BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

As previously noted, Finn Balor was hospitalized due to an illness and missed the Saturday night WWE Smackville live event. 

In an update on Balor's health, he is suffering from a stomach flu but is expected to be back in action soon. Balor is currently scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler on Tuesday's Smackdown Live. 

Source - NoDQ.com

It is a good thing that Balor isn't missing any time and hopefully the break he is having after Summerslam will allow him to recuperate and lower the chances of this happening again in the future.

WWE NXT Star Karen Q Sustains Broken Leg
Image result for karen q nxt

NXT Star Karen Q announced on social media this morning that she's going to be out of action after breaking her leg during the current NXT road trip. Karen teamed up with Bianca Belairagainst Rhea Ripley and Reina Gonzalez at last night's NXT live event in Atlanta, Georgia.

"Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish the #NXTRoadTrip. I'm so proud of the matches I had this weekend and grateful to have the best family, friends & coworkers. My leg is broken, but I will be back! Thanks to all who have reached out and showed me love! #HoldMyDrinkIllBeBack"

No word yet on how long she'll be out of action. Karen first signed with NXT back in February.

I just saw the footage of Karen's broken leg on Twitter and it didn't look very appealing at all. You could see exactly where the snap occurred and to be completely honest the girl who broke up the pin probably shouldn't have launched at her like that because all of the force just transitions to the leg causing it to break. For Balor I hope that it isn't any serious illness and he can get back soon, we know what happens with illness whenever Bray and Finn go to battle just look at TLC a couple of years ago 

Hate to say it but this leg break could alter her career entirely. Most people in sport or in 'sports entertainment' who suffer an injury like this become a shadow of themselves when they return. I hope that when Karen Q returns she can be different and continue her path in the WWE. Fingers crossed.

Bobby Lashley hasn’t been seen on RAW for a few weeks, but there is a good reason for that. Because The All Mighty is currently injured. He’s not expected to make a return any time soon either.

Fightful Select reports that Lashley is currently out of action with an “undisclosed injury.” Although they are not letting fans in on what it could be that is keeping him on the sidelines, he’s not expected to make a return until at least November.

This is bad news for Bobby Lashley because he will miss a lot of action in the next few months. WWE is also gearing up for new television deals that start in October so this is really not a good time to be out of action.

Hopefully, The All Mighty will be able to make a return to the ring sooner than expected, but a November 2nd return date seems to be what WWE is projecting right now.

Although of course it is really bad that Lashley is out. It could allow him to comeback strong for a storyline heading into Survivor Series. Hopefully the injury isn't anything bad or anything that can cause serious damage overtime. Hopefully his recovery goes well and he is ready to return around the time he is speculated to return by.

Given Tegan Nox just returned from a leg injury...it feels like NXT giveth and it taketh. That’s a damn shame. Karen Q was a big loss for ROH and she has potential within the company. That Tekken like showdown with Xia Li in the Mae Young Classic was fun to watch and unique. They’ve been pairing up at house shows apparently and it would’ve been interesting to see them both in the women’s tag team division before going solo...even if that division is non-existent as it is.

Sucks to hear that Bobby Lashley has found himself in this position after the great momentum WWE were able to build with his series with Braun Strowman. Him losing to Braun feels better in retrospect now given this but from what i've read it will only be three months which is at least a good sign on the severity. Bonus is that if the brand split returns during his recovery he will hopefully return to a stronger product and have a better chance at being featured.

Rachael Evers Out With Torn ACL
Rachael Evers

An injury to Rachael Evers from last weekend’s NXT live event in Fort Pierce, FL has turned out worse than expected. Her match with Lacey Lane had to be stopped last Saturday due to the injury and it has now been revealed that Evers tore her ACL. She is scheduled for surgery next week.

Recovery time for a torn ACL is listed at 6-9 months.

As previously noted, Bobby Lashley is reportedly dealing with an injury that would keep him out of action until around early November. According to ProWrestlingSheet.com, Lashley recently had surgery to remove bone spurs from his elbow. Lashley's last WWE TV appearance was on the July 15th RAW. 

Source - NoDQ.com

Shame to see Lashley will be out for a while but after the feud with Strowman which was entertaining, I’m not sure what there is for him to do. If Lesnar retains against Rollins, that would’ve been a feud I would like to see but hopefully he can come back and be just as entertaining as he was against Braun.

Back in May, Ruby Riott had surgery to repair a bilateral injury on her right shoulder. On Tuesday, Riott had a second surgery to repair her left shoulder. At this time, it's unknown when Riott will return to action but these injuries typically take at least three months to recover from. 

Source: nodq.com

Firstly, I hope Ruby recovers well and soon. Secondly, I hope this causes Riott Squad to come to an end or have a resurgence. I would much rather see Ruby and Liv do their own things or at least just get rid of Sarah Logan, she doesn't fit the team at all and is dragging them down.

I hope Ruby recovers well and I agree with everyone's views hopefully they don't bring back the Riott Squad. I am actually really curious on what they gonna do with Liv Morgan after she had that promo and match with Charlotte. In the end they had her say Charlotte was right which is making me wonder if we might see Morgan align with the Queen?

Out of all the girls to come up after the Four Horsewomen, Ruby has  undeniably grown to be one of my favourites through the Riott Squad. For a group that felt like the "We have Absolution at home" at the time given the group coming up at the same time they evolved wonderfully. I sincerely wish her a good recovery and hope creative has a good spot for her when she's back. She put in her time pointlessly jobbing, even though I understand why she lost to Ronda so fast it still bummed me out. it's time she gets to show off.

WWE NXT Superstar Kavita Devi out of action with an Injury
Image result for Kavita Devi

WWE NXT Superstar Kavita Devi is currently out of action and will be undergoing surgery soon, according to Squared Circle Sirens.

Devi recently suffered a torn ACL and will be going under the knife on Thursday, August 15. There's no word yet on how the injury occurred.

Devi was signed after participating in the inaugural Mae Young Classic, despite losing in the first round to Dakota Kai. She also competed in the 2018 MYC, losing in the first round to Kaitlyn. She also competed in the Women's Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34, and was eliminated by Sarah Logan. Devi is the first female pro wrestler of Indian nationality to be signed by WWE.