Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

Monday Night RAW 25th Anniversary Discussion

I enjoyed the show, of course it wasn't what it could of been and its pretty disappointing some of the people I was looking forward to most to were only in the backstage poker game or on stage, not even talking. Even tho it probably would of been boring the womens segment could of been longer, along with the GM. Could of had them cut a 2 minute promo each or something at least, the stone cold segment was probably the best, along with DX and The Club at the end. The triple threat segment was more disappointing, I wanted some bodies to be thrown and some hands to be caught. But all we got is a powerslam through the table, everyone just moved when you had people who could get taken out. MVP should of wrestled, maybe there saving him for RR. As well as Boogeyman. The people at Madison got screwed imo, even if they did get a disappointing Taker that didn't even get the lights cut out + you couldn't here him cause of the crowd. They did get DX and The Club which was cool, but I feel there promo was cut short by a lot due to the AMOUNT OF ADS I MEAN HOLY SHIT, there was more ads then the f*cking super bowl, As everyone else has been saying. It was good, but not as good as it could of been.

Great crowd, great opener, just the rest of the show was pretty flat. They used the legends so poorly. I would've had a legends battle royal or something more physical. MVP, Boogeyman, JBL etc could have easily done it. Even if it wasn't great quality, the entrances would've been hype alone. Unfortunately they had to sell the rumble PPV, if this RAW was after the rumble I bet it would've been much better. Why we had a slater/rhyno vs titus brand match is beyond me. Not to mention how bad the Manhattan centre show was. They got literally nothing. I liked the show, I guess I expected too much.

The crowd was great, probably the best it's been in months for a Raw. To start it off with Shane and Stephanie which didn't make a lot of sense since they been at each other's throat since Shane's return to the WWE in 2016. Vince returned which was awesome and he got a huge pop. Then vintage Vince going heel on the crowd for getting him a cheap award for twenty five years of Raw which freaking killed me with laughter. And who decides to show up? The World's Toughest Son Of A Bitch in Stone Cold Steve Austin. Two Stunners to Shane and one to Vince as Stephanie smartly left the ring. Vince pushing Shane to the wolf was funny as well. Now skip most of the under card which involved The APA, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Slater and Rhyno, and so on in a meh segment before we got the most filler of filler matches only for The Dudley's to return to put Heath through a table, no clue why. Then The Undertaker returned after his defeat from Roman Reigns and he honestly looked way better than he did at WreslteMania. A decent promo but the crowd being upset they didnt have much action at the Manhattan Center was a reason it wasn't as hyped as it could of been. Plus, WHY THEY GAVE BRAY WYATT DIMMED LIGHTS BUT NOT THE MOTHERFUCKING UNDERTAKER?!?!?! Anyway, Revival buried by Legends was expected, Cena getting smashed by a guitar to set up Cena vs Elias at FastLane was a good segment. Then the triple threat face off wasn't as good as it could of been. But Jericho after Raw putting everyone he saw on the List was the icing on the cake. Overall,  a good Raw with places it could of been better.