WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

11 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Don't be shocked if there another battle royal. If not, Maybe it's Taker vs Goldberg. Maybe he'll just show up and spear someone. Who knows. But what I think, is that he's here to get a pay day to keep him from AEW possibly. 

a battle royal? i didn't think of that its another possibility and true it could be a way to keep goldberg away from AEW

10 minutes ago, Angelo Caito said:

Goldberg is gonna squash Brock again for leave with a healthy paycheck. 

i could see that it happened at Survivor Series 2016

9 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

a battle royal? i didn't think of that its another possibility and true it could be a way to keep goldberg away from AEW

Yeah if they're going to use the old guys, then it will have to be something short and simple for them to be apart of. They could hide them easily in a battle royal.

20 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Then again, would the WWE want to destroy any legitimacy Brock has after he lost it in their first match in 2016? I wouldn't think so and i doubt they'd want Goldberg to lose his first match back. 

It's always nice to see how much money can make happen. As for what will he will do, I think all of you are reading too deep into this. I think he will do an one- off match that won't last long and won't lead to any further storylines. That way WWE makes the Saudi people happy and Goldberg gets the easiest paycheck he will have ever earned.

10 minutes ago, Bart said:

It's always nice to see how much money can make happen. As for what will he will do, I think all of you are reading too deep into this. I think he will do an one- off match that won't last long and won't lead to any further storylines. That way WWE makes the Saudi people happy and Goldberg gets the easiest paycheck he will have ever earned.

me personally i'd love to See Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns maybe after the match Goldberg can teach roman a few things or too and teach him a new move

9 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

me personally i'd love to See Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns maybe after the match Goldberg can teach roman a few things or too and teach him a new move

I wouldn't have a problem with Goldberg doing more matches, I just don't see it happening. I think he has moved on from wrestling and the saudi paycheck is the only reason why he is going there, similair to how they had Shawn Michaels do a match. 

10 minutes ago, Bart said:

I wouldn't have a problem with Goldberg doing more matches, I just don't see it happening. I think he has moved on from wrestling and the saudi paycheck is the only reason why he is going there, similair to how they had Shawn Michaels do a match. 

true good point i suppose but the thing with shawn michaels is i heard he didnt want to come out of retirement

Brenden's idea of a Battle Royal isn't a bad shout at all but if they are going to have Goldberg compete in a singles match it would probably be against someone like Lesnar to make a heap of money real quick. If Lesnar and Rollins however get the match then maybe Goldberg faces another top Heel, maybe squashes Corbin or something 

I've heard the stories about how these matches are a better pay than the Wrestlemania matches but the fact they are able to keep luring people out of retirement must mean that check is too good to pass up even in questionable circumstances. I wonder how he will be used on the card, maybe another "Never Before Seen Match" over another Brock Lesnar match. I like the suggestion of Goldberg vs Roman Reigns by Alex above and i feel i'd enjoy that more than him facing Undertaker despite how awesome it would be to see the two of them in the same ring again.

The Celtic Warrior has done just about everything a wrestler could want to in the WWE, but it seems like he has no choice but to hang his boots up.

The 41-year-old is a former Royal Rumble winner, Money in the Bank winner, King of the Ring winner and is a four-time world champion.

In fact, he’s held every belt possible in WWE except for the Intercontinental title and he’s a sure-fire Hall of Famer.

But, according to Fightful.com, he may have had his last match.

The Celtic Warrior has not been seen in a WWE ring since WrestleMania 35 and his former tag team partner Cesaro – with whom he won five Tag Team titles – has now moved over to Raw.

Sean Ross Sapp says there is a belief the company were just trying to get him to WrestleMania.

“I had heard last year that there were a lot of people that were surprised that Sheamus could still wrestle as effectively as he could considering some of the injury issues and the pain that he had been in,” Sapp reported.

“Honestly the thing I was told by one wrestler was that if he got through WrestleMania that would be really awesome. Not as if they were hoping that or the company was hoping that, but that wrestler personally was hoping that Sheamus could get through this WrestleMania and he did and that was about it. No update yet, but man, with a bad neck and then you get a concussion on top of that, that’s not hot.”

The real shame of all of this is that Sheamus is undoubtedly in the shape of his life. 

His YouTube channel ‘Celtic Warrior Workouts‘ features him working out with top superstars every week and he has never been more lean and cut than he is right now.

Unfortunately, it seems as though his neck has other ideas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/wwe/541173/wwe-superstar-sheamus-may-have-had-last-match-in-wwe-and-could-be-forced-to-retire/amp/

If this is true, then #ThankYouSheamus

Absolutely terrible news, whether you like him or not you have to respect Sheamus for the work he has done in WWE for a little over a decade. He was immediately pushed as a Main Event threat and never really felt lower than the upper-midcard. This guy has actually done it all winning every major title as well as KOTR, MITB and The Royal Rumble and I think he might be the only person to ever do it. His neck issues were something I read about last year, an injury similar to what cut Edge's career short. I hope this isn't real and we do see Sheamus again in the ring but if not then definitely thank you for everything and best of luck in the future 

As a fellow Irishman, Sheamus has made my country so proud of his success in WWE. He's done so much in the past decade he's been in the WWE but isn't given enough credit it for it. Sheamus is very underrated by the wrestling community. Always a great personality, his outlandish look and his unique voice made him stand out from a pack of other wrestlers in that time period. The fact he is a 3 time WWE Champion is still shocking to me, I would have never thought WWE would push this kind of guy to the moon so quickly, even with his physique and connections with Triple H. He's our country's first ever WWE Champion, and I'll always remember him for that and how he could pave the way for other Irish wrestlers in the WWE like Becky Lynch, Finn Balor and Jordan Devlin. 

Go raibh maith agat Sheamus, it's been a good time.

I think in a few years, if these retirements rumors are true, people will appreciate Sheamus more for what he done in the past decade. He was instantly a top guy wining MITB, Royal Rumble, KOTR, etc. He done so much and I hope this isn't real but if it is, thank you Sheamus for an a amazing career and for entertaining all of us.

Dominik Dijakovic underwent surgery to repair a torn meniscus yesterday in Orlando, Fla., the NXT Superstar revealed in a video posted this afternoon on Twitter.

Although The Rare Breed didn’t divulge how the injury happened, he made clear he wasn’t viewing it as a setback, but rather a “gift.”

“I’m happy that I had a tear in my meniscus, because this represents sacrifice,” he said. “This represents discipline.”

Explaining that his family members were “the only ones waiting” for him when the surgery was through, Dijakovic further explained that the support of his family would motivate him in his continued pursuit of the NXT North American Title currently held by Velveteen Dream.

“They will drive me to return stronger than ever and to regain what is rightfully ours — that’s the North American Championship,” he said.

wwe.com