BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

I wonder if this injury was caused by pre-existing damage building up or it happened during her match at Wrestlemania. I guess she’s worked her ass off for about a year each week and now her knees finally gave out. Be that because of the schedule or because of the strain of her body.
I can't wait for Nia Jax to rehabilitate and return with a leather jean jacket , wishing for a speedy recovery if that's even possible. I've seen some mention this could be career ending possibly.

10 minutes ago, The Marker said:

Maybe Tamina can get push a bit for the Women's Championship and then when Nia comes back she can be with her or they could make a feud out of them

Tamina as Women's Champion? Competing in a singles match? Don't you put that evil on me, R̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶b̶b̶y̶  Marker! Don't you put that on us! 

16 hours ago, The Marker said:

Maybe Tamina can get push a bit for the Women's Championship and then when Nia comes back she can be with her or they could make a feud out of them

Oh please no, this isn't what Becky needs a feud with the charisma vacuum herself Tamina. The fans won't care, Becky will lose popularity because of it and the heat surrounding the Women's Championship will slowly disintegrate into absolutely nothing. WWE have done a good job building the Women's division up but if they put Tamina in this role then all of that work might just be overwritten  

I like to think this is probably karma biting Nia in the rear end considering all the injuries she provoked over the years. That said I do hope she recovers from this, because you don't wanna see anyone get injured doing the thing they love.

That said, I think Tamina will be hurt the most by this as she will probably fade back into obscurity and maybe even be released because what the hell she offers.

And as for the people that suggested her getting a Women's Title match, are you mad? It's bad enough WWE already think Lacey Evans of all people should be in a title feud above more deserving candidates on the roster and you wanna suggest Tamina who is even worse?

Update: This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Sheamus is dealing with a concussion. It was believed to have occurred on the April 9th SmackDown Live show that saw The New Day facing off with The Bar and Drew McIntyre. This is noteworthy as it was the same show that Big E was injured on, and McIntyre ‘disappeared’ into the crowd during the main event.

We have some injury updates to pass along on WWE stars Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. PWInsider reports that Sheamus is currently dealing with an injury, explaining why he has been absent from WWE TV as of late. There are currently no details on the type of injury or severity of the injury that “The Celtic Warrior” is dealing with. Also, now-former WWE Champion Daniel Bryan has been dealing with some injury concerns as well.

Bryan hasn’t been seen since his WWE Championship defeat to Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania 35. He reportedly suffered an injury during the bout. PWInsider notes that Bryan wasn’t at TV at all this week either. The nature of the situation has been closely guarded, so no further details regarding Bryan’s injury have been made available. We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available on both Sheamus and Bryan’s injury concerns.

WrestleZone.com

Concussions aren't good at anytime but for Sheamus at his age any damage to his brain is bad. Hopefully that this isn't too bad of a concussion and Sheamus can come back shortly. In regards to Bryan though, the fact that they are keeping this injury a secret is concerning and interesting. I hope that it isn't brain related or any sort of major injury for that matter and that it's just wear and tear from being on the road non-stop for the last year 

WWE Superstar Sheamus is reportedly on the shelf after suffering a concussion.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (h/t Joshua Gagnon of WrestlingInc.com), Sheamus was concussed on April 9's episode of SmackDown Live, which is why he did not appear on the Superstar Shake-up edition of Raw or SmackDown on Tuesday.

Meltzer noted that it is believed Sheamus suffered the injury during a six-man tag team match pitting himself, Cesaro and Drew McIntyre against The New Day.

New Day member Big E also suffered a torn meniscus in the match:

Florida Man

@WWEBigE
 Making mincemeat of my meniscus
Crossbody cooked the cartilage
Bye for a bit

1:46 PM - Apr 11, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,307 people are talking about this
Sheamus played a big role on the Raw and SmackDown shows after WrestleMania 35, as he and Cesaro teamed against WWE champion Kofi Kingston and universal champion Seth Rollins before being part of the six-man tag on SmackDown.

The Celtic Warrior was conspicuous by his absence Tuesday on SmackDown, as Cesaro offered to team with Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev against Kingston, Xavier Woods and Kevin Owens without any mention of Sheamus.

WWE has not confirmed whether Sheamus is remaining on SmackDown after the shake-up, but considering Cesaro is still part of the blue brand, it seems likely that WWE will keep The Bar together.

The 41-year-old Sheamus is among the most decorated Superstars in WWE, as he is a three-time world heavyweight champion, one-time WWE champion, two-time United States champion, four-time Raw tag team champion, one-time SmackDown tag team champion and one-time winner of the Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank and King of the Ring.

When they mentioned on Smackdown that he was injured i assumed it was mentioned as a reason to explain why Cesaro was in the main event without him but i guess not. Post-Wrestlemania season has been painful for the company with all these prominent injuries and i hope they come to a stop soon. Times like this i guess they are lucky with all their talent backlog.

Sheamus has had a hell of a career in WWE. I know his career is winding down, but I want him to keep going as long as it is safe for him to do it. I guess now we could be seeing a possible singles run for Cesaro on Smackdown as a heel? As long as they don't reform the League of Nations with Nakamura and Rusev.

Like Arius, Sheamus is one of those guys who people often overlook but the guy had a tremendous career. However it does seem he is on his way out of his career (He will likely become a Coach at the UK Performance Center more than likely because of his friendship with HHH, as well as probably do stuff related to fitness since his Youtube Channel is quite popular).

As for my boy Cesaro, 2019 could be his year to shine in Singles Competition on Smackdown. He is a guy who really should have a higher push. Plus if you need another tag team you can always bring up Kassius Ohno and reform the Kings of Wrestling.

So many injuries are happening lately, the ones i feel most mad about are the ones on Smackdown: Daniel Bryan, Big E and Sheamus. Daniel Bryan and Big E are pretty bad since both men were involved in a major storyline between Bryan and Kofi it's probably gonna change some plans for WWE now that Bryan's injured. Sheamus has gone through many injuries and the more injuries he gets the more closer he is to retirement.

Liv Morgan is enjoying a little vacation with the Total Divas cast. They are in Hawaii and having a great time. However, Morgan couldn’t get through it without suffering an injury.

We previously reported that Natalya and Carmella were having a blast getting close and talking about love. Mella even admitted that she was “in love” as well, but not with Natalya. There was a lot going on during this trip.

Liv Morgan tweeted out a picture of herself chilling on a stripper pole. She looked cool in her sunglasses, but the next day she had something pretty awful to report

"I broke my toe on the stripper pole"

Perhaps this is a sign that Liv Morgan just doesn’t have the proper experience on a stripper pole to do the kind of tricks she was going for. Either way, let’s hope that Liv Morgan’s new injury isn’t that big of a deal.

Morgan was moved over to SmackDown Live during the WWE Superstar Shake-Up effectively ending the Riott Squad. Ruby Riott said there’s nothing breaking up the Riott Squad, but now they might have different directions. It appears that Liv Morgan’s next direction might be to provide loads of entertainment on Total Divas.

WWE confirmed today their next event in Saudi Arabia advertising 8 superstars including WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg for Friday, June 7th at 8 p.m. AST in Jeddah’s King Abdullah Sports City Stadium. Other talent announced for the yet-to-be-named event include Roman Reigns, Undertaker, Kofi Kingston, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar. No matches have been announced for the WWE Network event at this time.

It is not clear at this time what Goldberg’s role will be on the show and if it will include in-ring action. The former WWE Universal Champion teased a return of some kind on social media yesterday.

WrestleZone.com

So I was on Twitter and One of my Friends Sent Me This

If This is true Here's What I could see WWE Doing to Bring in Ratings

Saudi Arabia

WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins Vs Brock Lesnar - Brock Lesnar Becomes a 3 Time Universal Champion

WWE Champion Kevin Owens Vs Goldberg - Goldberg completes the Set of Being World Heavyweight Champion, Universal Champion and WWE Champion

Survivor Series

WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar  Vs WWE Champion Goldberg - This Could be a way for Brock Lesnar To tie the score

Wrestlemania 36

WWE Champion Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns - If they can't get the rock then Goldberg is a suitable replacement, Obvious winner here Roman Reigns

What do you think of this Rumor and Could you see WWE Going with what i brought up?

Edited by Bad Attitude Bullet