WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

Oh no the GOAT is injured, how could WWE possibly recover? In all seriousness though hope Jinder recovers from the Knee injury he is a very solid mid-card talent, has a good Heel gimmick and presentation that could help with mid-card feuds. Patella tendon injuries suck, probably keeping him out for a while but never hinder jinder this man will be back and better than ever 

The 24/7 title has a huge toll on the body. How is R-Truth still standing?
I have some respect for Jinder Mahal since he returned. He suddenly shot up the card after moving to Smackdown and managed to carry the WWE Championship after working hard...okay because Vince wanted to enter a new market but he also grew twice in size which took work. Now he's dropped far, far back down again there is no complaint, no bitterness, just continuing to work hard. I hope to see him healthy and rejuvenated when he returns.

Tegan Nox ready for in-ring return

WWE Superstar Tegan Nox took to Instagram today and stated that she is ready to return to the ring. One month ago she started a weekly countdown. Today she posted: “Put me in coach, I’m ready to play!”. She also added a warning: “So every girl out there, I’m coming for you.”

Nox has been out of action since suffering multiple injuries to her knee during last year’s Mae Young Classic tapings. She revealed that her knee basically “exploded” with a dislocated knee cap, a tear of the MCL & LCL, a full ACL tear and both meniscus, bone contusions and a second fracture of her left tibia. This happened one year after she missed the first Mae Young Classic due to a torn ACL on her other knee.

I think this is the most nervous i've been for a return. Third times the charm they say but the whole return match i imagine i'm going to worried inside just a little at the possibility of bad luck striking her again. Now i wonder where she'll end up, NXT or NXT UK? I want her to be on the main NXT because of how good she can be and hasn't had the chance to show it, but the Rhea Ripley story writes itself , especially with Takeover Cardiff coming. Re-debuting in her home country and sending Rhea to NXT. 

Surely this is the one for Tegan, she's been horribly struck by the injury bug over the last two years and hopefully know she has her knee issues in her rear view mirror and can now show the world how good she is. The return at TakeOver Cardiff just sounds like an absolute sure thing and with her and Ripley having a feud already set up there that would be a great time to have that match. Hopefully everything goes well with her, she's a very good pro-wrestlers and it's about time we are all reminded of how good she actually is 

Rey Mysterio Returning On RAW

WWE RAW is settling into the Paul Heyman Era and it seems like there will be one more face in the mix and it will be a masked on. Rey Mysterio has been out of action since having to relinquish his WWE United States Title to Samoa Joe, but now he is coming back.

The only big problem is that Samoa Joe is no longer WWE US Champion. Instead, Ricochet holds that title which makes things even more excited. We previously reported that Ricochet vs Rey Mysterio is now a possibility and that’s what we’re hoping to see on Monday.

Mysterio suffered a shoulder injury, but now it appears he’s all better and ready to get back to work. Hopefully, that means an Extreme Rules match against Ricochet isn’t off the table. We’re really holding out hope to see those two go at it a few times and Ricochet is right there with us.

We will have to see what happens on Monday, but RAW just got a lot more interesting.

They could involve Rey by making the United States Title match a triple threat but I feel like Ricochet VS Styles should stay as a singles feud for Extreme Rules. I wouldn't mind Rey having a promo were he says he wants to be next in line for a US title shot and save it for a possible Summerslam match between Rey, Ricochet and Styles. 

I think slotting him back into the US title scene would be the best way to bring him back and have him go against AJ and Ricochet maybe even making that a three-way feud. Rey vs AJ and Rey vs Ricochet are definitely some of the dream matches in WWE and I'm hoping we can get those soon and maybe even at Summerslam 

I understand announcing returns, but Rey would have been a much welcome surprise. The ratings were solid last week for Raw and will likely continue since the consensus seems to be that people are already interested in what will happen on Monday. Let people get excited when it happens! Anyway i'm glad to see Rey returning to the ring supposedly healthy. A bit weird though that they made him relinquish the championship so he could be gone for maybe 3 week at most? I think Finn Balor had been off TV that long without an injury needed. Beating Samoa Joe made Ricochet looked great so it worked out.
I'm all ready for Mysterio vs Ricochet, Mysterio vs Styles. All the possibilities. 

Tamina Snuka Suffers Possible Concussion At WWE Live Event
Image result for wwe tamina

Tamina Snuka may have suffered a concussion at Friday's WWE live event in Augusta, Maine, according to PWInsider.

The apparent injury came while Snuka and Sarah Logan were wrestling Dana Brooke and Naomi. Snuka took an errant knee to the head from Naomi, and was then pinned by Naomi after the split-legged moonsault.

Snuka stayed down in the ring for an extended period of time, and was then helped to the back.

WWE has not announced an injury to Snuka, but it's believed that she suffered a concussion.

Tamina recently spent several months out of the ring with another injury. She also missed time in 2014 and 2016/2017 due to injuries.

Mickie James Reportedly Undergoing Surgery Today, Out Of Action Until 2020
Image result for Mickie James

Mickie James will be undergoing surgery later today, Tuesday, July 16, at the Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center in Birmingham, Alabama, according to F4Wonline.com. Mickie will be going under the knife to repair her right ACL.

Mickie is expected to be out of action for 7 to 9 months, which means she could be back in time for WrestleMania 36 in 2020. In an impressive stat, this is Mickie's first major surgery of her 20-year career.

It was reported back on June 6 that Mickie had suffered an apparent knee injury at the June 1 WWE live event in Waco, Texas, during a singles loss to Carmella that ended abruptly after Mickie went down. Mickie later confirmed that she underwent an MRI during the first week of June, and it was confirmed that she suffered the torn ACL. Mickie noted then that she would eventually need surgery, and that she didn't know how long she would be out of action, but it would be for a while. The new report states that she will be out for 7 to 9 months.

Tegan Nox Returns To Action Following Knee Injury
tegan nox returns injury

After an injury that kept her out of action for almost a year, Tegan Nox has finally returned to the ring.

Nox wrestled at an NXT live event on Thursday in a tag match. She teamed with Jessie Kamea and picked up the win over The Highers with a Fireman’s Carry Stunner.

As we previously reported, Tegan was injured during last year’s Mae Young Classic taping in August and suffered the following injuries:

• Dislocated kneecap (which reset itself instantly)
  • Torn MCL and LCL
  • Torn ACL
  • Both meniscuses torn
  • Bone contusions
  • Fracture on left tibia

The young wrestler has been rehabilitating since undergoing surgery and was recently counting down to what seemed like her return via social media.

Really great to see Tegan get back into the ring after what has been a truly horrendous couple of years for her. Hopefully the knee problems are stabalised and wont be an issue for her in the immediate future. Her talent is something people are sleeping on and if she gets the chance to shine I am sure she will stun a lot of people 

All those injuries to recover from and she is still back in just under a years time. If you told me she rehabilitated with John Cena i wouldn't be surprised. There’s so much potential with her comeback story, especially against Rhea Ripley. I thought that she might have been the won to take the NXT UK Championship from her months ago but even now it's there for the taking.