Latest News
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Nate Long

Monday Night Raw Discussion: December 4th, 2017

20171127_Raw_CesaroSheamusRollinsAmbrose

Live on Raw in Los Angeles’ STAPLES Center, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose challenge Cesaro & Sheamus for the Raw Tag Team Championship. Can the Shield brothers clear The Bar? Plus, Roman Reigns defend the Intercontinental Championship against an opponent to be named when Raw goes on the air at 8/7 C on USA Network!

• Rollins & Ambrose aim to become two-time Raw Tag Team Champions
  • Cruiserweights collide in pursuit of championship glory
  • Roman Reigns to defend the Intercontinental Championship tonight
  • Sasha Banks battles Paige one-on-one
  • How will Kane and Braun Strowman settle the score?

Source: WWE.com

Well this raw was average but one match that caught my eye was Jason Jordan VS roman reigns and the tag team match as well. i am now seeing why jason was picked from american alpha this was one of the best matchs of raw in weeks it literally told a story of the young kid trying to one up the popular teenger classic tale of course am talking of the in ring it was  some amazing and i loved the ending the same knee costed him the match i hope after this match they play off the that jordan knee injuiry as real until he uses it as way to steal a win like faking a knee injury to win the match

`After watching the top 10, I think balor needs a new attire. He looks like a CAW, all black everything. No logos, its just, odd looking. Balor should be some sort of the Demon King, maybe not full on. But like, have it slowly take over him, would be a cool way to turn him heel.

I thought RAW was a Great Show Outside Of 3 Things

Matt Hardy, Nia Jax and Enzo Amore, and Seth Rollins And Dean Ambrose Losing Twice

Matt Hardy - Can't stand the Broken Gimmick,

Nia Jax And Enzo - if Nia Jax Keeps saying How You Doin She might end up sounding like Raspusha From Norbit

I dont understand why They had to lose twice in one night