WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

Sucks. Even with Bryan retired there's still a ton of matches and rivalries the WWE could've visited with a Kurt Angle return. Part of me does think the fact that Brock Lesnar is likely getting his own showcase means we will see Angle in the game because of it, after all you really can't do a Brock showcase without his series of matches with Angle. 

Cody Rhodes was reportedly upset about reports of him talking to WWE about a Legends deal leaking because it was supposed to be confidential. Mark Carrano reportedly called Rhodes about it, and after it was reported there were false reports about Rhodes calling WWE back in an attempt to return to the company. 

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/724105-wwe-reportedly-orders-roman-reigns-to-apologize-to-locker-room-following-suspension-announcement-cody-rhodes-upset-about-leaked-legends-deal-talks#T3hZSzcG5zAKDje4.99

Former WWE and WCW star Bill Goldberg, who is featured a special bonus character in the new WWE 2K17 video game (as seen in the video above), recently spoke with the folks at411Mania.com about his recent contact with WWE and the upcoming UFC return of Brock Lesnar. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On if WWE has contacted him about a return:

"WWE has not called me to be a part of any roster. My relationship with WWE stands with the video game and the video game only. If they want to extend an olive branch and pick up the phone, then I will make a comment on that once they do it. But prior to that, nothing's been done."

On if WWE has contacted him about a Hall Of Fame induction:

"No sir. I have not had any contact with them on that front whatsoever."

On Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt at UFC 200:

"I've known Mark Hunt for a long time, and I've known Brock for a while. I think that it's a very interesting match-up. I think it's good on the UFC for making that match-up. I think it's an exciting one. I think they both have advantages. At the end of the day, Brock's got to get it to the ground. Period. End of story. Because he's standing in front of a guy that throws shots that don't want to put you to sleep, they want to put you in the ground. You get hit by one of those right hands or an uppercut or a left hook by Mark Hunt, then you know that **** is on and that cage is locked, and there's nowhere to go. Conversely, Brock is one hell of a wrestler, and he's a big monster. If he gets his hands on Hunt, there's a myriad of things that he can do to him. His ground and pound is pretty damn strong, and obviously, we know about his wrestling ability. If he's a smart kid, then he's been working on his hands and working on his sparring. At the end of the day, when two combatants get into the ring and/or cage, it's anybody's game, especially in MMA. So it's going to be a fight not to be missed. I'm very much looking forward to it. It's a hell of a card at UFC 200. Obviously, as Brock's friend, I want him to go out and kick some ass. I'll be checking it out."

Neville is being advertised to face Chris Jericho on the upcoming WWE overseas tour in Australia and New Zealand in August. John Cena vs. AJ Styles Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins. The New Day vs. The Wyatt Family and Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens are the other top matches scheduled for the tour. Here are the dates: 

*Wed, Aug. 10 — Vector Arena. Auckland, New Zealand * Thu, Aug. 11 — Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne City Centre, Victoria, Australia * Fri, Aug. 12 — Adelaide EntertainmentCentre, Hindmarsh SA, Australia * Sat, Aug. 13 — Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park NSW, Australia 

Neville has been out of action since he fractured his ankle during a match with Jericho on RAW this past March.

NoDQ

According to several reports going around online, wrestling legend Yoshihiro Tajiri has signed a new deal with WWE and will remain on with the company following the upcoming Cruiserweight Classic. Wrestlezone has reached out to WWE for comment and will update this post if any new information becomes available. 

Tajiri, 45, left WWE in 2005 and other than an appearance at the 2006 ECW One Night Stand PPV, has not been back in an on-screen role with the company since. He has since worked all around the world, including TNA, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and ended up signing a deal with Wrestle-1. According to reports, Tajiri’s contract with Wrestle-1 expired earlier this week and he will not be renewing, along with AKIRA, Minoru Tanaka, Ryota Hama and Nakanokami Yasushibun, who are all leaving the promotion. 

Tajiri is a 3-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion, 2-time WWE tag champion, and a former WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, ECW tag team and television champion, WCW United States Champion, and CMLL Light Heavywight Champion. No word on whether WWE intends to use him as an active wrestle or in a backstage role or developmental trainer, if indeed the rumors are confirmed. 

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/724791-rumor-tajiri-signs-new-contract-w-wwe-will-stay-on-after-cruiserweight-classic#C7gWZjYZVXgCCixE.99

I hope they have Darren Young stay babyface for like 3 months and they give him the IC title, the Bob Backlund accidentally screws him in a match and he loses the title which makes Darren flip out and turn heel and give him a mean streak and gets his title back, then Bob starts trying to get people to stop Darren, saying stuff like "this isn't what's going to make you great" or stuff like that, but he keeps . So he gets permission from Shane to have the Bob Backlund Invitational Tournament with 8 people, It all occurs and the finals is Jericho vs Neville, good match until Young comes out and tries to ruin it so he has no opponent for Royal Rumble (yes that's where I'm having this happen). Young starts beating up Backlund and both wrestlers get out of the ring to help Bob and beat up Darren, though this cause a double count out. That makes a ELIMINATION triple threat match at The Royal Rumble, I would have Jericho get out first by Young, and Neville winning, This would help Darren and make him legitimate and give Neville a title. (Sorry if this doesn't go with the topic, just some people were wondering how Darren could be "great" and this was a way).

Former WWE Superstar Jimmy Wang Yang (James Yun) was backstage at RAW last night in Columbus, Ohio and indicated that he had a meeting of some sort. He posted a photo of himself in front of Vince McMahon’s office via Facebook. 

He also noted, “Waiting on my meeting ?#?RAW? ?#?JWYorAKIO? ?#?Partybuses?.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/WrestlingCorner/status/750386891288043521?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

NoDQ