BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
The Akki

"Regrets"

The camera cuts to another angle as Evolve returns live, the camera turns around and we then see Akki on a couch inside his house. Akki then stands up and walks to another room with the cameraman following him. He stands against a wall, leaning back with his hands crossed, he looks into the camera and starts speaking. 

Related image

Here I am, banned from Evolve. I am banned for 1 week from the entering the ring. I have to give up something I love, it doesn't matter if they treat me like sh*t. Just because I invaded some 'B' show doesn't mean I deserve this kind of punishment. Look, it's okay that I'm suspended from BPZ for 1 week, but they took my spot in the Royal Rumble. 

They took my spot in the Royal Rumble and they gave it to... that strip dancer, Aidanator. I don't care if I did something I should have not done, or something I regret doing right now, but I earned that Royal Rumble spot. I earned that spot, and Bailey has no right to take it away. Forget Bailey, Slim agreed on having me suspend, my own general manager. 

Akki removes himself from the wall and sits down on a chair where the background is pitch black. Akki faces the camera and starts speaking again. 

Image result for Dolph Ziggler backstage gif

I was doing Evolve a favor, I was doing everyone a favor. But no.. no. It's just not enough, you can try harder and harder, and people still tell you it's not enough. I've been in this industry for 3 years, I'm heading to my 4th soon, and people will push you down, and no matter how hard you push through, it still isn't enough. 

But I won't let that get in my way. You people who are watching this now, you people on Evolve, on Carnage, you people are scums, dumbasses. Let me direct this to the people who are at home, on their laptops watching this. You are the reason why society can't trust their own men, Obama was elected as president because he proved something, Trump was elected as president because, Hillary would had have been worse. 

I'm saying people don't deserve the respect they get, and no matter how much they say I earn it, I earn it, I earn it. they actually don't. How much respect do you actually need to prove yourself your worth it. Not a lot... you don't need respect, you don't earn respect, you don't deserve respect. You gain respect, and I can tell. I haven't gained 1% till 2015. 

The hesitation that Akki hesitated lasted for 3 seconds before he got up and faced the camera again with a serious face and starts talking.

Related image(ignore the caption)

But listen, I don't care about being suspended, I don't care about being replaced with Aidanator at the Royal Rumble, in the Royal Rumble match. I will still prove myself that I'm worth it. So Ross, my eyes are on your United States Champion. At the Royal Rumble, I will win... the United States Champion!

Akki looks closely at the camera and starts a grin. He walks a little closer and holds the camera then throws it hard on the crowd, causing technical difficulties and making Evolve return back live from the arena. 

Image result for tv error screen gif