BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BiC

Most Improved Member?

If we're going by what people are contributing right now, I'd say George AK. This is in my opinion the best he's ever been on the forums, posting just about everywhere and making some pretty promo's as well. I remember back when he was in NXT when he was just posting these really short and bad promo's all the time and also just a few months ago when he was terrorizing the chat. But now he's doing amazing stuff so right now I'd say he is the most improved member.

I thought I was going to be unique by saying George but when I scroll up I guess not. In the past month he has become one of the best contributors and one of the best members at the moment. If he keeps this up I could definitely see him achieving bigger things. Also, might I add that the same time he improved immensely was also when he created his graphics topic, they have lead him to this.

I have to go with George he just won his first title in a year and a half against the world champ, he has came a long way. I just wanna also give a shout Toxik has gotten better every month and continues to listen to veterans that help him to continue to get better.

I haven't been around much, but for the time I've been here the man I've seen improve the most forums-wise is Maasa. He started off with the couple sentence promos with little contribution but now he's dropping some pretty good promos and he's been on a grind recently, he did make it to US after all.

Meko is someone I think has improved a lot over the past three months, I think his diaries and promos "fly under the radar" a little bit, but he's been contributing a lot especially lately and his kayfabe work has improved since he won and subsequently lost the NXT Championship.