Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
FDS

Champion VS Champion: Brock Lesnar VS AJ Styles

20171017_SurvivorSeries_BrockJinder--320

Who truly rules the roost in WWE? The Universal Champion or the WWE Champion? We’re about to find out.

The World Champions of Raw and SmackDown LIVE will collide at WWE Survivor Series when Universal Champion Brock Lesnar clashes with WWE Champion Jinder Mahal in a Champion vs. Champion Match at the fall classic. The bout is a meeting of destiny for WWE’s two top titleholders, who have walked wildly divergent career paths on their way to the top: Lesnar through a monstrous run that has seen him beat, victimize and conquer WWE’s most formidable competitors, and Mahal through a slow, steady grind up the ranks to a shocking upset of one of WWE’s most decorated Superstars.

Now, The Beast Incarnate and The Modern Day Maharaja are set to clash at one of WWE’s most storied institutions. May the best champion win.

Tune in to see who emerges from the titanic collision at WWE Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 19, at 8/7 C, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network. 

Source: WWE.com

You know what? I am looking forward to this match, never thought I would say that for Jinder but these two are able to put on a match. I am just hoping it doesn't end like every single Jinder match, they are really just making this like Seths reign aren't they. I mean if you want to bring credibility to India don't make Jinder cheat every single match. But I see this match going a different way and Brock to win, but....welp it is WWE

Dave Meltzer notes in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE is considering spicing up the Survivor Series “Champion v Champion” main event between Brock Lesnar and Jinder Mahal by adding a special guest referee. 

One of the names that’s reportedly being considered for the role is John Cena. Mahal has recently spoken about how he would like to face Cena at WrestleMania and this could serve as a stepping stone to get there.

Vince McMahon apparently has also been considering The Rock or Steve Austin for the role but it would largely depend on their interest, schedules and how much they would cost.

WrestleZone.com 

Guest Smith

The following is a photo that is rumored to be the official poster for the WWE Survivor Series PPV. If it is real, it includes a massive spoiler. Therefore, you have been warned before viewing the following.

There is a photo going around of the alleged official poster for the WWE Survivor Series PPV. The image shows John Cena featured in the role of special guest referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal. John Cena being in the guest referee role has been heavily rumored since last week and it's been speculated that Cena's involvement in the match could start the build for him vs. Jinder Mahal.

]image.png?width=400&height=225

After overcoming Jinder Mahal in a title bout in Manchester, England, newly-crowned WWE Champion AJ Styles will go head-to-head against Universal Champion Brock Lesnar in a daunting Champion vs. Champion Match at Survivor Series, and the WWE Universe truly can’t wait to see it.  

Refusing to be sidetracked by the tension building over the imminent battle for brand supremacy between Raw and SmackDown at WWE’s fall classic, Styles made it clear for several weeks that Mahal and the WWE Title were in his sights, while The Modern Day Maharaja insisted that there was no worthy competition on SmackDown LIVE and instead preferred to put his focus on The Conqueror. This smoldering conflict led to Styles having several volatile altercations with Mahal and his cohorts The Singh Brothers, but when the two finally clashed for the WWE Title in the U.K., The Phenomenal One reigned supreme.

Now that Styles stands on top of the SmackDown mountain, the WWE Universe will bear witness to a classic encounter to see who truly rules the roost in WWE, the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion, in a meeting of destiny between WWE’s two top titleholders and two Superstars who are truly at the top of their game. As incredible as Styles is, however, does he have what takes to conquer The Beast? After all, Lesnar has waged war after war in a monstrous run that has seen him beat, victimize and conquer WWE’s most formidable competitors.

Find out which champion will reign supreme when The Beast Incarnate and The Phenomenal One clash in a titanic collision at one of WWE’s most storied institutions. Don’t miss Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 19, at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

7 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

100% Jinder interferes and costs AJ styles the match, Styles/Lesnar is a big money match and a smart call by WWE to go for it. 

not really because instead of Brock Lesnar Squashing Jinder Mahal They Protected Jinder Mahal By Removing Him from the match and Feeding AJ Styles to Brock Lesnar Instead.But here is the logic gap

Jinder Mahal Defeated AJ Styles Back in May

Jinder then Beats Shinsuke Nakamura Twice but

Jinder heads into Manchester Losing the title To AJ Styles After Jinder Mahal Call out Brock Lesnar this tells me Shinsuke Nakamura Is not good enough to beat Jinder Mahal and 2 Jinder Mahal is not good enough to Beat AJ Styles When it matters the most

I don't know how i feel about having Lesnar face Styles. Styles although a good worker I fear he'll get the same treatment as other technically sound wrestlers in WWE who when they faced Lesnar they jobbed out rather quickly. An example of this is Seth Rollins, he was WWE Champion and if the Undertaker didn't interfere in that match then Rollins would've been squashed. So will WWE do the Same to AJ Styles? I know Vince knows that Styles is a great performer so he might get an opportunity to showcase that but i feel like its unlikely considering that Styles is still probably considered very small by Vince so he'll probably lose here.

I think that WWE will let Styles use his speed to overmatch Lesnar's power, and it'll result in a good match. In the end I do think Lesnar will beat Styles, but I think it'll be a 10+ minute contest that we haven't seen in awhile. It'll be interesting to see if Styles is able to hit the Styles Clash on Brock, or even the Phenomenal Forearm as it's pretty easily reversable into the F5 lol

Survivor Series looks better with this as the main event.

Lesnar vs Styles is very, very interesting. I do not think they will make it less then 10 minutes and it will be a great match. As everyone is pointing out this is obviously better then Jinder vs Brock, I don't think these two will ever face again but its cool to see Styles in these high profile matches. It proves that any match he is in is almost a dream match, Balor vs Styles. Brock vs Styles, he can face any style of opponent and put on a classic. I really hope he does not drop his title to Jinder at Starcade or whatever the next PPV for SD is (Clash of Champions?)

Easily MOTN and maybe even WWEs MOTY, imo this is Brocks best match since his match with Punk, I do not think Styles carried Brock or vice versa, I think they both did an equal job to make this match amazing. Brock had a 15+ match which is surprising and didn't no sell to the point where its unenjoyable. They stuck to one F5 winning the match which is amazing as well. I loved every single bit of this match.

It was a good match, Brock looks disinterested though. Really getting bored of the suplex repeat matches he's having. At least they have really protected the F5 this year and made the move really strong. Props to AJ for giving it his all and sold his ass off. But it's time to get Braun the belt and have him beat Brock imo.