Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

The Shield VS The New Day

20171110_SurvivorSeries_Shield--8c289f63

At Survivor Series, two of the greatest factions in WWE history will go head-to-head when The Shield battle The New Day in a dream showdown that everybody wanted to see, but never saw coming.

Prior to Nov. 6, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollinswere standing tall as the Raw Tag Team Champions and were poised to battle SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos at WWE’s fall classic, Roman Reigns was on the shelf, and four-time Tag Team Champions The New Day were driving their opponents crazy on the blue brand and waging unforgettable battles with Jimmy & Jey for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.

However, that all changed at the end of Monday Night Raw, when Kofi Kingston, Big Eand Xavier Woods suddenly reemerged in Team Red territory, teasing “Under Siege Part II” and inciting a commotion that cost Ambrose & Rollins to lose their championships to Cesaro & Sheamus.

The following week, a fully reunited Shield interrupted Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon during her tense encounter with General Manager Kurt Angle and challenged The New Day to a Raw vs. SmackDown slugfest. The rest, as they say, is history.

Forget the numbers advantage. Forget psychological warfare. At Survivor Series, get ready as two of the most dominant trios ever to step into a WWE ring show up and throw down. Will The Power of Positivity triumph at WWE’s second-longest running pay-per-view? Or will The Hounds get their justice? Find out this Sunday, streaming live on the WWE Network, with a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT

I see Shield winning this, I think sense this will be the first big match for Shield 2.0 they will get the win. Will this match be good? Yeah no doubt, New Day and Shield have been impressive and I think Reigns will be the showcase in this match, I heard some people saying that Shield will break up but that is almost impossible. Breaking up after one of the first matches back, yeah no lol.

This match could end up stealing the show given who's involved. I think this match will get a good amount of time and the Shield will end up winning. I don't expect a heel turn from anyone in this match, as this would be a strange moment to turn heel for anyone of the New Day and I think the Shield aren't done together yet.

Should be a good match. Both teams have proven that they are two of the best six man units in WWE, not to mention the amount of history actually in this match. Big E and the Shield feuded over the NXT Championship in NXT with Big E winning that, We of course can talk about tribute to the troops last year when we had that three faction confrontation also including The Club. I'm looking forward to this match and it should be a great match. 

This match is going to be great and I am super excited to tune in. Although the shield reunion in my opinion seems a little rushed I still feel like this match is going to be good and I hope the WWE does something super cool with the shield 2.0 and it starts with a W against the new Day

Great opener and of course The Shield was always going to win but still the match was fun. The Shield is just awesome together, I love their return but its sad that it will be ending soon. I kinda wish they could just team up here and there while they chase singles titles. But one of them will probably turn soon (dean) to spice up the RAW main event scene.