Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

Monday Night RAW 25th Anniversary Discussion

Raw25th--26fed895af63aee8bc69c3ac34c02a3

As first reported by The New York Post, the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw will emanate from Barclays Center and Manhattan Center in New York City on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, and air live on USA Network at 8/7 C. Tickets are available for each event starting this Friday, Nov. 3, through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.  

Superstars from both Monday Night Raw and SmackDown LIVE will be at Barclays Center, while the event at Manhattan Center, the site of the first episode of Raw, will feature WWE Superstars competing, plus special appearances by WWE Legends The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash, among others. VIP packages, including a meet-and-greet with a WWE Legend, will be available for fans at Manhattan Center.

What unforgettable moments will happen as the longest-running weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime television history celebrates its 25th anniversary from two separate locations? Find out on Jan. 22, either in person or on the home of Monday Night Raw, USA Network!

4 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Man I hope this show is epic. I hope they bring out as many legends as they can and make this truly special. They have 3 hours, they need to use it wisely. I hope the crowd is good too to make it awesome. Looking forward to this.

Us New Jersey and New York fans know how to put on a show 

NODQ:

Here is a list of the names that are currently scheduled for the WWE RAW 25th anniversary special: 

The Undertaker 
Shawn Michaels 
Kevin Nash 
John Cena 
Brock Lesnar 
Jim Ross 
Jerry Lawler 
X-Rac 
Roman Reigns 
Seth Rollins 
Dean Ambrose 
Asuka 
Braun Strowman 
Alexa Bliss 
Samoa Joe 
Sheamus 
Cesaro 
Kane 
Kurt Angle 
AJ Styles 
Randy Orton 
Jinder Mahal 

On 1/3/2018 at 11:22 AM, BrendenPlayz said:

According to the @Wrestlevotes Twitter account, WWE is attempting to make both the Barclays Center and the Manhattan Center - both sites for Raw's 25th Anniversary show - as "equal" venues in terms of show quality. The account also suggested that the "surprises" will be at the Barclays Center while the "legends" will appear at the Manhattan Center.

According to PWInsider.com, Eric Bischoff is now scheduled for the RAW 25th anniversary special. While he has appeared on WWE Network specials and DVDs in recent years, this will be Bischoff’s first appearance on RAW since the 15th anniversary special in 2007. 

I""M BACK....AND BETTER THEN EVER! this show just keeps getting better and better, I don't think there will be any story advancement but it will be a fun awesome episode, I imagine Eric Bichoff and Stone Cold to have a stand off, there will be a lot of stunners given out. If they want to add a shock they could have Jason Jordan accidentally cost Roman his title which I could see. I think they are going to try and give The Miz the most IC title reigns, maybe some legends will announce they will be in the Rumble or something. Like X Pac says he will enter the rumble and what not. Ima watch it, and keep my eye on it.

With RAW’s 25th Anniversary show just a little over a week away, several past WWE Superstars have already been confirmed for the show. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac and a few other names have been confirmed for the show but two major names that played an important role in WWE’s success have not — The Rock and Hulk Hogan.

According to PWInsider, The belief is that if The Rock’s schedule is open and he can make it, he will be there. It’s often hard at timesfor The Rock to leave the set of a movie or television and fly out to make an appearance for WWE.

Regarding Hulk Hogan, it’s still unknown if he will be there or not as his relationship with WWE could still be in question after the whole sex tape/racist remarks that got him initially fired from the company. It’s been rumored for a while now that some within WWE want Hogan to return to the company and enough time has passed since his termination. However, there is also internal concern with how the sponsors would react if they did decide to bring him back to the company.

We will keep you updated if either of their status’ changes for the event.

WWE Raw 25 WWE's Undertaker

he Manhattan Center in New York City released several $425 tickets for the Raw 25th Anniversary show this weekend. The Raw 25 show takes place on January 22nd will air from two NYC locations, the Manhattan Center Grand Ballroom and the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. According to Pwinsider (via wrestlinginc.com), WWE is planning on having the Manhattan Center look as close to the original 1993 look as possible.

Jim Ross Jerry Lawler Raw

It’s official: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler will be back at the commentary both for the twenty-fifth anniversary edition of Raw. You can see video below of Mike Rome making the announcement that the two will serve as the announce team for the Manhattan Center portion of next week’s special Raw broadcast.

Lawler and Ross were previously confirmed for the show, but their roles had not yet been made official. Other returning legends announced for the show include Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Ric Flair, The Bella Twins, JBL, Ron Simmons, The Dudley Boyz, Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The New Age Outlaws, “Mean” Gene Okerlund, Ted DiBiase, Teddy Long, The Godfather, Brother Love, The Boogeyman, Sgt. Slaughter and John Laurinaitis. Eric Bischoff is reportedly set to appear as well.

BREAKING: @WWE Hall of Famers @JRsBBQ and @JerryLawler will reunite as the announce team for #Raw25, LIVE from the Manhattan Center next week! #RAWpic.twitter.com/PWK4Y5b7Jc