Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

Carnage Power Trip: World At War: Live April 13th

logo.png

The First Carnage PPV after the biggest Event of the Year BPZMania 3 will take place in the nation's Capital Washington D.C. in the Capital One Arena.  Watch as the Biggest Stars in Carnage goto War against each other using blood,  sweat and tears to try and beat each other. Will Flynn still be Universal Champion and be going for a one year reign? Or will thier be a new King Of Carnage by April? Will the Commonwealth be at the top? And where will Ross be after his big win at Night Of Legends? And lastly will Carnage Beat Evolve at Bragging Rights and be finally known as the Superior Brand coming into this PPV? This will all be answered!

Date: April 13th 2018

Venue: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. 

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

Advertised: Flynn,  Ross, Slim ,  Bic,  Echo Wilson,  Necce,  Brad, Nebakos,  Sheridan  and many more!

Match Card: 

Universal Championship Match: Necce vs Brad vs Sheridan 

Unsanctioned Zone Match: Hollow vs Julius 

Intercontianl Championship Match: Josh(c) vs Flynn 

Number One Contenders Match: Ropati vs Peter Wilchester vs Bashka 

BIC vs Storm

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, bailey14 said:

Will Flynn still be Universal Champion and be going for a one year reign? Or will thier be a new King Of Carnage by April? Will the Commonwealth be at the top?

Allow me to answer these questions for you, at World at War my good friend George AK will be the Universal Champ and The Commonwealth will be the Kings of Carnage.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:19 PM, bailey14 said:

Yea i don't see the point of his post since that was never stated in the topic. So not really put in our place.

Really, about 7 or 8 PPV's before this one it was stated as that, so it's obvious this one's no different... by that I mean it will suck.

Everyone wants to say "I will be the one that will be Universal champion at World at War" or some other empty promise they know they'll fail to keep. The only thing you'll be is just another bloodstain at the bottom of my fucking boot when I crush your skull on my road to Flynn and his Universal Prop. You don't like it? You know where to find me. 

On 1/13/2018 at 4:30 AM, George AK said:

The first Power Trip for The Commonwealth. Lets begin how we look to continue, with a fat W.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:57 AM, Bashka said:

That’s if you’re around by then, stables don’t usually last 3 months around here.

In hindsight, this is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

On 1/23/2018 at 2:44 PM, Necce said:

Everyone wants to say "I will be the one that will be Universal champion at World at War" or some other empty promise they know they'll fail to keep. The only thing you'll be is just another bloodstain at the bottom of my fucking boot when I crush your skull on my road to Flynn and his Universal Prop. You don't like it? You know where to find me. 

I told y’all

The First Match Officially Confirmed: The New Universeal Champion Necce will make his first Defence against Brad who was 1 second away from being the Carnage Scramble winner instead of Necce. They have history and it is only right that they go at it for the Title. 

Universal Championship Match: Necce vs Brad