WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

The curse of the new attire. 
Knowing Cesaros huge pain tolerance, having finished matches with injuries in the past this must be on another level. Watching the replay with Ricochet landing on his leg made me wince. That sucks. It probably didn't help that Ricochet pulled up the presumably injured leg to pin him. I've enjoyed singles star Cesaro since he was drafted to RAW and it seemed the company had some faith in him and were building him to be the dominant strong grappler he has been in the past. All i can hope is that whatever the injury is the least impactful and a clean recovery. 

14 hours ago, Alex Costa said:

Regarding Cesaro apparently new reports have come out that the injury isn't as severe as people thought at first and he is actually fine. Thank god because I was actually scared for him.

Thank god. You'd hate to see a guy like Cesaro get hurt especially when they are pushing him as a singles wrestler again. Unintentional or not i wonder if they will take the opportunity to use it during the story. If Drew Gulak was on screen friends with Cesaro it would be the perfect time to bring out the high-flying protests again.

I’m glad that he’s apparently okay. I really want them to give him a chance to have a good run as a singles competitor and maybe hold the United States Championship. Cesaro has all the tools necessary to be a top star and I really hope they give him the opportunity to do so.

As seen in the main event of WWE Super ShowDown 2019, The Undertaker defeated Goldberg after delivering a Chokeslam.

After the match was over, not only were the fans concerned about Goldberg’s health, but they were also concerned for The Undertaker because Undertaker was accidentally dropped on the back of his head during the Jackhammer.

It should be noted that The Undertaker is doing fine. As of matter of fact, The Undertaker appeared at Niagara Falls Comic Con this past weekend, just two days after WWE Super ShowDown.

WWFOldSchool.com

As we noted earlier, there was a report that WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg might have suffered a concussion during his match with The Undertaker at WWE Super ShowDown 2019.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has now confirmed that Goldberg indeed suffered a concussion, but there’s more to the story:

“So Bill Goldberg had a concussion and there’s definitely more, but I don’t know everything that went down yet, but there’s definitely a backstory to the Bill Goldberg thing, but I don’t know what it is yet, but something must have happened over there.”

As we noted yesterday, Goldberg collapsedwhile leaving the ring after WWE Super ShowDown went off the air.

WWFOldSchool.com

Rey Mysterio is out of action with a separated shoulder and he needs to take time off. However, he’s already looking forward to his return.

While recently speaking to Wrestling Inc, Mysterio revealed when he thinks that he will be able to make a return. Hopefully, he will be back in time for Summerslam with a projected return of late June or July.

“An unfortunate thing happened in the ring at MITB. When you’re in their full action and full adrenaline, you have know idea of the referee’s count or if he’s even aware that the opponent is grabbing the rope while he’s doing the pin. Nine out of 10 times the ref is right on spot, but this wasn’t the occasion.”

“When I saw the replay I saw that Samoa Joe’s left shoulder was off the canvas during the three-count. Due to the unfortunate aftermath after winning the title, I suffered a separated left shoulder. That has put me on the bench, so I’ve been doing some PRP and slight rotation movements. I’m trying to see if I could get back in possibly late June or July.”

Late June isn’t that far away since it’s already June 11th. So that’s a good sign that he might be back very soon to possibly come back at Samoa Joe and then maybe we will be able to see whatever WWE had plans for Dominick and his father.

Lars Sullivan had two matches against the Lucha House Party recently. The first being in Jeddah Saudi Arabia at the WWE Super ShowDown and the second was on RAW. Even though he dominated both matches, it turns out that The Freak didn’t escape without an injury.

We previously reported that Sullivan was set to have a match against Matt Hardy on SmackDown Live this week, but they had to cancel that. He was said to have suffered a slight knee injury. However, it turns out that it might be worse than first thought.

Dave Meltzer noted on F4Wonline that Sullivan’s knee injury is “worse than originally believed” and continued saying: “There are no definitive details until he undergoes an MRI, but it doesn’t look like a small thing and he’ll be back Monday at this point.” 

Hopefully, this isn’t the kind of thing that will keep Sullivan out of action for long. Because WWE doesn’t need to be losing people that they put so much time in to building. We will just have to wait and see if The Freak is able to work on RAW next week or SmackDown which is his actual brand home.

Hopefully the MRI results aren't bad and this is only a very minor injury so Lars can come back soon. For big guys, especially with Knee injuries it's always a concern and once you hurt your knee once, it's going to be a lingering problem for a while. What they have done with Lars on TV is meh but hopefully his push can get better soon. He has good potential as a monster Heel I just hope WWE give him a chance to be that 

The injury bug continues to plague the company and couldn't come at a worse time for Lars who only came back not long ago from his TV absence. If there's a silver lining in this for the company it's that this keeps him off TV for a while and allows for some distance from the controversy that has followed him since last month.  That being said it isn't something that is ever going to go away but if he is forced to sit out and heal it might help.
Lars, from what i saw wasn't exactly clicking with the audience as a heel. People were just staring but coming in and throwing around three cruiserweights that already lose often will probably do that. I hope it isn't a serious injury but if it is well who knows it might end up being something that benefits him on television.

Kyle O'Reilly Out With An Injury

WWE NXT Superstar Kyle O'Reilly took to Twitter today and announced that he has been pulled from the UK Download Festival due to a back injury.

"The medical man told me my back is still hurt so unfortunately I won't be able to attend @DownloadFest this year. Im sorry to all the great UK fans, believe me I'm gutted to be missing @Tool but at least now @rikbugez has an actual chance of winning the air guitar contest," O'Reilly wrote.

O'Reilly appeared at Wednesday's NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University and did a run-in at one point, but it looks like he did not get physical during that angle. Wednesday's tapings also saw The Undisputed Era work a six-man match, but O'Reilly was not involved as Cole, Roderick Strong and Bobby Fish teamed up. O'Reilly also appeared at last night's Full Sail TV tapings but did not get physical.

There's no word yet on when O'Reilly will be back in action, but he is scheduled for a match at the "Takeover: Toronto II" event during WWE SummerSlam weekend on August 10. The NXT episodes taped this week will carry the brand to Takeover.

O'Reilly last wrestled at the "Takeover: XXV" event on June 1. He participated in the Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match that saw The Street Profits capture the vacant NXT Tag Team Titles.

WrestlingInc

Terrible timing for Kyle O'Reilly considering that the Undisputed Era are looking to be the faces of NXT since Adam Cole now holds the top prize. The good thing about having a faction as large as The Undisputed Era is that if one gets injured then it will only cause a small hit to the faction's momentum and when O'Reilly returns it will make the faction look stronger than ever before just like when Bobby Fish returned from injury.

Never good for an injury but at least he can rest and get healed up before his TakeOver match which is 8 weeks away leaving some time for him to get prepared. The good thing is that all the tapings have been done so he really doesn't need to work until the event. Hopefully nothing serious and he is back in-time 

Never a good time for an injury, especially a back injury. If it came out that some of the bumps he took at the last Takeover were the reason i wouldn't be surprised. The man was attracting ladders to his body throughout the whole match. As Julius said on the bright said he has the next eight weeks to recover and hopefully he is able to wrestler at the next event in time. 
Kyle O'Reilly is someone who grew on me hard when he joined NXT. His style is really great and I hope that, as a part of Undisputed Era or outside he is able to continue to find success. 

WWE has a few people who are currently awaiting medical clearance so they can get back in the ring. Dakota Kai has been out with a knee injury since January, but she might have some good news soon enough.

Kai required surgery to repair her ACL. It’s been nearly six months since she went under the knife and the popular NXT Superstar gave a lot of fans plenty of hope when she tweeted out a picture of herself smiling in the ring with a simple caption of: “Soon.”

Hopefully, that means that she will be back in the ring sooner than later, but you never want to rush a return from injury.

She has certainly been out of action for long enough that it makes sense that her time on the shelf should be wrapping up soon.

NXT currently has all of their television tapings done through Summerslam so maybe she’ll be set for a big return after August. We’ll just have to wait and see, but at least she seems to be keeping in good spirits in the meantime.

Before tonight’s episode of Monday Night RAW, WWE taped their latest Main Event show that is set to air later this week. During the taping, Dana Brooke took on Sarah Logan in a singles match. However, it didn’t wind up being finished.

That match was called off by a referee after Brooke’s face was busted open. He gave the “X” signal with his hands, which signifies that an injury is real and not a work. Brooke was bleeding heavily over her left eye and appears to be okay. She left the ring by herself.

WrestleZone.com

My first thoughts is that i hope it's just a bloody cut that can be fixed with stitches and not something more damaging, especially near her eye. That looks painful but walking out on her own feet is a good sign at least. I wonder what they will show in place of the match on Main Event or maybe they'll use the footage (edited) still to add to her character? It could go either way.

It's been an interesting time watching the Dana Brooke appreciation fanbase grow and i'll admit she has gotten a lot better recently. She showed potential in NXT and calling her up might've derailed as she was sent to swim in the deep end but now it looks like there might be some sort of momentum. I'm not sure if we will ever get the underdog championship run with Dana Brooke but i feel now she at least has a place on the roster. 

Kyle O’Reilly had to break the news to fans that he had to miss the Download Festival and NXT’s shows there due to an injured back. This was especially troublesome for Fish because he had to miss seeing Tool perform. Now his Undisputed Era tag team partner Bobby Fish is being pulled from action as well.

Fish has been pulled from action at EVOLVE 129 and EVOLVE 30 on June 29th and 30th respectively. This isn’t a good sign, but he needs to rest up and hopefully, whatever is wrong with him, if it’s anything, will be cleared up by the time NXT TakeOver: Toronto rolls around because he has a very big match for that show.

Evolve released an official statement on the matter detailing the decision to pull Fish from action at the event, but he will still be there. Not only will Bobby Fish be there, but so will Roderick Strong, and Kyle O’Reilly. They will be doing the meet and greet, but Adam Cole will not be in attendance.

Bobby Fish Update: We are sorry to inform you that Bobby Fish will no longer be in action at EVOLVE 129 and EVOLVE 130. However, Fish will still be there for the Meet & Greets. This is your chance to get pictures and autographs with Fish, Roderick Strong and Kyle O’Reilly of The Undisputed Era! Go to the WWNLive.com Shop for pricing info.

Bobby Fish won’t be wrestling at the EVOLVE shows, but he will accompany Roderick Strong and Kyle O’Reilly to the ring against JD Drake and Anthony Henry at EVOLVE 129. The next night at EVOLVE 130, Fish will be in the corner of Kyle O’Reilly as he has a single match against Austin Theory which should be a fantastic contest.