WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
CobheadJake

Wrestle Kingdom 12 card (so far, will be updated)

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito (IWGP Heavyweight Championship)

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Chris Jericho (IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship)

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Jay White (IWGP Intercontinental Championship)

Marty Scurll (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi vs. KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship)

Roppongi 3K (SHO and YOH) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship)

Cody (c) vs. Kota Ibushi (ROH World Championship)

Some awesome matches on there, and there will also be some more matches, including the NEVER Openweight belt, NEVER Openweight 3-man titles, IWGP Tag Team Titles and a battle royal to be added, at the least. Shaping up to be another special card, plus I think Ibushi/Cody will be one of Cody's best matches yet, up there with his match with Okada at the G1 US special.

The Card is currently stacked although two of the three main events seem to be quite obvious considering that now that Omega VS Jericho is for US it seems that Omega is picking up the victory easily and that at WK unless they want Okada to get the record for the most title defenses then Naito is finally gonna beat Okada and get his run as IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

The Third of the Main Events is harder to predict but it seems if NJPW didn't have faith in Jay White as an IWGP Intercontinental Champion they wouldn't have him face Tanahashi for the title at WK. The JR Heavyweight title match seems to be Hiromu's second straight win at WK considering he's been teasing his shot for a long time and it makes sense for him to win the title back at WK. Cody VS Ibushi is really just a place holder match considering its unlikely that Cody is losing to Ibushi at WK considering Ibushi's status in NJPW.

3K VS Bucks will probably open the show like the JR Tag Belts always do and it should be an excellent match considering how good these two teams are currently with them being considered the best in JR tag division.

I know almost nothing about NJPW, but this card looks hella good. Okada is brilliant and I don't think his record will be stopped here even though this would be a good spot, even though I don't know anything I think he will beat Naito in what is guarnteed to be a 4*+ match. Jericho/Omega is a dream match in a sort of way, the goat of WWE taking on one of the best from NJPW. I will be defo watching this, Ibushi and Rhodes are both amazing talent and seeing them go one on one will be a nice treat. Would be amazing to see Ibushi take the W here.

Looking forward to my first ever WrestleKingdom ppv. Haven't really been watching New Japan, but so far it seems good. I love the card, and I think Omega/Jericho might be MOTN with Okoda/Naito getting (hopefully) 50 minutes! But, I've watcced WK 11 and it was hell of amazing!

- As noted, NJPW announced that Chris Jericho vs. Kenny Omega will now be a "No DQ" match at Wrestle Kingdom 12. Also, due to Cody Rhodes losing the ROH Championship to Dalton Castle over the weekend at ROH Final Battle, his match against Kota Ibushi is now simply a "Special Singles Match." Below is the updated card:

* Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito (IWGP Heavyweight Championship)

* Kenny Omega (c) vs. Chris Jericho (No DQ Match for the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship)

* Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Jay White (IWGP Intercontinental Championship)

* Marty Scurll (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi vs. KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship)

* Roppongi 3K (SHO and YOH) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship)

* Killer Elite Squad (c) vs. SANADA and EVIL (IWGP Tag Team Championship)

* Cody vs. Kota Ibushi

wrestlinginc.com

Also noticed that this card doesn't have the Goto Vs. Suzuki Hair Vs. Hair and Never Openweight Title match, for some reason.

Guest Smith

This show looks immaculate. Even as a wrestling fan who's only watched less than ten NJPW matches, I'm excited about this show. The card looks like it's full of great matches, all the way from the top to the bottom. I feel as though this is the NJPW event where everyone realizes that WWE isn't your only good option for top quality wrestling shows.

I'm loving the WK12 card so far. Every match on here has the potential to be MOTN. For me, Jericho vs Omega will steal the show and be the best match up on the card. I could be wrong and Okada vs Naito can be the best, or White vs Tanahashi, or any other match. This WK card, to me, is it's best card it ever had before in it's past 11 WKs already. 

44 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'm loving the WK12 card so far. Every match on here has the potential to be MOTN. For me, Jericho vs Omega will steal the show and be the best match up on the card. I could be wrong and Okada vs Naito can be the best, or White vs Tanahashi, or any other match. This WK card, to me, is it's best card it ever had before in it's past 11 WKs already. 

Man, not to discredit you but imo there is no chance Jericho/Omega will be match of the night. Well, it depends what you consider makes a match of the night. No doubt it'll be an incredibly well worked match and both will play their role to perfection, but I don't think their match will be comparable to Naito/Okada when all is said and done. I can already call Okada/Naito a 5* match and it's not even happened yet, thats how confident I am in that match. Nevertheless, Omega/Jericho should be great. Naito/Okada should be great. White/Tanahashi should be great. The whole card should really be great. Everyone who watches will win in that sense.

With Wrestle Kingdom 12 just over two weeks away, NJPW is rounding out the card some additional matches. First off on the pre-show, there will be a New Japan Rumble, featuring those who didn't make it on the card, legends, and a few surprises. Michael Elgin won last year's match. 

Next up is Minoru Suzuki defending the NEVER Openweight Championship against Hirooki Goto in a Hair vs. Hair Deathmatch. There's an additional stipulation of nobody being allowed at ringside. Suzuki is the leader of Suzuki-gun and his stablemates frequently get involved in matches. 

Lastly, a Tag Gauntlet Match for the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship. Those involved in the match are the champions, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and Bad Luck Fale, the team of Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson, and Togi Makabe, the team of Beretta, Toru Yano, and Tomohiro Ishii, the team of Hanson Raymond Rowe, and Michael Elgin, and the team of Taichi, Takashi Iizuka, and Zack Sabre Jr.

Below is the updated card with ten matches, last year's card had eleven:

* Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito (IWGP Heavyweight Championship)

* Kenny Omega (c) vs. Chris Jericho (No DQ Match for the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship)

* Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Jay White (IWGP Intercontinental Championship)

* Marty Scurll (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi vs. KUSHIDA vs. Will Ospreay (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship)

* Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Hirooki Goto (Hair vs. Hair/Nobody At Ringside Deathmatch for the NEVER Openweight Championship)

* Killer Elite Squad (c) vs. SANADA and EVIL (IWGP Tag Team Championship)

* Cody vs. Kota Ibushi

* Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and Bad Luck Fale (c) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, Juice Robinson, and Togi Makabe vs. Beretta, Toru Yano, and Tomohiro Ishii vs. Hanson Raymond Rowe, and Michael Elgin vs. Taichi, Takashi Iizuka, and Zack Sabre Jr. (NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match)

* Roppongi 3K (SHO and YOH) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship)

* New Japan Rumble

wrestlinginc.com

Haha, love that Elgin is teaming with War Machine.

I do not know some of these guys that are compteting. However, Kazuchika Okada has been doing a fantastic job as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion and wouldn't be surprised to see him pull out the victory against Tetsuya Naito but I do not know much about Naito. In regards to the match that most likely everybody is looking forward to the most, I see Kenny Omega pulling out the victory here against Chris Jericho to retain the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship. However, I am sure both men will put on a fantastic "No DQ" match and story during the contest. I also wouldn't be surprised if Young Bucks or somebody tried getting involved. Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs. Jay White sounds like it will be a great match but I don't know much about White so I am going with Tanahashi to retain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship here. Marty Scurll Vs. Hiromu Takahashi Vs. Kushida Vs. Will Ospreay sounds like it will be a great match. However, I am rooting for either Scurll to retain or Ospreay to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship. I am going with the Young Bucks to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championships as I don't know much about the tag team of Roppongi 3K but know Young Bucks work perfectly as a tag team and are pretty over with the NJPW fanbase. Cody Rhodes Vs. Kota Ibushi is another match that sounds like it will be great as I see this bout being very technical based but I think Cody will retain the ROH World Championship as I think he deserves it. He has done such a great job since leaving WWE and has become a huge part of both ROH and NJPW with him becoming part of the Bullet Club. Overall this card looks pretty stacked and I am sure the fans of NJPW won't be disappointed when it takes place. I know I will be looking forward to seeing the highlights of these matches as I won't be able to watch this event live though.

Guest Smith
1 hour ago, Razor said:

I do not know some of these guys that are compteting. However, Kazuchika Okada has been doing a fantastic job as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion and wouldn't be surprised to see him pull out the victory against Tetsuya Naito but I do not know much about Naito. In regards to the match that most likely everybody is looking forward to the most, I see Kenny Omega pulling out the victory here against Chris Jericho to retain the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship. However, I am sure both men will put on a fantastic "No DQ" match and story during the contest. I also wouldn't be surprised if Young Bucks or somebody tried getting involved. Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs. Jay White sounds like it will be a great match but I don't know much about White so I am going with Tanahashi to retain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship here. Marty Scurll Vs. Hiromu Takahashi Vs. Kushida Vs. Will Ospreay sounds like it will be a great match. However, I am rooting for either Scurll to retain or Ospreay to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship. I am going with the Young Bucks to win the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championships as I don't know much about the tag team of Roppongi 3K but know Young Bucks work perfectly as a tag team and are pretty over with the NJPW fanbase. Cody Rhodes Vs. Kota Ibushi is another match that sounds like it will be great as I see this bout being very technical based but I think Cody will retain the ROH World Championship as I think he deserves it. He has done such a great job since leaving WWE and has become a huge part of both ROH and NJPW with him becoming part of the Bullet Club. Overall this card looks pretty stacked and I am sure the fans of NJPW won't be disappointed when it takes place. I know I will be looking forward to seeing the highlights of these matches as I won't be able to watch this event live though.

Some information on the people you didn't know much about from a guy who has watched barely any NJPW:

Tetsuya Naito is the leader of Los Ingobernables de Japon. A faction that he created as the Japanese version of the original Los Ingobernables that he was apart of in CMLL during his excursion. During his original run in NJPW, Naito wasn't popular at all and even when the company would give him a chance in the spotlight, the crowd wouldn't give him any reaction at all. However, whilst in CMLL, he joined Los Ingobernables and changed his character completely. Upon his return to NJPW in 2015, he has become the fan favorite and also managed to win the G1 Climax. He constantly disrespects the company, the wrestlers, the championships and the fans.

Jay White is a young and unproven talent in NJPW. He only recently returned from his excursion at Power Struggle 2017 where he challenged Tanahashi to this match at WrestleKingdom. He has an interesting mysterious character and is definitely promising, hence why he's been given such a huge match so early on.

Roppongi 3K is a tag team made up of Sho and Yoh that are managed by Romero. Earlier this year, Romero split from his partner Beretta. Together they were known as Roppongi Vice. Romero would then introduce Roppongi 3K who he now manages, stating they are 3000 times better than Roppongi Vice. Since then, Roppongi 3K have won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships as well as the 2017 Super Jr. Tag Tournament.

In addition, Cody is no longer ROH World Champion so his match against Ibushi is no longer for the ROH World Championship, which in my opinion makes it a lot more unpredictable.

It is really funny that Elgin is being teamed with War Machine especially considering the fact that on the last day of B block Hanson litterally went up to the camera and just said " AND FUCK MICHAEL ELGIN" and now they're teaming. This is probably War Machine's last match in Japan before they sign with NXT so you can rule them out of the Six Man Gauntlet, they might get an elimination but they probably won't win. As for the other units basically all of them have a solid chance of either Winning or in the case of Bullet Club Retaining the titles and each group has their own story. For the Taguchi Japan team it would be Juice's first title win, for Suzuki-Gun it would give them another reason to brag and it would ZSJ's first NJPW title, For Chaos it would be Beretta's first amount of success as a Heavyweight even though technically its an Openweight title and Bullet Club can use the belts to establish themselves back as the top of the Heavyweights as a Unit. Personally I think Bullet Club are most likely to Retain with CHAOS being my secondary choice. I am also hoping for Makabe to swear a shit load in this match.

As for the New Japan Rumble there aren't many clear people who could win it this year I would Say Nagata but he's won it previously. Surprisingly my main choice for this is Bushi because every member of LIJ is most likely getting a big win that night so you should probably give Bushi the Rumble so that he gets Something. If not i'd say Liger or someone else random can win it maybe a debut.