Jump to content

BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Yelich

TEW 2016: SmackDown Live! vs Raw

Recommended Posts

So Poiunight or Fear or Enlightenment and I have decided to do a TEW diary together. I am Stephanie (The owner and booker of Raw) and Poi is Shane (the owner and booker of SmackDown Live!)

So the rules are...
All Titles are Vacated

Raw and SmackDown Live! are both 2 hours long

Both shows have a B show that lasts one hour (Main Event for Raw, Superstars for SmackDown Live!)

All titles are staying on the same brand

There is no more Cruiserweight Championship

The Raw and SmackDown Live! rosters will be decided via a snake draft where SmackDown Live! gets the first pick

This means Raw gets the first signing/NXT call up

Kurt Angle is staying on Raw and Daniel Bryan is staying on SmackDown Live!

Rosters:

RAW

ac338877843ada290252d87688fec362.png

de2ebfd89c968e5ae21ed2f429bc8107.png

SmackDown Live!

4fa3d7b76e516191242c0d94fc786695.png

79e3e5720b5f4d8f663fb90e4869b8eb.png

Commentators:

Monday Night Raw: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Booker T

Main Event (filmed before Raw Shown on Thursday): Renee Young, Scott Stanford, and David Otunga

SmackDown Live!: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, and Tom Phillips

Superstars (filmed before SmackDown Live! Shown on Friday): JBL, Byron Saxton, and Vic Joseph

Events: Jim Ross and Corey Graves

The first PPV is the Royal Rumble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Liking the look of the Smackdown roster! Good luck to both, excited to see how this goes.

Yeah, SmackDown is my favorite brand to. Especially how it looks to be building new stars of the future, where as Raw seems to only have the same people who have been Main Eventing PPV’s for years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Liking the look of the Smackdown roster! Good luck to both, excited to see how this goes.

That's sad to hear, because you'll be forced to watch a B rate show over and over while the actual stars are putting on good matches over on the A show Raw. But I guess some people just like watching failure, and that's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, .... said:

That's sad to hear, because you'll be forced to watch a B rate show over and over while the actual stars are putting on good matches over on the A show Raw. But I guess some people just like watching failure, and that's ok.

Yeah, I mean all we’ve got are potential dream matches that could potentially be seen on a weekly basis, whereas all you have are matches we’ve been seeing for years and years and we are starting to get bored off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January Week One Monday Night Raw

501cf217be205d54d00e9582b153ce46.png

Segment #1: Stephanie McMahon opened the show by announcing a Universal Championship tournament between John Cena, Rusev, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Triple H, and Randy Orton.

Segment #2: To open the show John Cena defeated Rusev to move on to Round 2 of the tournament and face the winner of Randy Orton vs Triple H next week.

Segment #3: The Singh Brothers attacked Zack Ryder to try and make a statement but Curt Hawkins came in for the save and in turn, turned face. This reunites the Edgeheads and sets up for a match leter in the episode

Segment #4: Asuka defeated Ruby Riot where Ruby put on an abysmal showing (16 in-ring performance), so don't expect to see much more of her in the future. Charlotte was on commentary replacing Booker T for this to prolong a storyline between her, Asuka, and Bayley, which will determine the Raw Women's Champion.

Segment #5: Kurt Angle booked a 6 Man Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship that will take place next week between The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, and Sheamus.

Segment #6: Hawkins and Ryder beat the Singhs in a match I was hoping to be better since both teams had 100 chemistry, but wasn't. But it was a good return win for the Edgeheads and it ended up I guess okay.

Segment #7: Charlie Haas came back on a one night only deal and to prove his worth he called out Dean Ambrose to amatch, which was accepted. But this was secretly orchestrated by The Miz to wear down his competition for next week.

Segment #8: Ambrose would win this match to the disgust of The Miz, who was on commentary replacing Booker T for this match. This would advance the IC title feud and lead us to our main event.

Segment #9: The Highlight Reel returned for an interview with the Manager of the Beast Incarnate and Chris Jericho's opponent for tonight, Paul Heyman. Paul Heyman would hype up Brock in this interview which would lead into the match.

Segment #10: Brock Lesnar would win in a pretty long and pretty good main event. He has a performance of 83, which I believe is the best performance of the night (I forgot Cena's so I'm not sure). Jericho wasn't suited to his gimmick and seemed off his game so he had a performance of only 67. But it was overall a good Main Event, and Raw this week, while not a success, wasn't dissapointing from every aspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January Week One SmackDown Live!

image.png

 


Segments 1-3:
Seth comes out and says he’s happy to see the old management gone. But then he says he’s going to be new WWE Champ. Everyone then comes out and starts saying there gonna be Champ. Daniel and Shane then announce a Beat the Clock challenge where the two with the best times will compete for the World title, and the two with the lowest will compete for US. Shinsuke then goes on to beat Cesaro with 9 minutes.

Segment 4:
On Twitter, Daniel announces a fatal five way at Rumble where the winner competes for the SD Women’s Title. Nia squashes Nattie to qualify

Segment 5:
A video showing the return of Neville

Segment 6-7:
Upset he’s not in the Beat the Clock challenge, and hat he’s facing an inferior opponent, Jinder beats Goldust and then goes on to attack him after the match.

Segment 8-9:
New Day comes out, usual banter, saying they are the best Tag Team, but then comes Zayn and Owens, aka The Chosen Ones and prove them wrong.

Segment 10:
The Tag teams brothers, Usos and Hardys are in the back talking there accomplishments, setting up a match for next week.

Segment 11-12:
The Revival make there triumphant return and talk about how they’ve been battered and bruised, but they are still here. They will go through everyone they need to, in order to prove they are still the best

Segment 13:
Becky v Carmella is another qualifying match for the 5 way. Becky dispatched of her easily.

Segment 14-15:
Finn interviews saying under the old management, he was never given the proper opportunities, and he says that if he can’t be Universal Champ, he will be WWE Champ. Unfortunately, Bobby beats Finn with 18 minutes.

Post Show:
Wanted to give them matches. No real reason.

I personally think this was a very good show, but I’d like to know what you guys think. Unfortunately, I couldn't beat Raw this week in terms of the game, but who do you guys think won. Which show looks more entertaining to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

January Week One SmackDown Live!

image.png

 


Segments 1-3:
Seth comes out and says he’s happy to see the old management gone. But then he says he’s going to be new WWE Champ. Everyone then comes out and starts saying there gonna be Champ. Daniel and Shane then announce a Beat the Clock challenge where the two with the best times will compete for the World title, and the two with the lowest will compete for US. Shinsuke then goes on to beat Cesaro with 9 minutes.

Segment 4:
On Twitter, Daniel announces a fatal five way at Rumble where the winner competes for the SD Women’s Title. Nia squashes Nattie to qualify

Segment 5:
A video showing the return of Neville

Segment 6-7:
Upset he’s not in the Beat the Clock challenge, and hat he’s facing an inferior opponent, Jinder beats Goldust and then goes on to attack him after the match.

Segment 8-9:
New Day comes out, usual banter, saying they are the best Tag Team, but then comes Zayn and Owens, aka The Chosen Ones and prove them wrong.

Segment 10:
The Tag teams brothers, Usos and Hardys are in the back talking there accomplishments, setting up a match for next week.

Segment 11-12:
The Revival make there triumphant return and talk about how they’ve been battered and bruised, but they are still here. They will go through everyone they need to, in order to prove they are still the best

Segment 13:
Becky v Carmella is another qualifying match for the 5 way. Becky dispatched of her easily.

Segment 14-15:
Finn interviews saying under the old management, he was never given the proper opportunities, and he says that if he can’t be Universal Champ, he will be WWE Champ. Unfortunately, Bobby beats Finn with 18 minutes.

Post Show:
Wanted to give them matches. No real reason.

I personally think this was a very good show, but I’d like to know what you guys think. Unfortunately, I couldn't beat Raw this week in terms of the game, but who do you guys think won. Which show looks more entertaining to you.

Pretty frustrating when a great match like Balor/Roode only scores 45. Bad luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January Week One of Main Event

0509f74a5766021aedc5000d4a23b979.png

God this was bad

Segment #1-2: To open the show Curtis Axel had a promo stating how great he is because he is the son of Mr. Perfect, he then gets ready for his match and gets shocked to see his opponent, is The Big Show. He then puts up a good fight but Big Show is just too good, so he wins in a bit over 10 minutes. This was sadly the best bit of the show.

Segment #3: To further the storyline between Bayley, Asuka and Charlotte. Asuka challenged Charlotte to a match, but Charlotte would refuse because Asuka is "beneath her." The reason this was so bad was because of Asuka's trouble with the language barrier.

Segment #4: This was just a test match to see if these women are any good.Turns out Naomi is decent and Logan is bad, as she only had a 19 rated performance. So expect Naomi to get a feud soon with Charlotte or another heel sooner rather than later.

Segment #5-6: So at either the Rumble or Elimination Chamber, I am going to have a Tag Team Turmoil Match for the tag titles between four teams and The Shining Stars are one of them because of their great Chemistry (100). So I had The Shining Stars have a sit in where they were trying to get more opportunities as they're being overlooked so their halting Main Event, but Slater and Rhyno come out to stop it so they have a match.. But it turns out they aren't that good, as they had a lower than expectations performance against Slater and Rhyno. But they got the win, and hopefully they'll do better in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January Week One WWE Superstars

AA264DC8-D196-4AAA-949E-2B9F2FA2A8A4.jpeg

Segment 1:

Big Cass takes it to Benjamin and proves he is still the best.

Segment 2:

Tye Dillinger And Elias bump into eachother when Elias is in the back strumming his guitar. The two then decide to face later in the night.

Segment 3-4:

Natalya And Liv Morgan decide that they wanted a match tonight and called out anyone who wanted a match. Mickie and Sasha come and beat them.

Segment 5:

Tye Dillinger And Elias have the match, where Tye picks up the win via a roll up.

Segment 6: 

A one off match between Matt Hardy and Jey Uso. No story, just a good match.

 

Overall, not a bad show. It definitely suffered because there popularites were low. But with our recent edit and a change in Product, I believe I’ve solved this problem for the weeks to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

January Week One WWE Superstars

AA264DC8-D196-4AAA-949E-2B9F2FA2A8A4.jpeg

Segment 1:

Big Cass takes it to Benjamin and proves he is still the best.

Segment 2:

Tye Dillinger And Elias bump into eachother when Elias is in the back strumming his guitar. The two then decide to face later in the night.

Segment 3-4:

Natalya And Liv Morgan decide that they wanted a match tonight and called out anyone who wanted a match. Mickie and Sasha come and beat them.

Segment 5:

Tye Dillinger And Elias have the match, where Tye picks up the win via a roll up.

Segment 6: 

A one off match between Matt Hardy and Jey Uso. No story, just a good match.

I'd suggest cutting 30 minutes off superstars, or you will struggle to keep unique match types happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, .... said:

Announcement: Due to this mod having very low popularity for workers, we have agreed that everybody on a brand from now on will have a 15 pop boost to their stats everywhere.

While it does seem like it little adjustment, it has helped me a lot in my booking, and you’ll see that in the later shows ratings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

I meant the TV show not your roster

Well if we increase the roster, which me and Yelich are doing behind the scenes, it will fill up more slots for B Shows, and I can tell you this, even with three booking hours, I still can’t fit everyone onto TV every week. I realize typing this I went really off topic. A normal person would just delete all this part but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

  9UWkFA6l.png qwlmt87.png d6BGZqe.png      

×
×
  • Create New...