Latest News
  • Discuss the latest wrestling events!
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

Carnage Power Trip: World At War: Live April 13th

logo.png

The First Carnage PPV after the biggest Event of the Year BPZMania 3 will take place in the nation's Capital Washington D.C. in the Capital One Arena.  Watch as the Biggest Stars in Carnage goto War against each other using blood,  sweat and tears to try and beat each other. Will Flynn still be Universal Champion and be going for a one year reign? Or will thier be a new King Of Carnage by April? Will the Commonwealth be at the top? And where will Ross be after his big win at Night Of Legends? And lastly will Carnage Beat Evolve at Bragging Rights and be finally known as the Superior Brand coming into this PPV? This will all be answered!

Date: April 13th 2018

Venue: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. 

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

Advertised: Flynn,  Ross, Commonwealth,  Kyle Reeves,  Echo Wilson,  Necce, Monda,  Brad and many more!

Match Card: 

This is where 2 years lays final. I will cement my spot and I will beat whoever I need. Wither it be Commonwealth, Bailey himself, of even Jesus Christ himself. I'm tired of being on the bottom. Now its decision time. Wait? Or Take ?

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, bailey14 said:

Will Flynn still be Universal Champion and be going for a one year reign? Or will thier be a new King Of Carnage by April? Will the Commonwealth be at the top?

Allow me to answer these questions for you, at World at War my good friend George AK will be the Universal Champ and The Commonwealth will be the Kings of Carnage.