Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendsorigin

My Pokémon Ultra Moon Journey

pokemon_ultra_moon_symbol_by_alexalan-dbbtzor.png

Date: November 18th, 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Alola

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just moved to Alola. I decided to take a break from unpacking to sleep. I had a really weird dream about a girl in a white dress and white hat being chased by these strange people. A magical light shined out of her bag.

"MEOW!"

4U2HcF.jpg

DuDnFv.jpg

My mom sent Meowth to wake me up. I put on my hat and backpack and mom told me to go out and explore, but to be careful of wild Pokémon. I left the house and took the first step of my journey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choosing a Partner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started walking on Route 1, meeting people along the way. I approached some tall grass when a Pokémon jumped out at me!

3Y1EmR.jpg

I've never seen this Pokémon before. It looked pretty funny but I was too scared to laugh. What am I going to do? All of a sudden, three more Pokémon showed up but they were there to help me. The other Pokémon ran away. I thanked the Pokémon for the help and met the person they belonged to. His name is Kukui and he's the Pokémon professor. He actually let me take one of the Pokémon with me.

836gel.jpg

siKMEJ.jpg

bAmswM.jpg

I chose Popplio and named him Soda Pop. He's so cute.

luounD.jpg

Pokémon: Popplio (M)

Level: 5

Type: Water

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Pound, Water Gun, Growl

Stats: HP-21/21, ATK-9, DEF-10, SP-9, SP.DEF-11, SP.ATK-12

Nature: Timid

XaZ3lO.jpg

QzEHC0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our First Battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We said goodbye to the professor and continued on our way. We stepped in the tall grass and ran into a different Pokémon this time. It was a Rattata, but it looked different than the ones I was used to in Kanto. I wasn't scared this time because I had Soda Pop with me.

jAeNK6.jpg

Pokémon: Rattata (F)

Level: 3

Type: Dark/Normal

Move(s): Tail Whip

I yelled out, "Soda Pop, use Water Gun!" Soda Pop sprayed water all over Rattata and it ran off. We won!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Iki Town

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Kukui told me I should head to Iki Town. I followed the path and was lucky enough to find a Potion on the ground. Cool! I also found a wild Buneary and really wanted to catch it by I didn't have any Poke Balls. Maybe next time. I finally made it to Iki Town where I was greeted by a really nice boy named Hau.

79QuKA.jpg

He was surprised I already had a Pokémon of my own. The professor caught up to us and allowed Hau to choose one of the other Pokémon that helped me out earlier to be his partner.

MS2g0v.jpg

He chose Litten and challenged me to a battle. Professor Kukui was nice enough to heal Soda Pop and the battle was on!

P1heR8.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

VS. Hau

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pokémon: Litten (M)

Level: 5

Type: Fire

Moves: Scratch, Growl

I remembered that Fire-type Pokémon are weak to Water-type Pokémon. I told Soda Pop to only use Water Gun. Litten Scratched Soda Pop but he was okay. We defeated our first trainer!

Hau went home and Kukui suggested I go meet Hala, the island kahuna, and to check out the ruins of Tapu Koko. What a funny name.

YuM1E4.jpg

Before I went ahead, I found something shiny behind a pile of rocks. I wonder what it is. I went looking for the kahuna and someone told me he wasn't there. Oh well. Off I go.