BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
The Akki

1 Man Invasion

The Carnage arena is buzzing in full cheers as we are live, we are almost at the end point of this show, just a few more segments left before the show ends. In the ring is the announcer which is getting ready to set up a match. He announces the match rules and everything as, we are waiting for the opponents to make their entrance we hear this...........................................

Oh no! It's Akki. What is he doing here? Everyone is in shock as we look at the entrance stage for Akki. The theme song keeps playing in the background for a good minute but no sign of Akki. The song goes off and the arena lights flicker on and off until Akki suddenly appears on the stairs in the right side of crowd. He's all the way up there and slowly comes with a microphone in his hands. 

Related image

Bailey, chill okay! Just because you see a friendly invader from your enemy brand you think I've brought the entire roster with me. I did not, because they were scared, or because no one likes me. But that's not why I'm out here, no no! I'm not here to make a promo about me, I'm here tonight to talk about Carnage! It's been one and a half year since I've officially stepped my foot in this arena or in that ring. 

So let me come to the point, I'm here because no one wanted to accept my challenge which I sent on Evolve, then it came to my head like why would Carnage guys come to Evolve, they are scared and everything so I thought of coming here. And Bailey don't send any security because I will superkick them all and they are weak just like you are, and if you send out your fellow Carnage superstars I will exit this arena and your superstars will stand there looking like fools. 

Related image

Akki stops talking and quickly does a flip from the crowd to ringside and walks around the ring and hits down the announce table then enters the ring. 

As I was saying, Carnage if you dare to lock horns with THE FUTURE OF EVOLVE then step out! But like I said Carnage is scared of Evolve and I am damn happy that at the Royal Rumble I get to tear each and every one of them Carnage wrestlers' their flesh out. 

It's been almost 2 years and not even one cleaning has been done. I am feeling disgust to be out here, but I wish I never said it, because now people will keep asking me "Why are you here then" I AM HERE TO PROVE MY POINT. I am here to show you that I am not afraid, that I have Evolve blood. I don't care what the rumors say, I don't care if Slim leaves Evolve and joins this place, because this place is a death hole and after what Slim did to me, I'd be happy he'd be washed up right here. 

The crowd flashes with boos to Akki. Akki looks deeply and starts to get pissed. 

Why in the world are you fools booing me?! I am giving you a REASON WHY NOT to watch this stupid show and you go on and boo me. It's a favor dammit and I promise you will have to thank me later because this favor will save you hours and hours you will soon spend watching this horrible show that features terrible in ring wrestlers like Ross, Flynn and Bailey, the worst out of all of them. And let me tell you another thing about Bailey, he's a fraud, he----

Image result for WWE mic cut gif

Akki's microphone gets cut out, Akki looks more pissed than he earlier was and throws the microphone to the ground. Meanwhile on the entrance ramp stands Bailey who sends out security to stand around the ring trapping Akki inside. Akki smiles at the securities and looks at them, Akki with no hesitation quickly runs off the ropes and hits a suicide dive on one side of the securities. 

Image result for WWE Roman Reigns dive gif

The rest of the securities file in and takes Akki up their shoulders out of the arena. The camera men follows Akki and the guards as they go on to the parking lot and throws Akki outside. Akki tries to run back in but Bailey shuts down the door.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS CARNAGE!