Latest News
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
CobheadJake

New Network Content for December

The WWE Network isn’t slowing down much for the month of December. Despite the holidays, we are expecting three collections to hit the service, two of which WWE further confirmed to still be planned in an email released to subscribers today. The Shinsuke Nakamura collection and the Sami Zayn collection are two sets to be added at the start of the month, with a playlist highlighting the best matches from the WWE in 2017 being the third.

In addition to these collections, the WWE Network will also see a special live event with Clash of the Champions. The show airs on December 17th and will be presented by the Smackdown brand, with Charlotte Flair being the primary focus of the ads for the show. AJ Styles versus Jinder Mahal is currently promoted to headline the event.

Likely the most interesting story here, however, is WWE revealed a brand new series coming to the service. Straight to the Source with Corey Graves is set to air at some stage within the month of December. Corey is no stranger to hosting programs either on the WWE Network or on WWE’s Youtube page, having hosted Superstar Ink, Culture Shock, This Week in WWE History, among other programs. He most recently was part of Bring It To The Table before JBL’s exit from the company. Unfortunately, not much about the series has been revealed so for now we can only speculate as to exactly what the show will be. Regardless, a new program coming to the Network is always a plus when some fans speculate on a regular basis that original and classic content uploads is no more.

So, what do you think? Do these previously reported collections interest you? What would you like to see from the new Corey Graves show? Do you expect it to be an interview show or something else? Let us know your thoughts on what’s coming in December in the comments section down below.

As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, rumors, reviews, and more!

wwenetworknews.com

Wondering what that new tv show will be like. The name leads to me think it will be something about the history of WWE superstars, where they came from and etc. Even though WWE is costing the cost, the network still has some great stuff on it which is worth checking out.

The first episode of Graves' new show will air after RAW this week, and I believe it said he would be focusing on Reigns. It appears to be a show where Reigns gets asked important questions, though I'm not sure if its kayfabe or not, and if its related to his history, or how he is booked etc. Should be interesting either way, Graves is great so its bound to be good.

4 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Hasn't been a lot to watch on the network lately. I wish they would bring back breaking ground or do more podcasts/specials. I miss the original specials. It seems like they're cutting back on it more.

Yeah, its a shame. There has actually been plenty of awesome concepts since the Network has come out, but they just end up disappearing. I really hope they take advantage of the Network more at some point because there is so much potential for awesome shows, and they've already had plenty, but very few shows seem to stay on. The Podcasts were great, but I guess there were problems with Austin/Jericho, and then they were probably scared about any controversial comments etc that came out of the show. I get why they used to produce those shows so heavily but I wish they didn't, you could always tell on the podcasts that Kevin Dunn or Vince were just stood off screen, making sure nothing was said that they didn't like.

To be honest, I enjoy watching the WWE Network when it allows me to, my internet sucks as it's buffering most of the time so I've given up on a lot of the longer programs like Pay-Per-Views. Anyway, out of the three new collections added to the network I think I'd enjoy the best matches of 2017 the most. I saw the list a few days ago and thought some of the matches would be great to watch again.

In regards to the Corey Graves show, I honestly don't know what it could be but I'm looking forward to finding out as if it's something like WWE Story time or Camp WWE, then I'm sure I'll love it. I honestly do hope it's not another interview show though as there are tons of those in my opinion. However, I would be fine it was but I most likely won't watch it.

Corey Graves is a great personality and is able to make everything he does interesting. As arguably the best commentator in WWE at the moment, he could just sit back but instead, he's trying to put out more content on the WWE Network for us to enjoy. I hope WWE really appreciates him. This new show looks pretty intriguing.