I wasn't excited for it but now it could very well compete for best 5 on 5 matches if the match delivers which I think it will. HHH being in there is a great addition, as I personally don't like what they are doing with Jason Jordan. I think there is a chance Jason Jordan comes out and cost RAW. But then you also have the chance that HHH turns on Angle to set up a mania match. But you can't forget about Sami and KO possibly interefering, or maybe someone turns heel..... 

There are so many possible twist which this match and it makes me even more excited for it. 

Thank goodness they took Jordan off the team for Triple H. Like Jordan was one of the worse choices they could've made for Team Raw. Anyway Triple H will make this match very interesting. There are a lot of different things Triple H could do in this match. Of course we have the issues that he and Angle have will be very entertaining, We also have Shane and Triple H having a confrontation over the whole heir to the company and finally the one i hope happens, a bobby roode face off. Roode was always compared to Triple H and I think it would be good if we get a small confrontation in this match.

The star power has been massively increases. I see Balor/Joe fighting, getting each other DQ. The 3 on 5 will then be overcome, with Strowman eliminating Cena, HHH eliminating Orton, and Angle eliminating Shane. Nakamura and Roode will then overcome Angle after Triple H walks out on Team Raw, and then manage to 2 on 1 Strowman, leaving the 2 NXT stars to survive

HHH BAH GOD!! This could be one of the best survivor series match of all time. 2 very complete teams and I am super hyped. Bobby Roode really should be the sole survior here to kinda get a push towards WHC and Roode vs. AJ please!!! Sadly that won't happen but I am so hyped for this match Braun won't be pinned he will be counted out Joe and Balor will argue and be kicked out of the match and HHH could be sole survivor and take the GM spot from Angle. On SDL Roode and Cena could argue causing a feud to spark there while Shane is elimination one and Shinsuke is sole surviror and challenges AJ to a match for the WHC? A lot of possibilities here excited to see the outcome

I do not care what anyone says, this match was amazing. I was into it from start to finish, many feuds were teased. Storylines were told, stare downs were made, it was really really good. The part timers being last wasn't bad imo, the table spot was sick. I loved this match, plus that finish was one of the greatest I've ever seen. You have 2-4, it goes to 2-3 and then 1-3. You think Shane has a small chance, that he will get the comeback and then boom. HHH turns on Angle, and then he turns on Shane. Its the ultimate mind games which Triple H is great at. The match itself was great wrestling wise, the only thing I would of changed is KO/Samis interference. It was almost like they didn't even interfere lol, I think everyone had there rightful moments in this match.

The Angle/Cena stare down was great, HHH/Roode, Nakamura/HHH, and all those were great. There is potential rivalries everywhere, Joe/Braun, HHH/Angle, HHH/Braun. Randy Orton looked great in the match, but some questions need to be answered. Where does Cena go? Whats next for him? Whats next for Orton? I am invested in WWE right now after this amazing PPV.

I loved the unique match ups and the great staredowns. I will say I was a little confused at how it played out, especially with Shane being at the end and the Kurt/Triple H/Braun cluster at the end. John Cena literally did nothing and you could have blinked and missed his appearance. Orton got the big spotlight again which I guess is his thing but maybe Roode could have used it. Nakamura looked great too. Kurt looks old, its sad but he's just really slow in there right now. Maybe he was injured since his leg was wrapped but he definitely looked well below par. 

I did enjoy the match, it won't go down as a classic 5 on 5 but I liked it. 

The teases early on of face-offs between each team were awesome. I'm okay with Nakamura going out first because he took out everyone beforehand. Strowman continues to be booked like an absolute animal and I am fine with that, I love it in fact. Tension between Strowman and Joe was nice, I'd like to see them go at it. I'm not sure why but Cena and Orton facing off with Strowman might have been my favourite part of it, they really put him over too. The table spot, with the whole Smackdown team coming back to help, with Strowman going through the announce table was awesome. I wish they let Samoa Joe and Cena have more of a moment between each other, since they ave history from before they were in WWE. The tension between Joe and Balor was inevitable and essentially played out as you'd expect, which is fine, plus 2 AA's from Cena to take Joe out was nice. At least that meant Cena actually did something, since most of the match it felt like Cena didn't have much of a purpose. I was fine with Zayn and Owen's inclusion, it was expected... wish Shane didn't immediately get revenge on them though. Man, the ending was convoluted but I am fine with it, even though it sets up the Authority to be back.