BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Hopes for WWE in 2018?

Dolph Ziggler Gets A Push

This I see basically something I hope for every year but what happened on Smackdown has really created some intrigue around Ziggler and thus I hope it leads to him becoming a more significant superstar come 2018.

An Unexpected Rumble Winner

I just hope we get something that fans don't see coming, not saying they have to completely blow it out of the park in terms of surprising us like making Heath Slater win it; just something that makes you go "wow I'm interested to see where this goes."

Braun Strowman or Samoa Joe as WWE Champion

Feel as though this is definitely something that is going to happen in 2018 for one if not not both of these guys, they've both had really killer 2017s just with not much title success and I hope this changes.

Plenty of things but the first 2 that come to my head... Hopefully Rusev/English get pushed according to the pop they're receiving and get a title reign or 2... I'm okay with them sticking together throughout the year because it gives English something to do, they're great together and they are a great addition to the tag team ranks.. but either later in the year or the beginning of 2019 I want to see Rusev finally pushed strong as a single star.

Other one: I want Lashley to return and be booked strong... would fit perfectly as a top guy on RAW with the other monsters.

My main hope for the WWE this year is that they dont overhype matches. What I mean is when they plan promos between Reigns and Cena for example and tell them to break the fourth wall. At first its good but then when they have done it for 3 weeks in a row you start to expect it. So hopefully they can find some kind of midpoint for this.

Brock Lesnar loses the Title and becomes the new challenge for Wrestlemania

A PPV that lives up to its expectations 

A Face or Heel turn worth talking about

Balor, Strowman, Nakamura, Roode, Samoa Joe and KO get a WWE/Universal Champion run 

A 5 star match (pfft)

Daniel Bryan gets cleared to wrestling (even if its just for one match)

The PG Era needs and they return to wrestling for a maturer audience