BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Flynn

Best Monster in WWE History

In the modern setting i loved Kane. You could arguably ask the question has there been another monster heel character in wrestling history to have been portrayed as well as Kane was when he debuted? Even as a face up until he put on a suit he was still portrayed as a monster even if he was paired with someone like Hurricane. Also just a minor note, i really miss the ring-post fire.

Including WCW history here as well i'd say Vader for a period of time could've taken that claim. He was the most dominant heel in WCW for much of the early 90's and he was one of the few legitimate stars WCW had. He looked like an unbreakable monster throughout most of his time in the company, even in loss...and then Hogan joined the company. We all know the history that followed. The only good thing they did that entire feud when Vader went on a "Roadkill Tour" which was him showing up at local indies attacking random wrestlers which was cool to watch/read about in retrospect.

I think no doubt the answer has got to be Kane in WWE, from his debut to when he unmasked even to when he brought back the mask it always felt like shit was going to go down when the pyro hit and Kane came out. I do however have a soft spot for Mark Henry especially his run with the Hall of Pain gimmick which is still one of my favourite gimmicks to this day 

I mean... people have picking Kane a lot so i'll be following those family roots and i'll pick The Undertaker. He has been dominating for almost 30 years and especially back in the 90's he was a force to be reckoned with. He had a long winning streak at Wrestlemania as we all know and has been one of the most iconic wrestling figures in WWE history. He was even able to pull off a biker gimmick which didn't last for long but was also a really cool period.

As much as I want to say Kane, it's gotta be The Undertaker. The Undertaker was one of the most protected characters in the company's history and was always treated as a huge deal whereas pretty much every other monster character besides Andre wound up turning to a joke it feels like. Look at Kane, Khali, etc., so many monsters devolved into large comedy acts and were used purely as gatekeeper roles where they can squash any lower card guys but always put over non jobbers while Undertaker was used properly. The streak, the Tombstone, The Undertaker is the best big man in perhaps all of wrestling history.