WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Who should turn Face?

Yeah I agree with Rusev, a face run might help. I also think Liv Morgan is miscast in her new group and needs to be a face ASAP but obviously shes brand new and thats for later, but she will find success when she turns. To be honest, I can't think of anyone else, seems like they have things okay for this. Maybe some CW's to freshen them up.

I would also like to see Rusev as a face. Feels like his personality suits a face turn so much, especially when he's been goofy. Things haven't worked out as a heel so hopefully they turn him.

I agree with BP about Liv, though obviously I imagine it'd be a while yet. To be honest, I'd like it if she does the whole 'we've gone too far as heels' face turn, rebelling against her group, then they just replace her with another debuting woman. It could be a could machine to bring up heel women whenever they have them ready, so the group itself is always a constant. If they don't do it with them, I do personally like the idea of a faction like that.

Last one I can think of is Bray Wyatt. I have no idea if he would work as a face but at this point, just do it and see if it helps him at all. I remember before he got injured he was a face for like an episode and the fans loved it.

4 minutes ago, CobheadJake said:

Last one I can think of is Bray Wyatt. I have no idea if he would work as a face but at this point, just do it and see if it helps him at all. I remember before he got injured he was a face for like an episode and the fans loved it.

I doubt this would work out with his current gimmick. Maybe if they tweak a few things here and there it could but the current one just doesn't seem like something where you could really come off as a good face, especially in today's WWE. 

Then again, I think his gimmicks needs a few tweaks regardless, so maybe it would be the right decision.

4 minutes ago, Bart said:

I doubt this would work out with his current gimmick. Maybe if they tweak a few things here and there it could but the current one just doesn't seem like something where you could really come off as a good face, especially in today's WWE. 

Then again, I think his gimmicks needs a few tweaks regardless, so maybe it would be the right decision.

I get what you're saying, but a face doesn't necessarily have to act full on face. If they just keep him as he is, book him better, don't have him being heel towards the fans, and just attack heels instead of faces, then he could easily keep his current persona in my opinion. Like I say, at this point they may as well try it because everything else they do with him fails, they may as well give him a chance as a face, he doesn't need to pander to the crowd or anything, just fight the heels instead of the faces.

6 minutes ago, CobheadJake said:

I get what you're saying, but a face doesn't necessarily have to act full on face. If they just keep him as he is, book him better, don't have him being heel towards the fans, and just attack heels instead of faces, then he could easily keep his current persona in my opinion. Like I say, at this point they may as well try it because everything else they do with him fails, they may as well give him a chance as a face, he doesn't need to pander to the crowd or anything, just fight the heels instead of the faces.

I guess that makes sense, especially since as you said he isn't doing well right now, maybe have him as a tweener who slowly becomes a face.

2 minutes ago, George AK said:

I doubt that Rusev would work as a face. He isn't really a guy you would expect to be face considering his look. For me nobody needs to turn face atm.

I don't think his look makes it's impossible for him to be a face. I think his promo work could work well as a face, it's just a matter of doing it the right way.

Tbh, I don't think a face Rusev will work, Rusev is the type of guy who just needs to be heel. They had the perfect chance to save Rusev during the brand split and he came back and did what? Lost to randy in 8 seconds, come on. A face turn will not help Rusev and this Rusev day thing won't either. 2014 Rusev was him in his prime and then Cena ruined him. If anyone should turn face,  its Gallows and Anderson, this may seem like an odd choice but think about it. RAWs tag divison is made up of mostly heels, and if Gallows and Anderson turn face, they could re do there careers. 

Alexa Bliss
I think go for it in this current storyline with Alexa Bliss. It's hard because it would need to be done in a way where Bayley doesn't come off too "evil" in the process after her and every woman member of the roster has accused her of being a liar but i feel this is the opportunity to do it. After her WWE Network special it shows a sympathetic side to Alexa and i feel she can pull it off on screen. Either Nikki ends up being proven to have been using Alexa or truth is no one was playing anyone. In the end it opens the door for new challenges that she hasn't faced before.

Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre i feel would be great for a face turn if it wasn't for the upcoming feud with The Undertaker. Leading up to his match at Stomping Grounds i thought him losing might be the last straw before he turns on Shane McMahon but no. Him constantly being stuck in tag situations doesn't help him at all. Every time he gets a moment to shine he's right back into a fresh new heel group. I think he has been in four alliances since being called up to the main roster? If we count Dogs of War. If there was a way to take his Scottish Psychopath attitude and turn it into a vengeful face i'd be on board.

Alexa Bliss is adored by the fans at this point. Everyone is so behind her because of charismatic entertaining personality and shes good looking of course. They've teased her with Face Moments before and i think eventually they gotta do it. Her heel run has ran its course. Shes faced every babyface there is

I want Sami Zayn to turn back face. Throughout his heel run he has not found any more success than he had when he was face and by now he's now not even wrestling, he's just a manager for another. Hopefully when Sami and Shinsuke's partnership ends Sami is the one who turns face. His heel run has been plagued with terrible moments and I really do miss him as a face.

For gods sake stop trying to make everyone Boo Cesaro. We love how good he is in ring, we are all fans of his and the Bar isn't going to be around for a while so you might as well turn the man face. Cesaro would be a much better face than a heel since there already a tonne of mid card heels so turning him face would be a great way to go. 

I'd like to see Shinsuke Nakamura as a face once again. His unique charisma and in ring style make it really easy to become invested in his actions, and I think he just overall has a connection with the fans as a face that he is lacking as a heel. Also, in my opinion, his theme song was better as a face. Also also, I think his heel run right now is a little dry and a face turn could be a great refresher for him to get his IC run back on track if the Zayn thing doesn't work out.

One man who is in desperate need of a change is Drew McIntyre just to freshen him up. I love his heel gimmick but the company just wont get behind him so maybe turning him face gives them a whole new attitude. He also doesn't have to be your generic babyface but rather a badass one similar to what Kevin Owens was before all of the "I do everything for my family" shit started to come up 

Sami Zayn needs to turn face again because as a heel he’s jobbing and it’s sad to see talent like Sami get buried like that at least as a face Sami wasn’t buried and squashed maybe in the near future Sami will turn face again. Because Sami Zayn is better as a face as a wrestler then as a heel and the fact that he hasn’t won a championship yet is sad but hey maybe things will be turning around for Sami Zayn who knows but hey maybe a face turn in the near future because Sami has been squashed and buried as a wrestler.