WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Legendsorigin

WWE Dreams 2K18

16 hours ago, Legendsorigin said:

Rich Swann has been released by WWE Dreams.

To be honest, I kinda saw this coming. I do know that he was a good in-ring performer but he has been acting differently lately and that has been affecting him so it was only a matter of time. I do wish him the best in his future endeavours but I am excited to see how this affects the company moving forward. I am wondering who will be pushed in response to Swann leaving the company as well if anybody.

Hell in a Cell

The Usos def. The New Day to retain the SDL Tag Team Championship

”Mr. America Is Coming”

RAW GM Triple H and SDL GM Stephanie McMahon are backstage. They are trying to decide which brand will sign Mr. America. Triple H suggests they bet on the US Title Match. Stephanie bets on Kevin Owens and Triple H bets on Daniel Bryan.

Finn Balor def. Sami Zayn to retain the UK Championship; Dolph Ziggler turned on Sami Zayn and joined The Balor Club

“NXT returns!”

Bobby Roode & Drew McIntyre def. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

Braun Strowman def. Roman Reigns

Charlotte Flair is interviewed and asked to comment on her title reign thus far. She apologizes for letting it go to her head but she says she is her father’s daughter. Nia Jax steps in and agrees with Charlotte that she is her father’s daughter and, just like him, she’s going to end up in the hospital on her death bed.

AJ Styles def. Randy Orton, Samoa Joe to retain the Universal Championship

Daniel Bryan def. Kevin Owens via count out

Stephanie McMahon comes out on stage and restarts the match with no count outs. Baron Corbin and Rusev invade the ring and attack Kevin Owens. Stephanie McMahon orders them to leave or they will be fired.

Kevin Owens def. Daniel Bryan via DQ

Triple H comes out on stage and restarts the match with no disqualifications.

Daniel Bryan def. Kevin Owens to win the US Championship

Charlotte Flair def. Nia Jax to retain the RAW Women’s Championship

Michael Cole: She did it! Charlotte Flair has beaten everyone there is to beat! She is still the Women’s Champ! Wait a minute. What’s going on? Who is that?!

SdhxBM.jpg

Bayley def. Charlotte Flair to win the RAW Women’s Championship

wwe_raw_logo.png

AJ Styles - Universal Champion

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Apollo Crews

Asuka

Bayley - RAW Women’s Champion

Becky Lynch

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Brock Lesnar - Inactive

Cesaro - RAW Tag Team Champion

Chad Gable

Charlotte Flair

Curtis Axel

Dana Brooke

Dash Wilder

Dolph Ziggler

Emma

Erick Rowan

Finn Balor - United Kingdom Champion

Goldberg - Inactive

Goldust

Heath Slater

Jason Jordan

Karl Anderson

Konnor

Luke Gallows

Luke Harper

Nia Jax

Paul Heyman - Manager

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Sami Zayn

Samoa Joe

Scott Dawson

Sheamus - RAW Tag Team Champion

Triple H - General Manager

Viktor

WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Aiden English

Baron Corbin

Big Cass

Big E

Bobby Roode

Bray Wyatt

Carmella

Daniel Bryan - United States Champion

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Enzo Amore

Fandango

Jey Uso - SDL Tag Team Champion

Jimmy Uso - SDL Tag Team Champion

John Cena

Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston

Lana - Manager

The Miz - Mr. Money in the Bank - Inactive

Mojo Rawley

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella - Inactive

Rusev

Sasha Banks - SDL Women's Champion

Seth Rollins - WWE Champion

Shinsuke Nakamura

Stephanie McMahon - General Manager

Summer Rae

Tamina

Titus O'Neil

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Universal Championship

Created as the new flagship title of RAW.

CHAMPIONS

AJ Styles | SummerSlam - present

WWE Championship

The most prestigious title in WWE Dreams. Champions include Kurt Angle, John Cena, Batista, and more.

CHAMPIONS

Seth Rollins | No Mercy - present

Bobby Roode | SummerSlam - No Mercy

Goldberg | Royal Rumble - Payback

Undertaker | Main Event - Royal Rumble

Vince McMahon | Night of Champions - Main Event

United States Championship

Brought back to WWE Dreams by Kevin Owens. Former champions include Sheamus, Matt Hardy, Jack Swagger, and more.

CHAMPIONS

Daniel Bryan | Hell in a Cell - present

Kevin Owens | SDL - Hell in a Cell

Raw Women’s Championship

Formerly known as the WWE Women's Championship and renamed the RAW Women's Championship after the brand-split.

CHAMPIONS

Bayley | Hell in a Cell - present

Charlotte Flair | WrestleMania - Hell in a Cell

Trish Stratus | Royal Rumble - WrestleMania

SmackDown Women's Championship

Created for SmackDown Live after the WWE Women's Championship became exclusive to RAW.

Sasha Banks | No Mercy - present

Raw Tag Team Championships

Created for RAW after the WWE Tag Team Championship became exclusive to SmackDown Live.

The Bar | No Mercy - present

SmackDown Tag Team Championships

Formerly known as the WWE Tag Team Championship and renamed the SDL Tag Team Championship after the brand-split.

CHAMPIONS

The Usos | SummerSlam - present

Blake & Murphy | Great Balls of Fire - SummerSlam

The Club | Main Event - Great Balls of Fire

Enzo & Cass | Fastlane - Main Event

Breeziggler | Royal Rumble - Fastlane

WWE United Kingdom Championship

Introduced by Finn Balor as a counter to Kevin Owens bringing back the United States Championship to SmackDown Live.

CHAMPIONS

Finn Balor | RAW - present

The Usos defeating The New Day to retain the SmackDown Live Tag Team Championship was good to see. I thought the match itself could be considered as match of the night. I am interested to see who "Mr. America" is as it could be anyone really. The segment involving both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon was great, with a huge stipulation placed on the United States Championship match for later in the night. Finn Balor defeating Sami Zayn to retain the United Kingdom Championship was great but Dolph Ziggler turning heel was the most shocking moment of the night in my opinion. I am glad to see NXT will be making it's return as I am sure the program will be great and could be even better than RAW or SmackDown Live. Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre defeating Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins was the right call in my opinion. Personally, I was rooting for Roode and McIntyre so I am happy that they won. Braun Strowman defeating Roman Reigns was awesome and shocked me if I am being honest as I expected Reigns to pull out the victory. Charlotte Flair's interview segment was great, but I think Nia Jax crossed a line by mentioning Ric Flair in that kind of way. Daniel Bryan defeating Kevin Owens by countout was disappointing but I am glad to see Stephanie made the right call and restarted the match. Baron Corbin and Rusev attacking Owens was surprising but glad to see she told them to leave. Personally, I felt this match was restarted too many times but I am glad to see that Daniel Bryan did in fact walk out with the United States Championship and will be interested to see "Mr. America" on Monday Night RAW. Charlotte Flair defeating Nia Jax to retain the RAW Women's Championship was great. I kinda expected Nia Jax to dominate the match though. Bayley cashing in her Money in the Bank Briefcase was amazing and I am glad to see her walk out with the RAW Women's Championship as she picked the right moment to cash in. Overall, I would say it was a good show but would have been better if the United States Championship match wasn't restarted so much in my opinion.

Monday Night RAW looks like it has a great roster with talent such as AJ Styles, Asuka, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Finn Balor, among others. However, SmackDown Live has a great roster as well in my opinion with guys like Bobby Roode, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and John Cena. Overall, I feel both shows have equal star power to represent their brands. It's also nice to see the recap of the Championship History. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this, hopefully soon as I been enjoying your Universe Mode. Keep up the good work Legend.

RAW

Samoa Joe is looking and shouting for Randy Orton backstage. At Hell in a Cell, Orton punt kicked Joe, costing him the match. Joe is furious that Orton tried to end his career.

Braun Strowman challenges AJ Styles for the Universal Championship. Triple H books the match for next month’s pay-per-view. As for this month, it’s all about Survivor Series. Triple H announces Strowman and Styles as two of the four members of Team RAW.

Cesaro def. Apollo Crews

Sheamus was not with Cesaro. After the match, another promo airs for The Bludgeon Brothers.

Dolph Ziggler is in The Club’s locker room. He asks them if they’re ready to join him for his match tonight. They look on confused as they had no idea Ziggler was going to do what he did at Hell in a Cell.

Asuka def. Becky Lynch to qualify for Team RAW

Charlotte Flair called out the new RAW Women’s Champion Bayley. She said if she was in Bayley’s position, she would have done the same thing. However, she says her title reign will be short lived because tonight, Charlotte is getting her rematch.

Dolph Ziggler def. Sami Zayn

The Club remains outside the ring while Ziggler celebrates his victory and “Too Sweets” the fans.

Bayley def. Charlotte Flair

Bayley cheated to win by holding the ropes during the pin.

”Mr. America Is Coming...to RAW”

Samoa Joe says the show will not end until Randy Orton faces him in the ring. Orton comes from the crowd and attempts an RKO out of nowhere but Joe counters it. He tries to apply the Coquina Clutch but Orton reverses it. He goes to punt kick Joe again but Joe moves out of the way and they get into a massive brawl that clears out the locker room.

SmackDown Live

The new United States Champion Daniel Bryan says he will be a fighting champion and will defend the title every single night. For tonight, The Perfect 10 accepts the challenge.

Daniel Bryan def. Tye Dillinger in 8 seconds!

Kevin Owens is backstage watching Daniel Bryan celebrate on tv. Stephanie McMahon shows up. He says he wants a rematch against Bryan for HIS United States Title after her and her husband screwed him at Hell in a Cell. She tells him she had to restart the match or else she would’ve missed out on signing Mr. America. As for his rematch, that’s for another time. Stephanie names Kevin Owens the captain of Team SDL at Survivor Series and introduces him to two of his teammates: Dean Ambrose and WWE Champion Seth Rollins. She books a match for tonight’s main event: Owens, Ambrose, Rollins vs Baron Corbin and Rusev.

The New Day def. Hype Bros

After the match, the SDL Tag Team Champions The Usos came to the ring and shook The New Day’s hands as a show of respect after their Hell in a Cell Match.

Backstage, Enzo Amore tells Big Cass he has an idea on how they can make some extra dough: The Certified G...Protection Agency. A modern day APA, the CGPA. Enzo says if people need protection, they can come to them and Cass can handle the heavy work. Cass says if that doesn’t work, Enzo can annoy the crap out of them. The Prime Time Players show up and want in on the idea to make that money, money. Enzo and Cass compare PTP to the dough they won’t be making: their both SAWFT.

Naomi vs Sasha Banks results in a No Contest; Tamina and Carmella interfered.

Maryse is in Stephanie McMahon’s office. She makes a case for Bobby Roode that because he was victorious at Hell in a Cell, he deserves a rematch for the WWE Championship. Stephanie agrees but says Seth Rollins will pick the stipulation.

The CGPA def. The PTP

Bray Wyatt says if the WWE Universe is angry that Shinsuke Nakamura is hurt, they have one person to blame: themselves. He says he will continue to take their heroes and expose their weaknesses until there is only one true hero left: Bray Wyatt.

Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose def. Baron Corbin and Rusev

NXT Wrestling.png

"NXT! NXT! NXT!"

5a8cb23b2df2abeceb329c508d822f9b718a00e7

NXT General Manager Shane McMahon says he promised NXT would be back and that he always keeps his promises. He announces an NXT TakeOver event taking place in 3 weeks on the night before Survivor Series. At the event, a new NXT, Tag Team, Cruiserweight, and Women's Champion will be crowned. There will be a series of matches taking place on NXT and 205 Live over the next few weeks to determine the participants in those championship matches. To begin...

Eric Young def. Drew McIntyre to advance in the NXT Championship Series (MOTY candidate)

Noam Dar def. Sin Cara, Gran Metalik to advance in the Cruiserweight Championship Series

Curt Hawkins def. Elias to advance in the NXT Championship Series

Shane McMahon welcomes Mickie James back to WWE Dreams and says because of her experience, she will compete for the Women's Championship at TakeOver. Her opponent will be decided over the next couple of weeks.

The Brian Kendrick def. Jack Gallagher, Tyson Kidd to advance in the Cruiserweight Championship Series

The Authors of Pain def. TM-61 to advance in the NXT Tag Team Championship Series

Jinder Mahal def. Roderick Strong to advance in the NXT Championship Series

(I made the card but simulated the results. This format will continue until after TakeOver. Then, NXT and 205 Live will be entirely simulated.)

Samoa Joe looking for Randy Orton was exciting. I know that if these two do clash, it'll be brutal as I know both men will want to tear into one another at any cost. Braun Strowman challenging AJ Styles for the Universal Championship was huge as he picked up a great deal of momentum by defeating Roman Reigns at Hell in a Cell. I am also glad to see Triple H announced both Styles and Strowman as part of Team RAW for Survivor Series. I am wondering who the other two members will be though. Cesaro defeating Apollo Crews was awesome as it was a great match. I know The Bludgeon Brothers are grabbing my attention to be honest. Dolph Ziggler's segment with The Club was interesting to say the least. Asuka defeating Becky Lynch to qualify for Team RAW was expected to be honest. Asuka is one tough chick to beat. Charlotte Flair calling out Bayley was good and I am glad she's getting her rematch tonight. Ziggler defeating Zayn in what was a great match. Bayley cheating to win the match was not expected, I'm guessing she's a heel now? Mr. American coming to RAW is getting a little bit boring in my opinion. I am wondering when we will see him though. The brawl between Orton and Joe at the end of the show was great

Daniel Bryan defending the United States Championship against Tye Dillinger was interesting but wished it lasted longer to be honest as Bryan and Dillinger should have put on a great match that could have been match of the night. Kevin Owens being named captain of Team SmackDown Live is interesting and I am wondering how well he will team with both Ambrose and Rollins. However, I am not sure how I feel about them being placed in a Handicap Match against Corbin and Rusev. New Day defeating Hype Bros was expected. The Usos coming out and showing respect to New Day was great for television. The segment between Enzo, Big Cass & The Prime Time Player was interesting but not sure how I like the idea right now. Naomi and Sahsa Banks ending in a No Contest was disappointing but glad to see Tamina and Carmella stand tall. Rollins and Roode will be a great match but I am interested in hearing what the stipulation will be. CGPA defeating PTP was alright, nothing to special here to be honest. Wyatt's segment was great in my opinion. Sad to hear Nakamura is hurt though. Owens, Rollins and Ambrose defeating Corbin and Rusev was expected due to the number game but I am glad to hear there was no friction between the trio.

I am glad to see NXT has returned and enjoyed Shane's announcement to open the show. Eric Young defeating Drew McIntyre to advance was a bit surprising as I was rooting for McIntyre. Naom Dar defeating Sin Cara and Gran Metalik in what was a great match. I was rooting for Metalik though. Hawkins defeating Elias was surprising. Mickie James return was great but I think she should have to earn the opportunity to compete for the NXT Women's Championship to prove she can still hang with the younger generation. Kendrick defeating Gallagher and Kidd was great. Authors of Pain defeating TM-61 was expected due to the size and leadership of Ellering. Mahal defeating Strong was surprising. #DIY defeating Shining Star was expected. TJP defeating Itami and Kalisto was surprising as I thought Itami would be a favorite to compete for the title. However, the match was great. Neville defeating Tozawa & Alexander was great as I was rooting for him to pick up the win. Keep up the good work Legend.

RAW

Charlotte Flair calls out RAW Women’s Champion Bayley for cheating in their match last week. Bayley says Charlotte would have done the same thing in her position. She mentions that they are on Team RAW at Survivor Series: Bragging Rights and she needs to know if they’re on the same page. Charlotte says when Survivor Series: Bragging Rights is over, she will take her title back.

Charlotte and Bayley remain ringside for the following match.

Battle Royal - Winner Joins Team RAW

Alexa Bliss def. Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke, Emma, Nia Jax

The Club are backstage, heading to the ring for their match. United Kingdom Champion Finn Balor is behind them. All of a sudden, Dolph Ziggler shows up and walks next to Finn, who continues to look confused.

The Club def. The Revival

Karl Anderson suffered an injury during the match.

Still to come: AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe and Randy Orton vs Braun Strowman.

Sheamus def. Apollo Crews

The Bludgeon Brothers are coming.

Paul Heyman is interviewed backstage and asked if he’s responsible for these Bludgeon Brothers vignettes and if they are the new Paul Heyman Guys. Paul says no but when the time is right, we will know who his men are because they’ll be going after the biggest guy here.

Roman Reigns returns to RAW after losing to Braun Strowman at Hell in a Cell.

ou27As.jpg

“Mr. America Is Coming To RAW...NEXT WEEK”

Universal Champion AJ Styles is in the ring. Samoa Joe begins making his way there for their match but he’s attacked by Randy Orton. RKO on the ramp! Orton heads to the ring. He stands across from AJ Styles.

”BRAUUUUUUUN!”

The Monster Among Men is here! Braun Strowman steps over Samoa Joe on his way to the ring. AJ says good luck to Orton.

Randy Orton vs Braun Strowman - No Contest

Samoa Joe interfered and attacked Randy Orton. Their brawl continues. RAW GM Triple H comes out and orders AJ and Braun to help break them up. He says he wanted Joe and Orton on Team RAW but it’s obvious they can’t coexist. So instead, they will face each other at Survivor Series: Bragging Rights. As for Team RAW, the third member is Triple H!

SDL

United States Championship Open Challenge

Daniel Bryan def. Rusev

Earlier today, Carmella approached the Certified G Protection Agency and asked for them to accompany her during her match tonight to protect her from the other women on the roster.

Carmella def. Naomi

The Usos challenge The Bar to a Champion vs Champion Match at Survivor Series: Bragging Rights.

Sasha Banks def. Tamina

Baron Corbin is interviewed about his match with Bray Wyatt tonight. Corbin says, “You know what wolves do to sheep? Well that’s exactly what I’m going to do to Bray Wyatt.” Corbin is suddenly attacked from behind by Bray Wyatt. Bray refers to Corbin as Shinsuke Nakamura.

Bobby Roode is interviewed and asked if he will join Team SDL. He says no because he’s bigger than SDL and he has a title match to prepare for. He then says once he wins his WWE Championship back, SDL will once again be GLORIOUS!

Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins def. The New Day

WWE-Breaking-News-1.jpeg

IQEwJg.jpg

Former WWE Champion John Cena will join Team SDL at Survivor Series: Bragging Rights. The blue brand now consists of Cena, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, and WWE Champion Seth Rollins. They will take on Team RAW, made up of Universal Champion AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, RAW GM Triple H, and a fourth member yet to be determined.

NXT

Goldust makes his return to WWE Dreams on the NXT roster. He says NXT is not the black and yellow brand, it’s BLACK and GOLD! He says he’s been directing during his absence. He introduces his lead star:

STAR-TRUTH!

Goldust and Star-Truth announce their entry in the NXT Tag Team Championship Series.

Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley confront Goldust and Star-Truth in the ring. They say if any team is going to win the series, it’s going to be former NXT Tag Team Champions, The Hype Bros!

NXT General Manager Shane McMahon comes out and makes a match.

Hype Bros def. The Golden Truth to advance in the NXT Tag Team Championship Series

No Way Jose def. Lars Sullivan to advance in the NXT Championship Series

Ruby Riot and Ember Moon def. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce to advance in the NXT Women’s Championship Series; Riot vs Moon next week

Rhyno def. Kassius Ohno to advance in the NXT Championships Series

The Lucha Dragons def. SAnitY to advance in the NXT Tag Team Championship Series

A-Train def. Aleister Black to advance in the NXT Championship Series