WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

Ember Moon injured; potentially facing up to a year out of action 

WWE could be without one of their top female stars for up to a year.

According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Ember Moon is suffering from an injury on either her ankle or Achilles. While it is not definite which one, an ankle injury would take months to heal. An Achilles injury would mean that she could be gone for at least a year.

This is not the first time "The War Goddess" has been injured this year. After the Royal Rumble in January, it was revealed that she underwent immediate elbow surgery.

Since then, she wrestled Bayley for the SmackDown Women's Title at SummerSlam, but hasn't been used all that much outside of that. Her last match was a losing effort against Lacey Evans on RAW in September.

Yeah this sucks. I feel so sorry for Ember Moon, up to a year of no in ring action, that is just terrible. She really is great and it sucks that a injury like this can hold her back of a championship maybe in the near future. I wish Moon the best of luck, and wish her a speedy recovery. But this is not at all bad, we have seen time and time again, when someone comes back from injury, sometimes they get a big push. And this surely could happen for Ember. We will just have to wait and see when she returns. Good luck Ember.

Sasha-Banks-Angry.png

SASHA BANKS-WWE UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2019-10-17 11:32:00

Sasha Banks, who has been out on the injured list since the Hell In A Cell PPV with a tailbone issue, is slated to be at this Friday's Smackdown taping, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Banks is also currently slated for the Trenton, NJ and Rochester, NY live events.

Ruby Riott Addresses Her Return Status

During an appearance on Vickie Guerrero's podcast, Ruby Riott talked about being out of action and her return:

"In May of 2019, I had to have shoulder surgery on my right shoulder. I had a labral tear. From what they described was from 12’o clock to 6’o clock which was quite a large tear. They put, I believe six anchors in my right shoulder, and then eight weeks later I had the same labral surgery done to my left shoulder. And there was, I believe, seven or eight anchors but into my left shoulder. I had double shoulder surgery, and that makes for quite some recovery and quite some time. This is actually the longest since I’ve started in 2010, this is the longest I’ve ever been away from professional wrestling ever. I’ve been okay with it, it’s been a little bit of a journey, it’s been a little bit of an adjustment, definitely, but I’m very much looking forward, I’m very motivated, I’m very motivated to come back. Especially with all the new and exciting things that are happening. The RAW premiere was last night, the season premiere, SmackDown on FOX. It’s just a lot of exciting things. NXT just premiered on USA. It’s a lot of exciting things for the company, and our division and things – so I’m looking forward to coming back, but it was definitely something that took me out for quite some time."

"I’m just hoping the sooner the better, honestly. Like you said, it’s just been such a hard road. Physically, obviously, I lost a lot of muscle in my shoulder and my arms. I guess I didn’t realize how much I use my arms until I was without kind of one, and then both of them. But mentally it’s such a shift. When you’re so much – like you said, you’re so used to the adrenaline, and the go go go go go, and like I said I had a full-time job when I was on the independents, I was wrestling as much as I could, for quite some time, and I never really had the want or desire to stop because I loved it so much. I loved what I did. All of a sudden it’s just such a screeching halt. Suddenly – it was just such a mental difficulty like ‘I don’t know what to do with myself.’ I’ve been trying to find things to occupy my time as of recent. It’s been hard but I’m getting there."

Thanks to WrestleZone.com for the quotes.

nodq.com

Xavier Woods Injured At WWE Live Event

New Day member Xavier Woods suffered an Achilles Tendon injury during WWE's live event in Sydney on Sunday night. Woods was seen leaving the arena on crutches after the match and will be unable to finish the tour. It's currently unknown how long Woods will be out of action but a worst-case scenario could have him out of action for up to six months

nodq.com

New Day's been off TV for the most part recently, and I can't imagine WWE would keep them like that for long. And now with Woods gone, the futures looking a bit dim for them. Xavier's been a consistently great worker on the mic and in the ring, and he's loved by most of the fans. Losing him is a big loss for WWE as a whole, and there's a big spot to be filled. It's a shame this happened at a house show, an Achilles injury can be really serious and not many were able to witness it.

Yeah at the show he was doing a back and forth running against the ropes thing with Dash Wilder and he went against the ropes and fell down, holding onto his foot. I stuck around after the show to try and see the wrestlers get on the bus and he was using crutches and was hobbling onto the bus. It was a shame to see and hopefully it’s not too serious.

Meltzer Provides More Detail On Woods' Injury

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com provided some more details on Xavier Woods being injured:

"I think it was a tear, but that’s not 100%. But everybody in the company was talking like it was a tear. The company has not released the actual injury other than it was an Achilles injury.

But it seems pretty bad, and that’s what I heard that it’s bad. If it’s an Achilles tendon tear, then it would be a long, there would be surgery and a long recuperation period, you know nine months or longer. So, yeah, he was just bouncing off the ropes essentially, and just went down.

Yeah, you know, it’s one of those freak things, it’s probably, like a lot of these injuries, it’s probably one of those things where it’s a combination of a freak thing and perhaps overwork."

Thanks to SportsKeeda.com for the quote.

nodq.com

As seen at WWE Crown Jewel 2019 pay-per-view in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, “The Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar made Cain Velasquez tap out to the Kimura Lock to retain the WWE Championship in just 2 minutes & 10 seconds.

According to the Wrestling Observer, the match was kept short because Cain’s knee is in bad shape and he’s set to undergo surgery soon:

“Velasquez’s knee was worse than expected. The idea was always for a short match, with the Paul Heyman style Goldberg match lay out of big moves, but with Velasquez’s knee in such bad shape, they changed it to a match where nothing much happened.”

Velasquez is still expected to compete at a WWE Live Event later this month, where he’ll team up with Rey Mysterio to face the team of Drew McIntyre & Andrade.

WWFOldSchool.com

PWInsider: Alexa Bliss is dealing with a shoulder injury. There is no timetable for her return.

As PWInsider.com reported over the weekend, Alexa Bliss was pulled at the last minute from Ringsidefest due to a personal issue and was replaced by WWE Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch at the last minute.

PWInsider.com has been told by multiple sources that Bliss is dealing with a shoulder injury.  Bliss has not been brought into WWE TV tapings the last few weeks due to the injury.

Bliss last wrestled for WWE at the Hell In A Cell PPV, where she and Nikki Cross lost the Women's Tag Team Championships to the Kabuki Warriors.  

There is no timetable yet for Bliss' return.